新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 参加活动——情浓中秋 今夕何夕 (2011-8-29) amon54 · Build Albany 40 with Carlisle in Mernda Villages ---------开始整home theatre. (2011-5-5) 邪恶的瘦子
· 2010年8月半月谈——日本本岛和北海道之游 (全文完) (2010-8-7) 老陶 · [参加活动]--我们家的“简单”晚餐(更新今天的晚餐在第二页48楼) (2010-7-6) lilibet
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1253|回复: 22

弗格森亲口证实鲁尼已提转会申请:太震惊 太失望 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-10-20 09:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 紫萱 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 紫萱 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
新浪体育讯 鲁尼真的要走!在英国媒体这两天的热炒后,曼联主帅弗格森亲口证实了这个消息。

在曼联的欧冠赛前发布会上,焦点话题是鲁尼的去留,弗格森承认,英格兰前锋已经提出离队申请。

在今天的公开训练中,鲁尼完成了第一部分,但后来因为受伤被抬离场地,很可能无法参加明天的欧冠主场比赛。但更让弗格森震惊的是,鲁尼提出了离队申请。“吉尔(曼联首席执行官)给我打了电话,说他马上过来,因为他有一些坏消息。”弗格森说。

“鲁尼的经纪人说,他不会签新合同,并想转会离开。”

“这是一个震惊的消息,我实在无法相信,”弗格森继续说道,“在三月份的初步会谈中,我们和鲁尼谈过,他说过他想留下,他希望和俱乐部签下终生合同,他还说自己是在世界上最好的俱乐部。”

“得到他申请离队的消息实在令人太失望了,我们无法理解。”

看起来鲁尼已经做出了决定,并迫不及待的提出了申请,按照英国媒体的说法,英格兰人希望冬季就转会。继两年前的C罗之后,当家球星再度提出离队,对曼联来说,这是一个不小的打击。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-10-20 10:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猪猪的宝贝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猪猪的宝贝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
finally...

发表于 2010-10-20 10:07 |显示全部楼层
y, 狼终于来了

退役斑竹

发表于 2010-10-20 10:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garysu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garysu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
鲁尼离开everton的时候就是翻脸走的。如果没有别的深层原因,基本是为了工资而走掉。他这人不是很会做人,退役后应该不会达到很高的高度了。

Fergie accuses Rooney of disrespecting United

man-utd-alex-ferguson-cropped

Sir Alex Ferguson accused Wayne Rooney of betraying him and Manchester United after confirming the striker’s desire to quit Old Trafford.

Ferguson admitted he was “dumbfounded” by Rooney’s shock request to leave as the United boss faced up to the biggest crisis of his 24-year-reign.

Although the United boss said the door remained open for Rooney to sign a new deal, he said the striker was “adamant” about leaving.

Mirror Sport can reveal Rooney told United of his intention to leave in a meeting last Wednesday at which the striker, his agent Paul Stretford and United chief executive David Gill were present.
Quantcast

That contradicted Fergie’s claim that Rooney told him he wanted to leave in a face-to-face meeting between the United boss and his star player back in August.

“When I had a meeting with Wayne I said to him ‘just remember one thing - respect this club,” said Ferguson. “Well, you know, I don’t know if he’s done that.

“I have my doubts about that because, reading all these things about him falling out with me and all that nonsense, it’s really disappointing because we’ve done everything we possibly can to help him.

“Since the minute he’s come to the club, we’ve always been a harbour for him. Any time he’s been in trouble, we’ve done nothing but help him.

“We’ve done nothing but help him since he came to this club. That’s another mystery for us. I don’t know how many times we’ve helped him in terms of his private life and other matters.

“So we’re as bemused as anyone can be because we can’t quite understand why he would want to leave.

“I can’t answer the question of why he’s doing it. You can speculate and have opinions, but it won’t matter a dickiebird, simply because the player is adamant in saying that he wants to leave.”

Ferguson revealed how Rooney and his agent dropped their bombshell on August 14 - the day the new Premier League season started - and how he heard about it in a phone call from United chief executive David Gill.

Ferguson insists United were ready to make Rooney the best paid player at the club, while the player is also known to be concerned at the quality of players being signed since the £80 million departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

“I was in my office, David phoned me and said ‘I’m coming over, I have some bad news for you. Wayne’s agent had intimated he wouldn’t be signing a new contract and he wants away,’” said Fergie.

“I couldn’t believe it. I was just dumbfounded. I couldn’t understand it at all because only months before he was staying he was at the greatest club in the world and how he wanted to stay for life.

“So we just don’t know what’s changed the boy’s mind in relation to that. I asked to have a meeting with Wayne and he reiterated what his agent had said - that he wanted to go.

“I did say to him, and David had also intimated, that there was an offer there if he wanted to accept it. And I feel that we still have to keep the door open for him because he is such a good player.”

Fergie accused United’s fans of putting undue pressure on their team, by chanting for Rooney to be introduced when West Brom had levelled at 2-2 at Old Trafford on Saturday.

“What we saw on Saturday was unacceptable,” said Fergie. “The minute we got to 2-2 and the fans were chanting for Rooney. That puts pressure on the players and didn’t do any good to the team.”

Fergie also took a thinly-veiled swipe at Rooney’s agent, Stretford, for wielding too much influence over the 24-year-old England striker over the role he has played in the player demanding a move.

“We’re dealing with agents who live in the pockets of their players,” said Fergie. “It’s a different world we’re in now and so we have to deal with it in a different way. It’s a pity but it’s there and we have to deal with it.”

With their local rivals Manchester City preparing an audacious £100million package to land Rooney, Fergie said he and Gill would assess their options and do what was best for United.

