精华好帖回顾

· 我的海运经验分享 (2007-3-6) suel · 墨鱼鲞红烧肉 (2011-5-29) chesecake
· 中部行记 (2005-10-15) 东食西宿 · 羊肉串啊羊肉串 (2007-4-24) bluesummer
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:xiva

[移民入籍] 流水账记录一下143补料过程,钜细靡遗,有问必答-下签了娃哈哈 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-9-4 10:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Heyunying 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Heyunying 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
xiva 发表于 2016-9-4 10:24
也就是光填了1193 就改email成功了?
多谢多谢

我是增加email地址,移民局说我用的邮箱没有授权给他们,他们不能发申请人的资料到我的邮箱,但是一开始申请的时候我就填了我的邮箱资料也授权了,他们也把发票和lodgement date发到我的邮箱的,但是后来确认信却邮寄到我家,变成了我只选择邮寄的方式跟他们沟通.....

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
xiva + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-9-5 09:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiva 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiva 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
2016.09.05更新
去centrelink提交了AOS Application 感觉工作人员完全一副外行样,不停问我“你还有什么要给我的吗” 所以各位同学去之前务必熟读文档,自求多福
需要的东西是
1. AOS Request Letter
这就是补料信里面 documents request.pdf后面那部分 大概内容如下

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2016-9-5 09:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiva 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiva 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
2. AOS Application Form
https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/su594 去这里下载
填好以后page 9要手动签名 page 11是要当着centrelink工作人员的面签 签好以后 工作人员要再签名 盖章 page 10他说是留给next team的

发表于 2016-9-5 10:01 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 xiva 于 2016-9-8 08:32 编辑

3. Confirm of Identity
接受的文档在这里 https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/forms/ss231
我准备了:
a. 中国护照(上有贴签)
b. Visa granted letter(我的)
c. Council Rate Notice
d. Bank Statement
e. Bank Card
f. Driver License
他只看了我的a(包含了commencement of identify in australia - australia visa 以及primary use in community-passport issued outside australia)和c(secondary use in community)
我反复确认了他是不是需要复印我的护照啥的他说不用,说他们系统跟移民局连通的只要他们标记pass了就行了 姑且相信吧

发表于 2016-9-5 10:03 |显示全部楼层
4. income证明
2016年的notice of assessment & 7/8两个月的payslip
这个他倒是复印了 虽然我说可以拿走反正我有电子版的
然后我要了一个reference # 到时候需要问进度就打电话追查这个号码了

发表于 2016-9-5 10:05 |显示全部楼层
本来还想问问what's next and ETA 看工作人员这么搞不灵清的样子我默默放弃了
看别人的说法是大概两周会收到centrelink的电话interview 然后交bond就o了
祈祷顺利
周三带父母去体检 已经确认可以正常吃饭喝水啥的
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-9-5 16:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 adonisliwei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 adonisliwei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问楼主,你的父母是几几年几月递交的申请

发表于 2016-9-5 18:34 |显示全部楼层
adonisliwei 发表于 2016-9-5 16:55
请问楼主,你的父母是几几年几月递交的申请

logement date June 17th 2014
request documents Sep 1st 2016
目前进度请看小小白虎那个置顶的帖子

发表于 2016-9-6 09:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 adonisliwei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 adonisliwei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
xiva 发表于 2016-9-5 18:34
logement date June 17th 2014
request documents Sep 1st 2016
目前进度请看小小白虎那个置顶的帖子 ...

谢谢楼主。等于你等了两年零3个月,才要求补材料。现在的审批进度好慢啊

发表于 2016-9-6 19:10 |显示全部楼层
adonisliwei 发表于 2016-9-6 09:49
谢谢楼主。等于你等了两年零3个月,才要求补材料。现在的审批进度好慢啊 ...

是的。现在都很慢。申请的人多了。
只要今年年底之前能批下来我就心满意足了。一家人能一起在澳洲过中国新年。
今天快下班的时候收到一个电话我心脏都怦怦怦乱跳以为是centrelink来面试(哪有那么快)结果是一个要给动物fund raising的 呜呜呜 空欢喜一场

发表于 2016-9-7 10:26 |显示全部楼层
xiva 发表于 2016-9-6 19:10
是的。现在都很慢。申请的人多了。
只要今年年底之前能批下来我就心满意足了。一家人能一起在澳洲过中国 ...

