新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· ninamm 老公的找工总结 (IT)更新完毕 (2007-2-24) ninamm · 记一部‘好’车——护我周全——新加两张车子的局部照片 (2016-3-14) 小小白虎
· 上海---我的弄堂情结 (2011-7-31) JerryWu · liwus川菜系列之:毛血旺 (2012-3-3) liwus
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1812|回复: 13

[生意经营] Anyone here doing purely Online Business? [复制链接]

发表于 2008-12-1 02:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yingwei..suoyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yingwei..suoyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Just curious, is there anyone here doing purely online business? Maybe it will be good for us to network and share experience.

For me, my income is purely derived form online avenues, namely:

1. ebay
Have been doing so for coming to two years.

2. Website
Still hard to build further in this area, which is aided by CSE (such as shopping.com) and google adword.

3. Provide online marketing advice and services for small businesses
Been doing this only recently but had just closed a 4000+AUD deal, mainly doing emailing marketing for them and set up their google adword campaign.

Am happy to get to know more people doing the same or similar stuff like me. Always great to network!:)

PS> Sorry, can read and speak Chinese but can't really type it efficiently!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-12-1 22:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 上海大闸蟹 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 上海大闸蟹 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有不少

发表于 2008-12-2 00:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yingwei..suoyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yingwei..suoyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Bu Shao?

But only you and me here?

发表于 2008-12-2 00:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 三月的秋天 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 三月的秋天 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
真的能挣钱吗?

发表于 2008-12-2 13:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rickysmum 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rickysmum 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
老公收入减少,看来我是要加入ebay来挣点小钱了。哎,总觉得很难呀。

发表于 2008-12-2 13:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 上海大闸蟹 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 上海大闸蟹 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
再难的行当都有人赚钱.
所以赚不到钱不要怨别人.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-12-2 13:48 |显示全部楼层
看看下面的连结也许对初入行的有帮助.

http://info.ebay.cn/ebayzhishu/

发表于 2008-12-24 13:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 HDDDY 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 HDDDY 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
can you please provide your e store or website link. so i can visit your site to have a look. one of my friend will interested in your e business. maybe we can discuss about this in further. cheers david

发表于 2008-12-24 21:58 |显示全部楼层
Sorry, replied you on the other post but don't know why, the whole thread got deleted.

Will reply you another way i guess. cheers.

发表于 2008-12-26 13:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kiddyzheng 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kiddyzheng 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i also got some interest in it, my close friend running her TaoBao business successfully now and i wanna bring her to here ebay as well, but am not sure abt how different would be between chinese & aussie domestic market. so if u could give us some idea, that would be appreciated.

can anyone post upon here provided some sort of contact details?.

发表于 2008-12-26 18:12 |显示全部楼层
When you said "successful" Taobao business, how successful is it? Care to share?

Once I saw a TV program introducing a young Taiwan lady who runs a Taobao business (plus Yahoo Taiwan) with 50 over staff, and it is a multi-million business.

the main difference between the both will be the automation part. For taobao and chinese market, you have cheap labour. For domestic market, you must make full use of automation system and software. So in my opinion, someone who has succeeded in taobao business may not succeed to the same degree in an ebay business. You see, labour is cheap in china and you can easily hire someone to do manual work such as answering phone calls and do listings, for example.

Besides that, market behavior between both will be another consideration factor.

and when u said: "can anyone post upon here provided some sort of contact details?"....i am not sure what contact details you are looking at......
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-12-28 09:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kiddyzheng 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kiddyzheng 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i m regretting to use the word "successful" when i saw the sample you gave out.

from my point of view,  in most of Taobao seller, they dont hire anyone, just like my friend. Normally people won't trust others than their close family members. TRUST is rarely found in chinese business now.

i was thinking abt those online chatting tools~~qq group etc. to get those who have the same interest together.

发表于 2008-12-30 12:04 |显示全部楼层
Sorry but in my opinion, if a business if run by the owner him or herself, then it is not a 'business'. It is just a 'job'.

There are too many people calling jobs 'businesses'.

If you can't delegate part of the business to staff, that simply means you do not have a business system in place yet. Hence resulting in having a job rather than a business.

[ 本帖最后由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2008-12-30 15:11 编辑 ]

发表于 2009-1-7 17:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ozvany 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ozvany 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
interesting topic. was doing some ebay business before the finance crisis。 and now want to start again but still looking for a better products to sell or even find a partner to work together. would like to join this conversation as well
We are looking for real estate agents

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部