新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【格桑花厨房】爱在便当中之一:与所有为Lunch Box烦恼的妈妈们分享 ---- 47楼更新---- 面包类 (2010-2-28) 格桑花 · 食物记 (2011-9-2) 春浅
· 【过年】汇通三江五湖,贯穿沪甬川粤,无系无派之蛋糕姐姐红厨房出品 (2015-2-23) chesecake · 第一次学做生煎 (2008-3-16) bluesummer
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:猫儿不笨

[外汇债券] 为什么比特币 ? 进展和争论 [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 18:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Hetbert 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Hetbert 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-11-4 19:30 编辑

数据显示:昨日总供给量最高的USD稳定币是TUSD 近7日稳定币总供给PAX增长最高

据Searchain.io数据显示:昨日总供给量最高的USD稳定币是TUSD,总供应量为175,618,286 枚。昨日总供应量最低的 USD 稳定币是 USC,总供应量为 156,643 枚。近7日大部分USD 稳定币总供给均在增长,增长最高的是PAX,增长了25,273,392 枚;

http://www.searchain.io/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-4 18:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猫儿不笨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猫儿不笨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 19:23
哥斯达黎加帕里托县面积605000平方米的土地接受BTC等加密货币支付

据dailyhodl消息,比特币房地产网站(bi ...

不过这价钱目前在澳洲边远地区也相当

发表于 2018-11-4 18:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猫儿不笨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猫儿不笨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 猫儿不笨 于 2018-11-4 19:36 编辑

[quote]Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 19:28
数据显示:昨日总供给量最高的USD稳定币是TUSD 近7日稳定币总供给PAX增长最高

取消
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Hetbert 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Hetbert 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
猫儿不笨 发表于 2018-11-4 19:29
不过这价钱目前在澳洲边远地区也相当

这种土地不敢买吧,囤着不开发有被逆权侵占的风险。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:22 |显示全部楼层
硬件钱包Ledger将增加对稳定币的支持

据CoinDesk消息,加密硬件钱包制造商Ledger的高管表示,将很快增加对稳定币的支持,包括在所有产品和服务上扩展USDT的应用范围。

Ledger, the hardware cryptocurrency wallet maker, plans to add support soon for more stablecoins, including expanding tether (USDT)'s usability across all its products and services, executives said.

Currently, the company supports tether for its two handheld storage products, the Ledger Nano and Ledger Blue, but it intends to add the U.S. dollar-linked cryptocurrency to its institutional vault service.

Despite USDT's recent loss of parity with the dollar amid renewed questions about its issuer's reserves, Benjamin Soong, Ledger's new head of operations for the Asia-Pacific region, said the token remains popular there.

"One thing that is slightly unique in China and South Korea is the demand for USDT," said Soong, an alumnus of S&P Global Market Intelligence and Deloitte, whose hiring Ledger announced Wednesday. "Since both of those countries have capital controls, in terms of your ability to move currency out of the country."

According to Soong – who is opening the Paris-based Ledger's first Asia office in Hong Kong – Chinese and South Korean investors are often more comfortable with fiat-pegged currencies or assets that reflect traditional capital markets.

Even after it broke the buck two weeks ago, demand for USDT continues to dominate trading pairs on Asian exchanges like Huobi, where CoinMarketCap shows the volume is up nearly 26 percent in a single 24-hour-period last week.

USDT "is a vehicle that is kind of unique in the market out here, that I've seen so far," Soong said.

Even beyond USDT, Ledger (which also supports MakerDAO's dollar-linked dai token) will also add other stablecoins as it pursues a major expansion of its custody business, with the goal of supporting more than 100 different tokens by the end of next year. Ledger President Pascal Gauthier told CoinDesk:

"We have a big road of integrating many things right now, including stablecoins."

New hire

As a capital markets veteran who speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese, Soong was the ideal candidate to build out a 12-person team in Hong Kong and evaluate the potential of satellite offices in places like Japan and Singapore, Gauthier said.

"You need to hire local talent, people who understand the local culture," Gauthier told CoinDesk.

Roughly 30 percent of Ledger's hardware sales already come from Asian markets, despite a previous lack of presence on the ground.

"This is an asset class where the retail has really led the way, following by the institutional players coming in," Soong told CoinDesk. However, he added:

"We're definitely seeing a lot of traditional asset managers and banks start to explore how they are going to enter and support this asset class moving forward."

Yet when it comes to bitcoin, Soong said traditional asset managers across APAC still prefer to move their funds into crypto when custody solutions can offer the same security and trust level as banks. Hence, Ledger has an institutional custody partnership brewing with the Japanese bank Nomura.

"They [wealth managers] would ultimately prefer to work with traditional financial institutions, which is why partnering with Nomura makes a lot of sense," Soong said.

Corporations, currency exchanges, and banks in Hong Kong have already started reaching out to inquire about crypto custody solutions, Soong said. "Hedge fund managers, people who were in investment banking, are all moving into this space to help build up the infrastructure for this new asset class," he said.

Meanwhile, Ledger is also forging closer ties with the Hong Kong-based blockchain startup Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK), led by ethereum cofounder Charles Hoskinson. Next week, during Hong Kong Fintech Week, Ledger and IOHK will host a joint party for the local crypto community.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:24 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 20:22
硬件钱包Ledger将增加对稳定币的支持

中韩的外汇管制导致对稳定币有需求。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-4 19:29 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 20:22
硬件钱包Ledger将增加对稳定币的支持

现在总共有几种稳定币了?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:37 |显示全部楼层
谷歌CEO透露他11岁的儿子是一名以太坊矿工

谷歌的首席执行官Pichai最近透露,他11岁的儿子用他自己组装的电脑挖掘以太坊。当Pichai错误地将以太坊的功能说成比特币时,11岁的孩子纠正了他。

谷歌的创始人布林说自己的儿子一两年前就开始挖以太坊。

• At the New York Times DealBook conference on Thursday, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said his 11-year-old son was using the family’s home PC to mine ether, the cryptocurrency tied to the Ethereum blockchain.
  • Pichai explained that his son had to correct him recently, saying: “I was talking about something about bitcoin, and my son clarified what I was talking about was Ethereum.”
  • The Google CEO said he did have to explain to his son how paper money works and why existing banking systems are important.
  • In July, the Google cofounder Sergey Brin said he and his son had been mining ether too.
  • The interview with Pichai came on the same day that thousands of Google employees around the world walked out to protest the company’s handling of sexual-misconduct allegations.

At the New York Times DealBook conference on Thursday, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said his 11-year-old son was using the family’s home PC to mine ether.

Pichai had been asked about how he thinks about screen time for his children. A recent New York Times article described parents living in Silicon Valley and working in tech as saying they were often most concerned about excess screen time and tech addiction among children.

“I’m like every other parent I guess,” Pichai said. “I do test a lot of gadgets at home, so I have vulnerabilities in terms of how my kids get access to stuff.”

Pichai then said his son had been mining ether, the cryptocurrency tied to the Ethereum blockchain.

“Last week I was at dinner with my son, and I was talking about something about bitcoin, and my son clarified what I was talking about was Ethereum, which is slightly different,” Pichai said. “He’s 11 years old. And he told me he’s mining it.”

The Google CEO was asked whether he had a server in his home to assist in his son’s mining efforts, to which he said his family had only a simple computer, one that Pichai built himself.

Pichai said he did have to explain to his crypto-minded son the nation’s monetary system “and how paper money actually works.”

“I realised he understood Ethereum better than how paper money works,” Pichai said. “I had to talk to him about the banking system, the importance of it. It was a good conversation.”

Pichai’s son isn’t the only child of a Google executive who’s mining cryptocurrency.

At a blockchain conference hosted by Sir Richard Branson in Morocco in July, the Google cofounder Sergey Brin also said he and his son had been mining ether.

“A year or two ago, my son insisted that we needed to get a gaming PC,” Brin said. “I told him, ‘OK, if we get a gaming PC, we have to mine cryptocurrency.’ So we set up an Ethereum miner on there, and we’ve made a few pennies, a few dollars since.”

The interview with Pichai came on the same day as thousands of Google employees around the world walked out in protest of the company’s handling of sexual-misconduct allegations.

“This anger and frustration within the company, we all feel it,” Pichai said when asked about the protests. “I feel it too.”

https://www.businessinsider.com. ... 18-11?r=US&IR=T
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:40 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 20:37
谷歌CEO透露他11岁的儿子是一名以太坊矿工

Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son

sergey brin AP/Tony Avelar
Speaking at a blockchain conference in Morocco, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said that he's been mining ethereum with his son.
Brin said that while Google has been slow to explore blockchain technology, he personally found the technology to be "mind-boggling" and "extraordinary."
Google co-founder Sergey Brin and his son have been mining ethereum.

At a blockchain conference hosted by Sir Richard Branson in Morocco, Brin, dressed in a white caftan, appeared on a panel to discuss the potential of blockchain technology.

Brin said that he first became interested in blockchain technology when his son asked for a gaming PC.

"A year or two ago, my son insisted that we needed to get a gaming PC," said Brin. "I told him, 'Okay, if we get a gaming PC, we have to mine cryptocurrency. So we set up an ethereum miner on there, and we've made a few pennies, a few dollars since."

Brin, who currently serves as the president of Google's parent company, Alphabet, said that Google had been slow to pick up blockchain technology.

"[Google] already failed to be on the bleeding edge," he said.

While Brin admitted that he didn't know too much about cryptocurrencies, he said that he found the technology's potential to be "extraordinary."

"It's mind-boggling," said Brin. "I see the future as taking these...research-y, out-there ideas and making them real."

Brin, who was a last-minute addition to the conference, was recently spotted sailing off the coast of Ibiza alongside venture capitalist Steve Jurvetson.

https://www.thisisinsider.com/go ... hain-morocco-2018-7
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:42 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-11-4 20:51 编辑
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 20:40
Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son

布林在区块链会议上讲,儿子说我想要台好电脑玩游戏,布林说,可以,光打游戏浪费了,开个Miner同时挖矿。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-4 19:46 |显示全部楼层
猫儿不笨 发表于 2018-11-4 20:29
现在总共有几种稳定币了?

三十几种,大部分是锚定美元的。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
猫儿不笨 + 10 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-4 22:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yes168 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yes168 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-4 19:23
哥斯达黎加帕里托县面积605000平方米的土地接受BTC等加密货币支付

据dailyhodl消息,比特币房地产网站(bi ...

用比特币买可都是现金交易哦,卖家不用害怕买家做不到银行按揭而contract crash

发表于 2018-11-5 05:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 SssSssSssSss 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 SssSssSssSss 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:14 |显示全部楼层
清华罗玫:基于数字资产的证券税务规范和会计准则制定需要各界的参与推动

据金融界消息,清华经管会计系博士生导师,数字金融资产研究中心主任罗玫教授近日在演讲中表示,尽管证券型代币和实用型代币意味着税务会计处理不一样,但目前围绕数字资产各项业务尚未出台会计准则,税务监管也尚未更新,证券型代币和实用型代币发行方在现行的税务定义下还是应该缴税。证券规范、税务规范和会计准则的更新制定有待各界人士的进一步参与和推动。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:19 |显示全部楼层
马来西亚正制定ICO及加密货币交易所监管框架,将于2019年第一季度生效

据FintechNews Malaysia消息,在马来西亚2019年财政预算演讲中,马来西亚财政部长林冠英表示,马来西亚证券委员会(SC)正在为ICO和数字资产交易所制定监管框架,该框架将于2019年第一季度生效。监管机构强调,该框架的主要目标之一是确保这个新兴市场的公平有序发展。

Budget 2019: Securities Commission Malaysia to Regulate ICOs in 2019

by November 2, 2018
During the Budget 2019 speech, YB Lim Guan Eng, Finance Minister, stated that Securities Commission Malaysia will be coming up with a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies, though not much details beyond the fact that it will be gazetted in 2019.

Seeking clarification we reached out to Securities Commission Malaysia to get further details on the matter.

In statement issued to Fintech News Malaysia, Securities Commission Malaysia confirms that they are indeed developing a regulatory framework for both ICOs and digital asset exchanges which will come into effect in the 1st quarter of 2019.

The statement also indicates that the regulator also acknowledges ICOs as one the methods to broaden retail participation and could potentially stimulate more innovative market-based financing options.

However the regulator also emphasized that one of the key goals of the framework is ensure a fair and orderly development for this nascent market.

This is a step in the right direction for Malaysia as many within the industry feel there is a lack of clarity when it comes to ICOs in Malaysia, with most statements coming for the regulators taking a caveat emptor stance.

Currently the only regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies in Malaysia are centered around anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:25 |显示全部楼层
GMO发布10月业绩:10月份挖矿收益达595个BTC

据Crypto.watch消息称,日本GMO集团于11月5日公布了该司虚拟货币挖矿业务的10月份业绩报告。报告显示10月份该公司的BTC收益为595BTC,BCH收益则为875BCH。其次,报告还显示,公司计划在10月底之后发运的开发采矿机,由于全球需求和供应紧张,一些电子元件的采购被推迟,预计出货将比原定时间表延迟。

GMO、10月マイニング報酬は595BTC・875BCHで4億6479万円相当

ハッシュレートも順調に674PH/sまで上昇、12月末には800PH/sまで上がる見通し

2018年11月5日 16:46

GMOインターネット株式会社は11月5日、同社の仮想通貨マイニング事業の10月月次業績の速報値を発表した。10月のマイニング報酬は、Bitcoin(BTC)が595BTC、Bitcoin Cash(BCH)が875BCHとなった。10月末時点の仮想通貨レートで仮に算出すると、報酬金額はBTCが4億2293万6115円相当(1BTC=71万817円換算)、BCHが4185万2125円相当(1BCH=4万7831円換算)となる。

また、同社は仮想通貨マイニング事業における計算能力を示す指標「ハッシュレート」として、1秒間に1,000兆回のハッシュ計算ができる計算能力を表す「ペタハッシュ」についても月次業績で報告している。先月に引き続き今月も購入済みのマイニングマシンの増設が進んだことから、10月末時点でのハッシュレートが674PH/s(ペタハッシュ)とさらに上昇している。

これまでの月次報告の履歴は、以下の表の通り。

【仮想通貨マイニング事業の月次報告】
採掘
報酬
BTC        採掘
報酬
BCH        (参考)
月末レート
円/BTC        (参考)
月末レート
円/BCH        採掘
速度
PH/s
'17年12月        21        213        1,682,581        288,439        22
'18年01月        93        25        1,093,163        159,348        27
'18年02月        124        287        1,132,780        131,655        108
'18年03月        295        12        740,777        73,773        129
'18年04月        373        0        1,013,978        150,450        241
'18年05月        472        37        821,434        108,909        299
'18年06月        528        62        703,950        80,387        384
'18年07月        568        0        861,161        85,882        384
'18年08月        510        25        781,826        60,437        459
'18年09月        512        0        745,206        59,363        479
'18年10月        595        875        710,817        47,831        674
 なお、10月末以降に出荷予定の同社開発マイニングマシンは、世界的な需給ひっぱくにより一部の電子部品の調達が遅延しており、出荷は当初予定より遅れる見通しであることも報告している。

仮想通貨 Watchをいいね・フォローして最新記事をチェック!
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:29 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-5 20:25
GMO发布10月业绩:10月份挖矿收益达595个BTC

据Crypto.watch消息称,日本GMO集团于11月5日公布了该司虚拟 ...

GMO还在继续上线新算力,下个月北欧矿场的算力就达到800Petahash.

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:34 |显示全部楼层
司法部官方表态:肯定比特币财产属性

微博认证账号司法部官方微博今日转发文章《深圳仲裁填补司法判例空白!确认比特币具财产属性受法律保护》对比特币的财产属性进行官方表态。该文章介绍了一起深圳国际仲裁院(深圳仲裁委员会)受理的股权转让合同纠纷的真实仲裁案件,其中涉及比特币、比特币现金和比特币钻石的纠纷问题。文章称,仲裁庭在现行法律体系下,依据《民法总则》、《合同法》的相关规定以及案涉合同的约定,结合诚信原则以及尊重当事人意思自治的仲裁理念,肯定了比特币的财产属性,依法予以保护,妥善处理了私人间比特币契约纠纷。仲裁庭解释称,比特币不是法定货币,并不妨碍其作为财产而受到法律保护。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:37 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-5 20:34
司法部官方表态:肯定比特币财产属性

微博认证账号司法部官方微博今日转发文章《深圳仲裁填补司法判例空白 ...

深圳仲裁填补司法判例空白 确认比特币具财产属性受法律保护

来源:法制日报

深圳仲裁填补司法判例空白

确认比特币具财产属性受法律保护

□ 本报记者 张维

近日,由深圳国际仲裁院(深圳仲裁委员会)裁决的一起案件,因为承认了国内比特币具有财产属性,受法律保护,引起了业内广泛关注,并被认为在一定程度上填补了现有司法判例的空白,具有相当重要的意义。

该裁决认为,虽然监管部门禁止ICO活动和虚拟货币交易,提醒投资者应该有效防范风险,但从未断定个人比特币交易属于违法行为。根据国内法律法规,比特币不具有货币职能,但是这并不妨碍其属于数字资产,可作为交付对象。

“这一案件首次对比特币法律属性以及比特币交易合同的有效性作出认定,具有标杆意义。”广西民族大学华南区块链大数据法治战略研究院院长、二级教授齐爱民日前在接受《法制日报》记者采访时说。

齐爱民指出,自中本聪于2008年11月1日发表《比特币:一种点对点的电子现金系统》以来,距今刚好十年。在这十年中,比特币价格迎来了前所未有的增长,同时带动了以太坊等其他数字货币的产生,成为资本涌入的热土。与此同时,对于比特币的监管以及由此引发的法定数字货币发行问题,全球各国也并未形成一致看法。

中国于2017年出台的《关于防范代币发行融资风险的公告》(以下简称《公告》)否定了比特币的货币属性,并全面禁止了ICO活动。在法律层面,民法总则第127条关于“数据和网络虚拟财产”的规定尚无进一步界定。“因此,比特币法律属性和交易合同的有效性有待明确。”齐爱民说。

合同是否违法

这是一起由股权转让引发的争议。与一般股权转让案件所不同的是,它被划入了新类型案件,因为争议标的涉及BTC(比特币)、BCH(比特币现金)和BCD(比特币钻石)此类特殊类型的物。

某合伙企业A将自己名下持有的X公司的5%股份转给了某人C,股权转让款为55万元。双方签订《股权转让协议》,约定其中25万元由C支付给A。

一同参与签订协议的还有某人B,其所扮演的角色是:B委托C对比特币等资产进行理财,基于该部分资产产生的部分收益,在C将合同约定的BTC、BCH和BCD如期如数归还B后,B同意代替C向A支付剩余股权转让款30万元。

然而,这份协议在履行中很快就出现了问题。C并未依约返还BTC、BCH和BCD,也没有依约支付股权转让款。

由此,A和B向深圳仲裁委员会提起仲裁,请求变更A持有X公司的5%股份到C名下,C同时向第一申请人支付股权款人民币25万元;C向B赔偿20.13个BTC、50个BCH、12.66个BCD资产损失,共计493,158.40美元和利息(从申请仲裁之日起按照同期中国银行美元利率计算,直至返还之日止);C支付B违约金10万元。

对于自己未按照合同约定归还比特币等数字资产和支付股权款,构成违约的事实,C并不否认。但是C对于合同本身的有效性提出了质疑,理由是C之前与A和B签订的《股权转让协议》是违法的,因此也是无效的。

C拿出了令人无法辩驳的官方文件,这就是2017年中国人民银行等7部门发布的《公告》。其中规定:代币发行(ICO)融资是指融资主体通过代币的违规发售、流通,向投资者筹集比特币、以太币等所谓“虚拟货币”,本质上是一种未经批准非法公开融资的行为,涉嫌非法发售代币票券、非法发行证券以及非法集资、金融诈骗、传销等违法犯罪活动。

