新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 他人葬歌 (2011-10-18) pink_maomao · 地产投资风险的一点看法,更新老人国内理财惨痛事故。足迹告别贴 (2016-1-8) 目光降落
· Hepburn - 意外的美丽 (2009-6-12) Ronny · [美食接龙] 辣到爽翻天的毛血旺 老陶接棒,材料猪血或牛百叶 (2009-9-8) datou2z
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1758|回复: 14

玩不起的Enchanted Doll [复制链接]

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-20 22:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 人民 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 人民 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
精致诡异的Dollhttp://www.enchanteddoll.com/dollinfo/info.html A nude doll with no custom options is $1,985 CND

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 3积分 +13 收起 理由
Rena + 2 感谢分享
阿宝 + 3 感谢分享
旋木 + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-20 22:39 |显示全部楼层
haiyou

[ 本帖最后由 人民 于 2009-1-20 22:42 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-20 22:46 |显示全部楼层
制作者

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-20 22:48 |显示全部楼层

Artist BioMaking dolls has been the most constant aspect of my life since I was six years old. I believe that I was born to do this.
I was born in the South-Western Siberia, Russia in 1982 and fourteen years later immigrated to Vancouver, Canada along with my immediate family: Mom, dad and two younger sisters. Here, I graduated from High School in 2001 and then from Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design in 2006 with a Bachelor of Fine Art.
I fiercely resented the institution for the first couple of years into my degree and to this day still harbor residual disappointment and bitterness towards the program, which I feel didn’t teach me enough. Despite its shortcomings however, I’m able to appreciate its contemporary approach to art education, as it was crucially instrumental in the development of critical thought and conceptual aspects of my creative process. Because I felt that ECIAD wasn’t teaching much of anything other than abstract theories and thought development without any applicable and concrete, professional skills, I decided to take some independent jewelry courses on the side to apply that knowledge to my doll art practice. It turns out I love learning, because ever since then I try to take at least one jewelry course a year to learn something new and broaden my horizons. I believe that the secret to beautiful and engaging artwork is looking outside of a particular medium for inspiration and bringing other aspects into it. The reason that there are so many ugly and boring dolls out there is because people who make them look to other dolls for inspiration and continue to regurgitate what they see, thus making the same doll over and over and over again.
Creating a visual narrative is the most intriguing way of articulating my ideas and a doll is a perfect medium because of its potential for such visual story. My strong tendency for escapism has made the make belief narrative of fairy tales very appealing as a context for my dolls. What interests me most about fairy tales is the implicit and often explicit violence that lies just beneath the surface of the magic.

发表于 2009-1-20 23:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ozvany 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ozvany 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
怎么这种玩具给我一种很恐怖的感觉呢
看来我是不会买了

发表于 2009-1-21 00:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xjyoyo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xjyoyo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
非常精致而惊心的doll!  惊叹于这位年轻女艺术家的creativity才华,偶是有点崇拜一点艺术家的,他们也无中生有的创作,多半是天赋吧。对了,lz是在哪里看到有这个娃娃展览的呢?

[ 本帖最后由 xjyoyo 于 2009-1-21 01:42 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-21 08:33 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 xjyoyo 于 2009-1-21 00:41 发表
非常精致而惊心的doll!  惊叹于这位年轻女艺术家的creativity才华,偶是有点崇拜一点艺术家的,他们也无中生有的创作,多半是天赋吧。对了,lz是在哪里看到有这个娃娃展览的呢?

我是在一本《Haute Doll》上看到这个介绍的,昨天偶然发现一论坛在讨论这个,我就转过来了。原来打算买的,后来看这价格,彻底放弃了。最多考虑做衣服玩玩。

照片中这个展览会应该在巴黎,我在她的博客中找到这张照片的。

发表于 2009-1-21 08:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JuliaTung 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JuliaTung 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个娃娃,让我想起以前看的机器人动画片(EVA), 不知道哪天自己就会动,有自己的思想的,想想觉得很恐怖。。。尤其是那些伤口。。。

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-21 09:00 |显示全部楼层
这个厉害的是,都是瓷器做的。其它日本韩国的都是橡胶材料的。

这个人自己画的,所以可以定做不那么诡异的,就是太贵了。我原来以为想DAL,小布,小P那样才几百澳币,这样上千,几个能玩呀?

发表于 2009-1-21 10:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JuliaTung 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JuliaTung 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有手艺就是好啊,是她自己做吗?做一个就能一个月吃穿不愁了,而且独此一间,不怕人家抢生意,还是自己爱做的事情。

发表于 2009-1-21 10:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CMAO 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CMAO 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
very special doll!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-1-21 10:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lawrencemama 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lawrencemama 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我看了好怕哦。不敢玩的。

发表于 2009-1-21 11:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hys8312 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hys8312 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
光看不买

退役斑竹 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-1-21 11:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 旋木 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 旋木 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
做的很精致, 可是感觉有点鬼yi

发表于 2009-1-21 12:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 阿宝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 阿宝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很漂亮,感觉这些小人很逼真,很气质,不像普通洋娃娃那么"假"

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement