精华好帖回顾

· 老西之安居乐业--换照片了 (2006-6-9) 西边雨 · MIDNIGHT TRAVLE之难度系数3.20C (2007-4-23) poloand
· 蛋糕入门 -- 葡萄干玛芬 (2010-3-3) datou2z · 手机摄影大赛-- 墨尔本,我的第二个家 (2015-2-22) braindev
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1777|回复: 11

Has anyone start using HTML5 yet? [复制链接]

发表于 2010-11-16 13:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 porcorosso 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 porcorosso 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
HTML5 is cool indeed, but is lack of browser support + not even being finalized yet.

For now just want to know how everyone is going with this new technology thats all :)
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-11-16 13:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 乱码 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 乱码 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I'm reading books atm,playing with it. but it's far from applying it commercially on our web site .

we need to take care of different version of different browsers, good or bad/new or old.

退役斑竹

发表于 2010-11-16 13:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 阿Ka 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 阿Ka 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
“In general, our crawlers are used to not being able to parse all HTML markup - be it from broken HTML, embedded XML content or from the new HTML5 tags. Our general strategy is to wait to see how content is marked up on the web in practice and to adapt to that. If we find that more and more content uses HTML5 markup, that this markup can give us additional information, and that it doesn't cause problems if webmasters incorrectly use it (which is always a problem in the beginning), then over time we'll attempt to work that into our algorithms. With that in mind, I definitely wouldn't want to stand in the way of your implementing parts of your site with HTML5, but I also wouldn't expect to see special treatment of your content due to the HTML5 markup at the moment. HTML5 is still very much a work in progress, so it's great to see bleeding-edge sites making use of the new possibilities”

“In general, we work hard to understand as much of the web as possible, but I have a feeling that HTML5 markup is not yet as widely in use (and in use correctly) that it would make sense for us to use it as a means of understanding content better. As HTML5 gains in popularity and as we recognize specific markup elements that provide value to our indexing system, this is likely to change, but at the moment I would not assume that you would have an advantage by using HTML5 instead of older variants…..”

“Personally, I would recommend using HTML5 where you think that it already makes sense, perhaps reverting to HTML4 if you can determine that the browser won’t support the elements of HTML5 that you use properly. While this will not result in an advantage for your content in our search results, it generally wouldn’t be disadvantageous either.”

发表于 2010-11-16 13:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 o2h2o 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 o2h2o 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最好的办法就是用在 ipad iphone 的
mobile 设备上面
有最佳的 兼容性
因为官方就是 webkit的 mobile safari,对html 5支持 很不错

还可以做成 UIWEBview 的 在 native 的 ipXXX 系列 内置,因为也是 webkit 的 safari 控件

其他的地方 因为各个浏览器兼容情况不同
总不能强制客户用啥浏览器吧

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
kr2000 + 4 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-11-16 13:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jessicayyau 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jessicayyau 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I used it for some sites iPAD version (+css3 webkit ...), pretty cool, but  only for latest browsers and devices, compatibility is still a big thing.

Chrome and Safari render ok (not all aspects).

特殊贡献奖章

发表于 2010-11-17 09:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kr2000 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kr2000 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我想用,但没什么客户项目可以用,只能自己玩玩
Advertisement
Advertisement

2010年度奖章获得者

发表于 2010-11-17 09:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dalaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dalaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我感觉html5 主要强项在UI interactive 上, 动画啥的。mobile上还可以, video啥的。

对enterprise 目前好像没啥特别急着要用到的。

发表于 2010-11-17 12:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 stevenbian 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 stevenbian 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
在动画方面,由于iphone不能用flash,所以只能用html5,速度不是很快,勉强能接受吧。

发表于 2010-11-24 10:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 starchu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 starchu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
天天在用,每次用chrome发gmail的邮件,都是直接从本地计算机上drag一个文件,然后drop到附件里面,这是一个最典型的HTML5功能,本地文件系统访问。。。另外看用chrome看youtube的时候,估计也有用到我的笔记本的显卡

发表于 2010-11-26 10:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 o2h2o 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 o2h2o 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 starchu 于 2010-11-24 11:19 发表
天天在用,每次用chrome发gmail的邮件,都是直接从本地计算机上drag一个文件,然后drop到附件里面,这是一个最典型的HTML5功能,本地文件系统访问。。。另外看用chrome看youtube的时候,估计也有用到我的笔记本的显卡 ...

kao 没想到google 已经用了这个功能
也没说一声

2010年度奖章获得者

发表于 2010-11-26 10:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dalaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dalaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
wave里早就有着功能,

gmail的file drag drop 就是html5 来的。

现在好像有支持 file drag out 了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-11-26 11:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 porcorosso 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 porcorosso 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Still try to think what is best practice for using offline storage / local storage. only way i can think of is to have a webapp that doesn't need to sync data with server, i.e. winform app replacement.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部