新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 完美底妆的基本程序步骤和推荐很赞的爱用品, 一定要看哦 (2009-5-14) tiffany_yuyu · Smiley's Corner: 中西各式简易家常菜谱 (2017-7-16) Smiley
· 可怕的产后抑郁症 (2011-2-28) cherry_melody · 走马观游墨尔本 (2005-5-29) 小米
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 851|回复: 1

Adelman speaks on Von Wafer incident [复制链接]

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-5-8 12:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 夢回唐朝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 夢回唐朝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Adelman speaks on Von Wafer incident

THURSDAY, MAY 7, 2009   5:40 PM CST
By Clutch  Copyright 2009 ClutchFans.net

Rockets coach Rick Adelman spoke to the press after practice on Thursday and Raheel Ramzanali of 1560 the Game was there.
Specifically, Adelman opened up about the incident with Von Wafer. The Rockets guard was sent to the showers at the start of the fourth quarter after some verbal sparring with Adelman.

"He didn't like coming out," said Adelman bluntly. "He doesn't have to like coming out, but it's his job to accept that."

"It was the start of the fourth quarter in a playoff game and we didn't need that. He may not like it, but he doesn't question it during the game. I told him, 'Sometimes it has nothing to do with you'. Those two little guards (Kyle Lowry and Aaron Brooks) were pretty good in the first half and I got Ron and Yao back in the game. Even though it affects you, it has nothing to do with you. You don't like it you talk to me later but you don't do it then."

What was more interesting was that Adelman said this was not the first time something like this has happened with Wafer.

"We talked about it and this is not a one-time thing," said Adelman. "A couple of things have happened and, you know, it was not the right time. It's all about the team, and that's what Von and I talked about. It's my job to coach the team and it's [his] job to play."

I can't help but think about Scottie Pippen -- a guy who won 6 NBA titles will be remembered most for quitting on the team in the final 1.8 seconds of a playoff game. While what Wafer did wasn't on the betrayal scale of Quitten, it certainly is something he'll have to answer questions about for much of his career.

Adelman, however, considered it a dead issue.

"It's over with and we're moving on," said the Rockets coach.

http://clutchfans.net/news/1533/ ... von_wafer_incident/
憶昔開元全盛日 天下朋友皆膠漆 眼界無窮世界寬 安得廣廈千萬間
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-5-8 14:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kevin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kevin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
stupid von, maybe he thought he were jordan.
i do not like this guy whose bball iq is very slow.
each time when he gets the ball,he goes to basket no matter what situation,
and his d is horrible.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部