新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 小安周末酥皮系列--鞋底板饼-外婆的味道 (2009-7-19) aitingwang · 征文活动---IT女也糊里糊涂混了10年。(109#-111#赠送点心。) (2009-9-18) chinara
· Geelong ~ 吃吃逛逛 - 餐厅推荐- The Arborist (2023-11-5) 胡须康 · E&E -- 小面作坊 -- 鸡蛋灌饼 (附鸡蛋摊饼和果枣粥) (2010-11-7) 闲夏采薇
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1036|回复: 0

持分请教:Microsoft Dynamic Great plains,如何默认显示会计科目名称? [复制链接]

发表于 2023-7-4 21:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 am123 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 am123 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 am123 于 2023-7-4 21:48 编辑

如题因为这个软件本身已经很老旧了,大概是十多年以前的软件,微软都已经不再提供支持了。

在网上也没有搜到正确的答案,后来我也去问了chatGPT, CHATGPT给的答案就是一个很明显的,一本正经胡说八道的答案。

按照它的指示,我到设置区去看了一下,然后根本就没有他所说的那个按钮。

还是论坛里面的大牛多,还挺论坛里的大牛帮帮忙。

下面和chat gpt沟通的记录:

User
background i am a financial accountant using Microsoft Dynamic Great plains every day. can you tell me how to set up my preference so that i can see the account name every time when I open a journal.简单说来就是要默认能够可以看到会计科目,而不需要我再单独点一个扩展按钮。

Set Account Name Display

User
background i am a financial accountant using Microsoft Dynamic Great plains every day. can you tell me how to set up my preference so that i can see the account name every time when I open a journal

ChatGPT
To set up your preferences in Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains) to display the account name every time you open a journal, you can follow these steps:

Launch Microsoft Dynamics GP and log in with your credentials.

Navigate to the "Microsoft Dynamics GP" menu at the top-left corner of the window.

From the menu, select "User Preferences." This will open the User Preferences window.

In the User Preferences window, go to the "Display" tab.

Under the "General" section, locate the option labeled "Display Account Description instead of Account Number."

Check the box next to this option to enable it.

Click the "OK" button to save your changes and close the User Preferences window.

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部