精华好帖回顾

· 墨尔本 Moomba Waterfest 2楼更新花絮 (2010-3-9) psveind · 参加征文-我和我的车 (2008-1-31) 大球球
· 乱游胡走 - N年前游瑞士~~ (2011-1-13) 征途归来 · 塔斯曼尼亚自助游行程 (2006-9-25) samdong
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 8910|回复: 74

My Skincare with Obagi [复制链接]

发表于 2005-1-8 07:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chubbycat 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chubbycat 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Frustrated by the pigmentations, acne scarring and wrinkles on my face, I decided to do something to make a difference.  I consulted a few plastic surgeons and surprisingly they didn’t recommend any traditional skin care products at all based on my profile, instead they recommended that I start Obagi healthy skin restoring program.

Unlike traditional skin care products that only treat problems on the surface of your skin, the Obagi Skin Health Restoration System works at the cellular level. Under the guidance of trained physicians, the Obagi Skin Health Restoration System helps to correct surface discoloration, blemishes, and stimulate cell renewal to bring back the glow and softness of healthy, younger-looking skin.  Please go to http://www.obagi.com for details.

1.        The Nu-Derm System

The Obagi System will help to:

•  Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
•  Increase smoothness
•  Reduce pore size
•  Improve elasticity
•  Generate a balanced, even skin tone
•  Normalize oil production
•  Correct blemishes
•  Reduce age spots and other hyperpigmentation
•  Increase the skin's own ability to hold moisture
•  Increase the skin's tolerance to external factors

I was advised to use the following products everyday for six weeks prior to the Obagi Blue Peel program:

含蘆薈成份,徹底清除臉部過多油脂及死去的角質細胞,同時亦能保存水份。
(適合乾性及敏感性皮膚)

混和維他命A酸,利用它的酸性分子,穿過細胞核與DNA起作用,發揮改善新陳代謝增生膠原蛋白,改善血液循環,達到去斑除痘,淡化皺紋等功效。

其美白成份可直達基底層,抑制黑色素之形成,淡化因陽光傷害或老化而引致的各種色斑,恢復均衡膚色。

含果酸成份,加強角質細胞更新,使老舊粗厚之角質恢復健康和正常的厚度,因而令肌膚光滑亮麗。

不含藥性,適合敏感皮膚,可代替SUNFADER使用;抗曬?力達12小時。其隔離數35度,對美白達至全面保護。

The Nu-Derm System is available only through a physician.

评分

参与人数 3积分 +28 收起 理由
高西西 + 3
garden_state + 20
astina + 5

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-1-8 07:50 |显示全部楼层

2. Blue Peel

此文章由 chubbycat 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chubbycat 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The Obagi BLUE PEEL is an in-office procedure designed to significantly improve the appearance and health of your skin.  Using a low concentration of the TCA (Trichloracetic Acid) mixed with a special blue base to slow penetration, the Blue Peel allows your doctor to monitor the appropriate depth to effectively remove the thin surface layers of aged and damaged skin from the face or other parts of the body.  These dead skin cells are replaced by healthier ones, allowing the skin's own clarity and tightness to resurface.  

The Obagi Blue Peel, if repeated over a period of time, can achieve the same result as a deeper chemical peel or a laser. Healing occurs usually in just 7-10 days.

The average cost would be from USD $300 to $1000 per procedure.

Please refer to the following URL for details:

http://www.skinsite.com/info_obagi_blue_peel.htm

I am very satifised with the result of Obagi producsts and the Blue Peel.

[ Last edited by chubbycat on 2005-1-8 at 11:29 AM ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
pisces + 10

查看全部评分

发表于 2005-1-8 10:20 |显示全部楼层

Simple steps to skin health

Step one: Prepare

In this step, you cleanse and tone to make your skin more receptive to the correction step.

Products: Gengle cleanser or Forming Gel

Step two: Correct.

This step repairs the damage to the surface of the skin, correcting hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and smoothing skin roughness.

Products: Exfoderm/Exfoderm Forte

Step three: Stimulate

This step repairs damage tot he deeper layers of the skin.  It restores skin elasticity by enhancing the production of collagen and elastin.

Products:  Blender Rx + tretinoin

Step four:  This step prevents further damage from harmful UVA and UVB rays, we well as protect the sensitive eye area.

Products:  Sunblock, Sunfader Rx, Eye Cream

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-1-8 10:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JACK 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JACK 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
wow, Chubby is so well groomed.

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-1-8 11:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pisces 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pisces 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
wow.........chubby用的东西好复杂,我都晕死了~~偶现在迫不及待的想看到chubby本人

plastic surgery,你真的考虑过呀?

赞赞赞,我加精,加10分!!!

发表于 2005-1-8 11:07 |显示全部楼层
JACK  在 1/8/05 11:57 AM 发表:

wow, Chubby is so well groomed.

spent too much $$, will stick to traditional products
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-1-8 11:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pisces 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pisces 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
再问,这个系列产品是针对男性的吗?还是男女都可以用?

发表于 2005-1-8 11:12 |显示全部楼层
pisces  在 1/8/05 12:09 PM 发表:

再问,这个系列产品是针对男性的吗?还是男女都可以用?

both and for the known reason more women use it.  The products can only be obtained from doctor's office.

I can't find the web site for OZ, but there's one in HK:

http://www.obagi.com.hk

发表于 2005-1-8 11:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garden_state 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garden_state 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哇,肥猫老牛真是太太太佩服你了!为你的第一篇原创加20分!!!

另,我帮你把图改小了一点。。。希望你没有意见。

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-1-8 11:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哇,肥猫一诺千金啊,昨天答应的,今天就有写了,支持支持,偶加分!

发表于 2005-1-8 11:46 |显示全部楼层
garden_state  在 1/8/05 12:30 PM 发表:

哇,肥猫老牛真是太太太佩服你了!为你的第一篇原创加20分!!!

另,我帮你把图改小了一点。。。希望你没有意见。

Thanks 老牛!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-1-8 11:47 |显示全部楼层
astina  在 1/8/05 12:30 PM 发表:

哇,肥猫一诺千金啊,昨天答应的,今天就有写了,支持支持,偶加分!

always keep my words haha

发表于 2005-1-8 11:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
chubbycat  在 2005-1-8 12:47 PM 发表:

always keep my words haha

在这个世界上能keep自己的words的可不多,是美德了。肥猫赞的!

偶给加了5分,偶的最大权限了

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-1-8 11:59 |显示全部楼层
肥猫今天发财了,好请客了~~

发表于 2005-1-8 12:05 |显示全部楼层
龙虾?