新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 这些年我的PC(cai)HIFI(niao)之路+晒一晒我的高清家庭影院 -- 20Dec更新HTPC转盘播放软件 (2015-11-24) liujiajian · 种菜那些事 (2019-1-20) daniello
· <font color=green>良辰美景---我们有爱</font> (2005-4-4) 小米 · 圣诞节前的黄金海岸 (2010-12-26) 老陶
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1112|回复: 3

line problem or medem problem? [复制链接]

发表于 2010-10-5 09:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 general_lee31 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 general_lee31 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Yesterday i thought my wireless modem (dlink-g604t) dead as I was not able to access to internet via it but i was able to access to internet with another modem which might mean the line was OK but modem did not work.

the question is that

why when i connected to the dlink-g604t my PCs (win7 and vista)showing the internet access is OK but I could not open any website while the light of ADSL on the medem was green which means adsl connection (line) was OK.  I also noticed that the modem was assigned a public IP 110.xx.xx.xx.

This morning i was able to access internet with the dlink-g604t.  it seems that the modem lives back?

I am with tpg.  

i hope i did not confuse you guys :)

thanks
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-10-5 13:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dizzypiggy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dizzypiggy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i always had problems with dlink-g604t(similar issue as you got).....just dump it and get a better one....

发表于 2010-10-5 13:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dorian 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dorian 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Yeah, seems like a modem related issue. Just replace it.

发表于 2010-10-6 15:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 general_lee31 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 general_lee31 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
thanks guys

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部