该文件力图证明一个事实:无论数字货币是否为合法,数字货币的流通和交付为非法行为。

由此,这一案件所涉合同中的“转让价款的支付及安排”,也就违反了法律强制性规定而无效。同时,因为该条款系合同的核心条款,因此合同构成整体无效。

C还认为,自己虽然没有按照约定向B交付比特币等数字资产,并非自己的单方过错,因为数字货币本身就是无法交易和流通的;而且,数字货币所有权为X公司所有,并不属于C。对于这两点,无论是A还是B,在签订上述股权转让合同的时候都是明知的。所以,未交付比特币的责任根本不在自己身上,不应该就此承担违约责任。

比特币可否交付

这一看似言之凿凿的说法,却没有得到仲裁庭的支持。

在仲裁庭看来,根据《公告》,比特币不是由货币当局发行,不具有法偿性与强制性等货币属性,不具有与货币等同的法律地位,不能也不应作为货币在市场上流通使用。

但是,并无法律法规明确禁止当事人持有比特币或者私人间进行比特币交易。《公告》的意图主要在于提醒社会公众注意有关投资风险。

仲裁庭认为,上述股权转让合同约定的是两个自然人之间的比特币归还义务,不属于《公告》中规定的代币发行(ICO)融资活动(融资主体通过代币的违规发售、流通,向投资者筹集比特币、以太币等所谓“虚拟货币”),更不涉嫌非法发售代币票券、非法发行证券以及非法集资、金融诈骗、传销等违法犯罪活动。

合同有各方当事人的签署,可见是各方当事人的真实意思表示,且未违反法律法规效力性强制性规定。由此,仲裁庭认定股权转让协议对签约各方具有法律约束力,各方应全面履行合同约定的义务。

“私人间订立的比特币归还契约并未违反法律法规效力性强制性规定,不应认定为无效。中国法律法规并未禁止私人持有及合法流转比特币。”仲裁庭说。

仲裁庭同时指出,比特币不是法定货币,并不妨碍其作为财产而受到法律保护。比特币具有财产属性,能够为人力所支配和控制,具有经济价值,能够给当事人带来经济方面的利益。“这是当事人一致的意思表示,并不违背法律规定,仲裁庭对此予以认可。”

既然比特币并无持有的禁止性规定,那么,在实际流转中有无操作障碍呢?而这一点,也正是C所提出的无法交付比特币的抗辩理由。

仲裁庭强调,比特币、比特币现金等的交付不存在法律上的障碍。根据《公告》的相关规定,比特币、比特币现金等只是不能作为货币(即法定货币)在市场上流通使用。但并无法律法规禁止其成为私人间交付或流转的客体。

技术上的障碍也同样不存在。仲裁庭指出,互联网技术将人类现实生活空间延伸至网络空间,存在于网络空间中的比特币、比特币现金等,其交付过程借助互联网技术支持的电子编码程序运作。在比特币、比特币现金等的实际使用中,每一位交易当事人先要在计算机终端上安装一个电子钱包,因此而拥有独一无二的地址,自动生成一对密匙——私匙与公匙。公匙被匿名公开,私匙为特定身份信息。所有者可以通过私匙随时支配、处分其比特币、比特币现金等。也就是说,比特币、比特币现金通过互联网技术是可以交付的。

“仲裁庭注意到2017年9月后在中国经营的比特币交易平台被停止了交易业务,但这在技术上并不妨碍被申请人将案涉合同约定的比特币、比特币现金等归还(移转占有)给第二申请人。”仲裁庭说。

仲裁庭坚定地认为,尽管比特币存在于网络虚拟空间,在占有支配以及权利变动公示方法等方面存在特殊性,但并不妨碍其可以成为交付的客体。

利息能否认定

既然合同有效,C的不按约履行行为已经构成了违约,仲裁庭裁定C承担违约责任。

合同法第六十条规定,当事人应当按照约定全面履行自己的义务。合同法第一百零七条规定,当事人一方不履行合同义务或者履行合同义务不符合约定的,应当承担继续履行、采取补救措施或者赔偿损失等违约责任。

据此,按照上述转让协议的规定,仲裁庭认为,A和B作为守约方,有权选择要求作为违约方的C承担赔偿损失或者继续履行的违约责任。

仲裁庭发现,如果C诚信履约,其支付股权转让款人民币25万元的履行期限已经届满。因此,对A要求“变更其持有的X公司5%股权至被申请人名下,被申请人支付股权转让款人民币25万元”的仲裁请求,仲裁庭予以支持。

A的请求满足了,B的请求则有些棘手。因为,B认为,法无禁止即自由,有关比特币数字资产属于法律保护的范围,C明确表示无法返还B交给其管理的数字资产,所以C应赔偿财产损失。由于比特币市场通用计价方式和惯例是用美元计价,C应返还相应价值的美元。

C对此不能认同。C提出,虚拟货币没有合法的定价方式和交易场所,因此其价值或价格是无法衡量的,B的主张既无双方约定也无作价依据,不合法也不合理。

仲裁庭则指出,从上述股权转让合同中来看,比特币具有财产属性,能够为人力所支配和控制,具有经济价值,能够给当事人带来经济方面的利益,这是各方当事人一致的意思表示,为各方当事人所认可。该意思表示和认可并不违背法律规定,仲裁庭对此应予认可。

民法总则第5条规定,民事主体从事民事活动,应当遵循自愿原则,按照自己的意思设立、变更、终止民事法律关系。第7条规定,民事主体从事民事活动,应当遵循诚信原则,秉持诚实,恪守承诺的原则。

