新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 2015年跑步总结 运动渣是怎么在半年里变成跑步爱好者的… (2015-12-16) peanut · 我看《刑事侦缉档案4》 (2008-1-13) 月亮
· 今天面试的一点感受,给仓促面试的筒子们提个醒 (2005-6-17) 小昭 · 关于人寿,医疗,重疾,意外以及责任 保险我的认知分享 (2020-5-27) f221644
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1559|回复: 12

[学习培训] 请问有上过Financial Modelling short course or training的吗? [复制链接]

发表于 2009-8-30 22:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BraveHeart 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BraveHeart 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问有上过Financial Modelling short course or training的吗? 有值得推荐的吗? 非常感谢!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-8-31 22:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kevins513 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kevins513 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
市场上EXCEL学习班很多 专功FINANCIAL MODELLING的不多
我上周去了一个叫PLUM SOLUTION的机构办的 觉得一般 讲的都比较基础 你要是想要PDF文件的讲义给我邮箱我发给你
好像周围人做这个的不多 楼主有兴趣的话我们一起讨论 :)

发表于 2009-8-31 22:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BraveHeart 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BraveHeart 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
非常感谢! 有趣的是今天我和我的同事还聊起Plum的training course, the description does sound very basic, that's why I didnt put forward. 我找到的是两个masterclass,都要7-8个grand, 今年公司的training budget有限,而且我还有propose其它的,所以估计masterclass很难go ahead.
Financial modelling training 在UK和US非常popular,所以感到很奇怪这里并没有很多选择。

发表于 2009-8-31 22:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kitty_cat 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kitty_cat 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Went to the Fin modelling training by Plum held in my office. the trainer is the director of Plum, Danielle (her own company). It was so so, very basic and I think I can do a lot more than what she taught. It's good for beginners. But you basically learn a lot of the modelling skills through work like I do. And now I am trying to decipher actuarial models.... can learn a lot from that.

发表于 2009-8-31 22:52 |显示全部楼层

回复 4# 的帖子

Thanks Kitty for your infor.  Today one of my other colleagues recommended me take up Financial analysis certificate running by UTS.  I talked to the trainer today and he advised he would have a public session in Mel within next couple of months.  
If your company is still interested in sponsoring you, i'm happy to share once the details are finalized:-)

发表于 2009-8-31 23:13 |显示全部楼层

回复 3# 的帖子

此文章由 kevins513 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kevins513 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我放讲义的U盘今天落在单位了 明天给你发哈
我单位有人去过那种MASTERCLASS  两三天就好几千的 不过人家都是EXECUTIVE LEVEL的 俺就没好意思去问让不让我去。。。呵呵
我觉得这种东西就是LEARN AS YOU GO  自己做MODEL的时候发现有什么问题然后去问牛人怎么解决 上课或者买书针对性都不强 跟实际工作联系没那么紧密
还有就是像KITTY说的 看牛人做的MODEL 收获绝对小不了
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2009-9-1 10:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 umehomes 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 umehomes 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
There is financial modelling course offer by UTS (University of Technology Sydney)

Go to their website and have a look, you can enrol either online course (available anywhere) or face to face (only avaliable in Sydney). The course takes about more than 3 months to complete and there will be assignment and exam to assess.

Expensive (around $3000 AUD) but very popular. I am trying to persuade my company to reimbursement all cost once I done it. :)

发表于 2009-9-1 20:52 |显示全部楼层

回复 7# 的帖子

Thanks for your note.  

Yeah, that's the course that I mentioned to Kitty.  I've spoken to the trainer already and was advised he will run some public sessions in Melbourne too, but it will be organized via his business not UTS.  Same trainer, same course, same material, just you will receive different certificate.  It's great news, I've already put this forward for the approval.

If you need more information, happy to share. Thanks again.

发表于 2009-9-1 20:55 |显示全部楼层

回复 6# 的帖子

Thanks Kevin, really appreciated.  

Bcos my job is within marketing area not finance, that's why it's a bit challenging to learn as I go, but that's the skill I'm really keen to build up, so will see how I go.

Thanks for sharing and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Btw, i've sent u my email address.
cheers,

发表于 2009-9-1 22:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 inferencemel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 inferencemel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Depends on what kind of financial modelling you talking about?
If it's accounting or corp finance related, then it will be easy to build. just some VBA and Excel functions.
But if it's financial market related, it's probably a bit more difficult. As it involves Advanced Maths & Stats.  You can teach some one some VBA, Excel in a few sessions, but you can't teach some one advanced maths or stats in one session. (one need to attend university education to do that).

发表于 2009-9-2 11:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 flowermusic 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 flowermusic 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看楼上的各位都是金融行业的前辈,特来此请教几个问题。

本人刚才美国一非牛校拿到金融的master来澳,国内工作也就一保险公司总部两年综合工作经历。
现在金融市场萧条,再加上偶也不是牛人,是不是目前要进金融行业基本没戏。
想着先干labor工糊口,可gap越久,再回金融行业越难。
眼下是不是只有再在澳洲读个金融相关的学位才好。

谢谢大家了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-9-2 20:06 |显示全部楼层

回复 10# 的帖子

Agree with what you said, I'm not an accounting or finance guru, my job is within marketing area. thanks for your response.

发表于 2011-8-26 02:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 原来 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 原来 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
挖一下.
楼里的朋友们,谁有讲义可以分享一下吗

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部