嘿嘿,希望你快点批下来。一家团聚

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
xiva + 2 好可爱啊

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-9-7 13:38 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
2016.09.07带父母体检
带的资料:1.父母护照 2.bupa预约成功的信 3.bupa发票 4.移民局发的信里面的HAP ID 2/3是之前有人提到过没有发票体检中心存在查不到payment information的情况,以防万一。最终就是用了1/4
约了bupa体检中心,离wynyard火车站步行5分钟 35 Clarence St
这栋楼电梯设置有点儿奇怪。电梯内部没有选择楼层的按钮,得在上电梯之前选好楼层然后它会告诉你上哪部电梯
进了bupa的大门,会有一个人在初步对一下护照和预约信息,然后在大厅里等候。我父母分开约的10:15和11:15,这个人说会put them together。
到时间了会有前台人员叫名字再仔细查对护照以及现场拍面部照片。
我本来给预约了中文翻译服务,结果前台的人说我可以跟着进去,我就进去了。
进去大门以后首先接待人员给发一套蓝色的罩衣。上身衣物包括bra全要脱掉换罩衣。换下来的衣物可以搁在带锁的柜子里体检完去取。然后继续排队等看前台一块屏幕自动叫号。
顺序是:胸透(超快)-出来等叫号-护士测身高、体重、血压、视力、留尿、签关于HIV检查的consent、抽血-出来等比较长时间-医生问问题和触检
医生问的问题包括:你有心脏病历史吗?有肾病吗?有结核吗?有精神病吗?有在吃任何医生过的药吗?等等
触检是让脱掉长裤,袜子和内裤保留,平躺在床上看脚是不是肿、用灯照眼睛之类
触检完以后胸透和护士检查的结果出来了。妈妈的血压偏高(170),医生又给量了一下130,说之前大概太紧张了130是正常的。
接着讲解了一下up to 5 days会提交结果给移民局。如果HIV检测有问题会给我们打电话否则不会联系。结果可以上imma网站通过HAP号码追踪
开始时间10:15 结束时间11:35

发表于 2016-9-7 14:34 |显示全部楼层
体检完成以后给CO发信通知状态更新
Dear CT,
Please find the required documents status below:
1.        Assurance of Support (AOS)
I have submitted the application form and the support documents to the Sutherland Centrelink on Monday 5th 2016. I will follow up with Centrelink. Once I receive the AOS Acceptance Letter I will send it by email.
2.        Health Assessment:
My parents have completed the health assessment in Sydney BUPA center on Wednesday, 7th Sep 2016. I will follow up with BUPA. Once the outcome is available I will send a reminder.
3.        Form 80
FN#_Form80_Name_Dad.pdf
FN#_Form80_Name_Mom.pdf

4.        Police Certificates from China – The certificates are in Chinese. The English translation forms from Changsha Notary Public office are attached.
FN#_PoliceCertificatesChina_Dad.pdf
FN#_PoliceCertificatesChina_Mom.pdf
5.        Australian Federal Police (AFP) clearance certificate
FN#_AFP_Dad.pdf
FN#_AFP_Mom.pdf
6.        Polio Vaccination
Not applicable. They have never been to the 9 countries in the list.

Please let me know if you need anything else. Appreciate your patience.

发表于 2016-9-7 14:39 |显示全部楼层
刚刚发出去给CO的信就收到了自动回复
Thank you for your email

THIS IS AN AUTO-RESPONSE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY ONLY RECEIVE THIS AUTO-RESPONSE THE FIRST TIME YOU CONTACT THIS MAILBOX - IT MAY NOT AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE EACH TIME YOU SEND AN EMAIL

Your email has been received by the Parent Visa Centre.

This mailbox is used for correspondence regarding Contributory Parent visa applications which have been assessed and are currently being processed.

This auto-response email is your confirmation that we have received your enquiry and/or scanned documents.

Please read the following information carefully. This email has been designed to provide answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding Contributory Parent visa applications currently in process.

When sending correspondence to this mailbox, please make sure to do so as a ‘Reply’ to our previous email sent to you. This will ensure that the correspondence you send to us reflects the correct subject line title; it will include the file reference number and the appropriate code. Email correspondence that does not include the file reference number and appropriate code may result in a delay in response.

IF SENDING AN EMAIL TO THIS MAILBOX, PLEASE DO NOT SEND A DUPLICATE EMAIL TO OUR OTHER PARENT VISA MAILBOX (parents@immi.gov.au) AS THIS CREATES EXCESS CORRESPONDENCE AND WORK, WHICH CAN CAUSE A DELAY IN RESPONDING TO OUR CLIENTS

HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY EMAIL/QUERY/DOCUMENTS?

This auto-response acts as the confirmation that your email correspondence has been received.

If you have sent a query, your email will be responded to in due course.

If you have submitted documentation, please be advised that due to the high volume of correspondence received we do not have the capacity to individually confirm receipt of these items. We may only respond to your document submission if we have queries/concerns regarding the items you have submitted or if as a result of the submitted items your case can proceed to the next stage.

I SENT A QUERY BY EMAIL, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE? DO I SEND MY EMAIL AGAIN IF I HAVE NOT YET HAD A RESPONSE?

We will endeavor to reply to any queries in a timely manner, however due to the high volume of correspondence received, the Parent Visa Centre may experience delays in responding. We ask for your patience and we will contact you in due course. Should you have an urgent issue or query, please contact the department’s Service Centre on 1300 652 421.

If you have sent an email but have not yet received a response, please do not send it again, as duplicate emails can congest the mailbox and cause further delays. If you have received this auto-response, your original email has been received and will be acted upon.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SUBMIT DOCUMENATATION TO THE DEPARTMENT?

We prefer all documentation to be scanned and emailed to this mailbox, using your file reference number and appropriate code in the subject line. Please avoid sending documentation via mail unless absolutely necessary.

I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION WITHIN 28 DAYS, CAN I HAVE AN EXTENSION?

All applicants are requested to provide documentation or act upon document requests within a 28 day time frame.

Where documentation is being obtained from a third party, as long as the requests (such as Assurance of Support, medicals, police clearances) have been initiated with the third party, no extension of time is required.  However, upon the expiry of the 28 day timeframe, we would appreciate submission of any available documentation and progress advice in regards to the outstanding items so that we can be satisfied that appropriate action is being taken.

Please be advised that documentation shou