C自愿与A和B签订了股权转让合同,承诺向B归还具有财产属性的比特币等,就应当诚实不欺、信守不怠。而C不仅未按约履行构成违约,还在违约后以比特币交易非法故其价值或价格无法衡量作为其不应承担违约责任的抗辩理由,显然违背诚实信用原则。故对其不履行《股权转让协议》义务给B造成的财产损失,应裁决其予以赔偿。

值得注意的是,在财产损失金额估算所参考的公开信息上,这一案件的申请人与被申请人也存在着分歧。申请人B提供的是okcoin.com公布的收盘价,被申请人C则认为,该网站未在中国办理备案许可,是非法运营网站;未有证据显示,该网站能合法顺利完成比特币交易等。

仲裁庭再次强调,我国未有法律法规规定比特币等的持有或交易为非法,且该网站是否在中国办理备案许可、是否能顺利完成比特币、比特币现金等交易并不影响仲裁庭参考其公开的数据信息对案涉财产损失赔偿额进行估算。

对于比特币利息的认定,仲裁庭也给出了自己的看法:所谓利息,一般是指货币持有者(债权人)因贷出货币或货币资本而从借款人(债务人)手中获得的报酬或孳息。而比特币、比特币现金和比特币钻石并不是由货币当局发行的货币,故不存在案涉比特币、比特币现金和比特币钻石对应的利息。

若B主张的是比特币、比特币现金和比特币钻石等财产等值金钱的利息,因财产赔偿金额在裁决作出之日方才确定,不存在应付利息之说。所以,仲裁庭对B主张利息的请求,不予支持。

交易契约有效

对于这一裁决是否得当,中国政法大学资本金融研究院教授、副院长武长海告诉《法制日报》记者,上述裁决很正确。首先,比特币的交易虽然不受国家强制性法律支持,但也没有说是违法,民法通常是支持其交易价值的,这也相当于认可了其财产性质。例如游戏币,在多个法院判决中,支持其财产价值。

第二,既然通过合同约定了还款,即使以比特币及其交易收益为标的,根据意思自治原则,从合同法的角度,当然应当支持。反之,如果比特币的交易是为了洗钱和违法犯罪活动,当然另当别论。

“在法学理论中,财产与货币并非等同的概念,货币更多的受制于国家监管,而财产的流转应当遵循意思自治和合同自由原则。”齐爱民说。他指出,深圳的仲裁裁决很好地厘清了二者的关系,并本着合同自由的理念肯定了比特币交易契约的有效性,对于比特币正常流通,维护当事人合法权益具有重要意义。作为一种新兴事物,比特币对现有货币体系的挑战并不能否定其作为一种财产的正当存在,我们应当秉持自由、诚信的民法精神,妥善处理法律制度与民事活动间的关系,“使制度成为公民权益的保护伞,而非绊脚石”。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:42 |显示全部楼层
日本富山第一银行推出与日元挂钩的稳定币试点计划

据Nikkei消息,日本富山第一银行已经推出了区块链驱动的稳定币试点计划,并期望高在2019年10月将该令牌商业化。该稳定币暂时命名为第一银行硬币(FBC),将与日元以1:1的比率挂钩。且该代币最初将用于通过智能手机应用程序向其员工汇款。位于富山银行总部的商店也将接受FBC付款。

Another Japanese bank has begun experimenting with a digital fiat “stablecoin.” Per Nikkei, the First Bank of Toyama has launched a pilot scheme for its own blockchain-powered stablecoin, with a view to commercializing the token in October 2019.

The token will reportedly allow consumers and vendors access to fee-free remittance and payment options.

Tentatively named the First Bank Coin (FBC), Nikkei states that the token will initially be used to make remittances to its employees via a smartphone app. Stores in the bank’s headquarters in Toyama will also accept FBC payment. The token will be pegged at a rate of 1:1 with the Japanese yen.

The First Bank of Toyama was founded in 1944, its market capitalization stands at almost USD 26 billion.

The regulatory Financial Services Agency last week told a media outlet that it did not consider stablecoins to be cryptocurrencies – a factor that could likely see yet more Japanese financial services companies join the fray.

Japanese banks have been keen to climb aboard the stablecoin boat, and have launched similar ventures in recent months. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, the largest bank in the country, is now in advanced stages of its own stablecoin testing. The bank is currently running an unmanned store at its headquarters where employees can buy drinks and snacks in its MUFG stablecoin.

Last month, GMO Internet, operator of one of the country’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and its own GMO Aozora Net Bank, announced the launch of a stablecoin project. GMO stated that its project had already won support from other banks in the country.

Meanwhile, tether, the largest stablecoin by market capitalization, once again experienced a sharp drop this weekend. The stablecoin that is supposedly tied to the US dollar at a 1:1 ratio, dropped to USD 0.95 on Sunday before recovering to USD 0.99 at the time of writing.