“We will deal with the next part of that as best we can in terms of that request [to leave],” said Fergie.

“I’m disappointed, very disappointed. But when you manage Manchester United there is always something you have to deal with.

“But we recognise the quality of the player, that’s why negotiations were started early on in the summer, two years before his contract was up, to extend that contract which, it must be said, was at the behest of the player himself, who said he wanted to stay for life.

“We were honouring that request from Wayne to stay at the club he loved. He said the best thing he’d ever done was sign for us, so we were prepared to offer Wayne the best contract any player could have in the country.”

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... .html#ixzz12qiXQIFK

发表于 2010-10-20 10:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 widelink 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 widelink 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
他开始想要的不是15w周薪么? 现在是多少啊? 真的像小道消息说的,曼城给25w

发表于 2010-10-20 10:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 金牌打手 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 金牌打手 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不会吧,为了工资走,还是去同城死敌,他还要不要继续混了。。。

大曼城前锋早就人满为患了,再要他也没意思阿。难道去马戏团?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-10-20 10:47 |显示全部楼层
check this out

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2010-10-20 10:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 RAMBLER 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 RAMBLER 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
果然还是工资的问题。。。去吧。。。大不了第二个伊布嘛

发表于 2010-10-20 10:54 |显示全部楼层

回复 7# 的帖子

此文章由 金牌打手 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 金牌打手 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我觉得有很大可能是去海鲜~~~

发表于 2010-10-20 10:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 大飞熊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 大飞熊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 紫萱 于 2010-10-20 10:47 发表
check this out

做这个图的人太懒了,连腿的颜色都不改改,4副图,8条腿,4个颜色。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
紫萱 + 1 你太有才了

查看全部评分

走别人的路,让别人走投无路

发表于 2010-10-20 11:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 widelink 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 widelink 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
1. "We couldn't understand it. We just don't know what's changed the boy's mind really."
2. Ferguson revealed that he tried to change the striker's mind.

这个算不算冷笑话?
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2010-10-20 11:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garysu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garysu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 widelink 于 2010-10-20 11:09 发表
1. "We couldn't understand it. We just don't know what's changed the boy's mind really."
2. Ferguson revealed that he tried to change the striker's mind.

这个算不算冷笑话?

没错啊,本来鲁尼说要呆在manutd很久,后来change了mind,教练想再把他的mind change回来。
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2010-10-20 12:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 沉默需烈酒香烟 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 沉默需烈酒香烟 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
穆里尼奥已经在为去曼联做准备工作了,明说了皇马不需要鲁尼,而且规劝鲁尼呆在曼联,为自己到曼联执教解决中锋问题

发表于 2010-10-20 12:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 gifox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gifox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ROONEY若离开MU我不太看好他之后的发展可以如在MU一样顺利.
而且以他的心理素质,适合去M CITY么?压力很大的.

[ 本帖最后由 gifox 于 2010-10-20 12:08 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-10-20 15:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小鸭 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小鸭 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我还是不希望ROONY离开。。。
和我当年不希望小贝的离开一个样。。

发表于 2010-10-20 15:16 |显示全部楼层

回复 15# 的帖子

此文章由 gifox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gifox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
当年倒没有不舍得小贝走.他已经妨碍到MU继续往前走. 当时每当BECKHAM控球.球队的球员就全部往禁区走.
MU希望转型更加欧陆化,要战术变化更多样.更多互相穿插换位. 倒是B7的存在妨碍了这种转变队友太依赖他. 而且没有了B7,来年就是R7了,虽然折腾了几年才成熟.但是毕竟带来了另外一个欧洲冠军. 这事情更当年C7退役一样.虽然一个标志性的时代过去了,却又开启了另外一个时代.

就是VN比较郁闷,没有了B7,威力大减.

ROONEY是MU未来计划的核心,MU在他身上有一个很长远的打算.眼下却是越快出手越好.否则无法卖上价钱了.

[ 本帖最后由 gifox 于 2010-10-20 15:18 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-10-20 15:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Explorer 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Explorer 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
支持鲁尼
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2010-10-20 20:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 沉默需烈酒香烟 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 沉默需烈酒香烟 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
希望弗爵最好能执教到八十岁,没有弗爵的足坛是寂寞的,没有弗爵的曼联是变味的

发表于 2010-10-20 20:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rookie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rookie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最好把EVRA VIDIC ANDERSON ROONEY賣掉, , 希望中場重建 ELIA + SNEIJDER + 小豬 + NANI
ROONEY 換 JOE HART, 前鋒 馬切達+小豌豆 足夠了

发表于 2010-10-20 21:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 danny8 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 danny8 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
支持鲁尼转会

发表于 2010-10-20 21:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tld128 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tld128 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
一鸡死一鸡鸣。

鲁尼走了,会有新的球员上来,如果能卖个5000万,改善曼联的资金状况,还是挺不错的。

美国佬搞坏了一个利物浦,又来搞曼联,英超两红都日渐衰败,唉。

不过曼联有底蕴,慢慢会有起色的,不过还是要等吉格斯和斯科尔斯退下来之后,折腾多2、3年才行。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-10-21 12:24 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 rookie 于 2010-10-20 20:43 发表
最好把EVRA VIDIC ANDERSON ROONEY賣掉, , 希望中場重建 ELIA + SNEIJDER + 小豬 + NANI
ROONEY 換 JOE HART, 前鋒 馬切達+小豌豆 足夠了

你游戏打太多了....
ANDERSON我想是想卖掉的.不过没有找到合适的人接手而已.
上次2:2, ANDERSON的表现就不行. CARRICK也没有足够的实力呆MU.

发表于 2010-10-22 12:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小鸭 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小鸭 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ANDERSON的传球可能比我还差。。。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部