On Friday, Tether said it has a bank account with Bahamas-based Deltec Bank & Trust Ltd and the account holds USD 1.8 billion as of October 31st. However, the community does not feel that their concerns that the company does not have the fiat holdings to fully back the tokens in circulation have been laid to rest with this declaration.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 19:43 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-5 20:42
日本富山第一银行推出与日元挂钩的稳定币试点计划

富山银行的FBC是第三个日元锚定币。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-5 20:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 eguan88 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 eguan88 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
比特率的热度开始减少,说明近期是见底了。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 20:56 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-11-5 21:58 编辑

Circle宣布取消USDC兑美元费用

据CCN报道,Circle宣布取消USDC兑美元费用,以使该稳定币迅速普及。目前,又有12家交易所计划加入Circle的稳定币生态系统。

50 Crypto Platforms Now Support Circle’s USDC

Circle, the crypto platform backed by Goldman Sachs, on Friday announced that twelve new companies have added support to its USD Coin (USDC), a stablecoin pegged to the US dollar.

As reported by Circle, BitMart, Bit-Z, DDEX, FCoin, Gatecoin, Hanbitco, Hotbit, QCP Capital and SWFT Blockchain have involved themselves in the USDC network. The crypto platform added that the coin would soon be available on other exchanges, joining the more than 50 partners that have already enabled support for the stablecoin’s ecosystem, including Coinbase.

Acting as a sort of safe haven where crypto traders can park their assets in volatile markets, USDC is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 coin, which makes it easy for wallets, exchanges and other smart contracts to interact with the token.

Circle’s stablecoin is based on an open source fiat stablecoin framework developed and governed by the CENTRE project.

Suggested articles
Will the Fed Raise Interest Rates Further?Go to article >>

And in a bid to accelerate adoption of its service to tokenize the buck, Circle said it would no longer charge fees from customers redeeming USDC into US Dollars, making it more attractive for crypto exchanges, protocols, platforms, applications, and wallets.

Tokenizing Fiat Currencies Continues
The topic of stablecoins is generating buzz in the crypto community these days. The major application for such assets has been as a mechanism for trading and hedging in global crypto capital markets.

Claire Wells from Circle will discuss the phenomenon at the London Summit 2018. She will be joining a panel that will discuss one of the biggest questions of the cryptocurrency industry – are tokens securities? She will be joined by industry professionals Aleks Nowak from BlockEx, and Xiao (Xiao) Chen, founder of AS Corporate Advisory.

Circle’s stablecoin goes head-to-head with other stablecoins such as Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard, and Tether (USDT). The latter is a USD-backed stablecoin which is used as a proxy for physical money on many cryptocurrency exchanges. However, Circle’s New York BitLicense will offer a fully audited alternative, in contrast to Tether which has been the subject of controversy and regulatory scrutiny due to lingering questions about its cash reserves.

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:01 |显示全部楼层
火币研究员丁肇飞:稳定币发展方向是算法、法币和资产抵押

11月5日,币世界xcoin lab交流会在京举行,火币研究院资深研究员丁肇飞在会上表示,以后稳定币的发展方向有三种:算法、法币和资产抵押。稳定币是向法币过渡的一个通道。火币未来在稳定币上将会有更多的关注,也会在全球获取金融牌照。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:10 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-11-5 22:14 编辑

比特币教父Andreas Antonopoulos的经典作品《精通比特币》在央视节目里被推荐,但是中文名称是《区块链:通往资产数字化之路》

新书《精通以太坊》里的200个短链接,被Bitly终止服务失效。

Jimmy Song的《比特币编程》在亚马逊上可以预定了。

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:17 |显示全部楼层
郭大治:稳定币机制应该更加透明

11月5日,币世界xcoin lab交流会在京举行,KOFO基金会首席研究员郭大治表示,稳定币机制上应该透明,其市场规模应与机制匹配。以市场规模来看,三种稳定币具有自身的缺陷;法币抵押为基础的稳定币受限与国家,数字资产抵押受限于种类,算法抵押受限于规模。
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:40 |显示全部楼层
杭州互联网法院院长:上线司法区块链 让打官司“一次都不用跑”

据浙江在线消息,杭州互联网法院院长杜前表示,作为全国首个互联网法院,杭州互联网法院创新审判模式,上线全国首个电子证据平台和司法区块链,解决电子证据存取证难题。“杭州互联网法院的不断拓荒,把庄严的现实法庭直接‘搬’到了网络虚拟空间,真正让打官司一次都不用跑”,杜前补充道。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:45 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-11-5 22:40
杭州互联网法院院长:上线司法区块链 让打官司“一次都不用跑”

杭州互联网法院成立一年多来再造诉讼流程——网上纠纷网上解-新华网

新华网> 时政> 正文

杭州互联网法院成立一年多来再造诉讼流程——网上纠纷网上解
2018-09-25 20:37:34 来源: 人民日报

制图:张芳曼

核心阅读

随着互联网深入影响生活的方方面面,涉网纠纷迅速增加。与此同时,利用网络便捷互联的优势解决涉网纠纷,也在变为现实。2017年8月18日,杭州互联网法院挂牌运行。作为我国第一个互联网法院,杭州互联网法院运行一年多来,积累了哪些值得借鉴的经验?互联网法院如何回应社会司法需求,推动网络空间治理法治化?

2017年8月18日,杭州互联网法院揭牌。今年7月,中央全面深化改革委员会第三次会议审议通过《关于增设北京互联网法院、广州互联网法院的方案》,强调要在总结推广杭州互联网法院试点经验基础上,回应社会司法需求,科学确定管辖范围,健全完善诉讼规则,构建统一诉讼平台,推动网络空间治理法治化。

庭审模式从“面对面”到“键对键”,构建涉网案件审判新机制

打开电脑,轻点鼠标,起诉、调解、立案、举证、质证、庭审、宣判、送达、执行等诉讼环节全部在网上完成,足不出户,便打了官司。这不是科幻电影里的情节,而是通过杭州互联网法院诉讼的常态。

在位于杭州市江干区钱潮路22号的小楼内,法官通过网络与天南海北的当事人连线,审理案件。全球首创的“异步审理模式”打破了时间限制,使当事人不再囿于固定时间、固定地点参与庭审,1905件案件实现庭审模式从“面对面”到“键对键”的转变。智能化审判系统将法官从繁重的重复劳动中解放出来,涉网案件开庭平均用时仅需28分钟,一起案件从起诉到结案平均仅需20天,这其中还包括了15天的举证期限。

“这是一场审判模式的革命性变革。司法程序由‘线下人工’向‘线上智能’转变。”中国人民大学法学院教授肖建国这样评价。

传统诉讼中,送达难、举证难、执行难时常困扰当事人,而在杭州互联网法院,电子送达平台可以根据宽带地址、电商收货地址等找到当事人的实际地址,一键多通道同时送达,有效破解送达难题;电子证据存证平台通过标准化、格式化设置,打通数据来源,让电子证据可信、可用、可保存;创新使用“互联网+”执行平台,实现自动查冻、在线执行谈话、自动上拍,让“老赖”无所遁形。

作为互联网法院的先行者、探路者,杭州互联网法院再造了涉网诉讼流程。一年来,杭州互联网法院制定《诉讼平台审理规程》《网上庭审规范》《涉网案件异步审理规程(试行)》《电子证据审查判断指南》《司法文书电子送达规程(试行)》,为涉网诉讼规则体系化作出探索。

为互联网发展提供司法保障,推进网络诚信体系建设

网上纠纷网上解,是设立互联网法院的初衷之一。记者了解到,杭州互联网法院发挥集中审理涉网案件的优势,截至今年8月20日,共受理涉网案件12122件,审结10441件;发布电子商务审判、知识产权保护等白皮书3份,连续4次发布十大典型案例,进一步强化了司法裁判的导向性作用。

涉“芝麻信用评分”搜集并商业性使用个人征信数据引发的隐私权侵权案件,网易公司强制推送广告邮件涉嫌影响用户体验导致的侵害个人信息案件……杭州互联网法院成立以来审理了多起备受社会关注的热点案件。

“我们妥善审理全国首例因售卖‘比特币’等数字财产而引发的网络交易纠纷案,建立虚拟财产的产权保护机制。成功调处标的额近5000万元的网络服务合同纠纷,有效避免因资金链风险引发的社会稳定问题。打击‘炒信’等网络虚假交易行为,支持电商平台依法‘打假’。制裁虚假宣传、误导欺诈等行为,强化电商平台自我管理责任,推进网络诚信体系建设。通过多起裁判确定明晰‘职业索赔’行为边界,引导公众理性维权,维护公平竞争的市场环境。”杭州互联网法院院长杜前说。

杭州互联网法院延伸司法管辖触角,加强网络空间的司法约束;高效处理涉外纠纷,及时总结、提炼、输出互联网行为规则;依托“互联网+”执行平台,确保涉外生效法律文书的强制执行力度,维护司法权威。

提供高效便捷的司法服务,发挥多元纠纷解决机制作用

“方便快捷智能”是当事人对在杭州互联网法院打官司最直观的评价。成立之初,杭州互联网法院就力图通过“勾勾选选点点”的模块化设计让复杂的诉讼流程“一看就懂、一用就会”,为当事人提供“网购”般便利的全流程在线诉讼服务。如今,依托微信小程序,研发诉讼平台移动端(移动法院),杭州互联网法院实现了诉讼流程全程移动在线、电子证据一键调取、庭审多方实时交互、语音识别同步显示笔录等功能,让群众打官司“触手可及”。

据介绍,诉讼平台搭载的智能立案系统发挥“线上导诉员”作用,自动指导当事人填写结构化诉状、一键提交电子证据。大数据类案推送系统将向当事人推送同类型案件相关情况,帮助形成裁判合理预期。

为发挥多元纠纷解决机制的作用,丰富互联网时代“枫桥经验”,杭州互联网法院打造在线调解平台,整合各类解纷资源,实现在线调解与诉讼的无缝衔接。“我们建立专门调解室,实现与大部分电商平台的对接,指导并促进电商平台不断提升自我净化能力。突破传统规则限制,对符合线上起诉条件的案件,设置15天前置调解期,通过诉调衔接机制创新,提升立案调解成效。善用司法建议,通过对涉网纠纷形势、样态和原因的分析,向互联网参与者发出有针对性的建议,预防和减少纠纷的发生。”杜前说。

记者看到,在杭州互联网法院,网上诉讼平台推出英文版,方便域外当事人参与诉讼。诉讼过程全程留痕、实时记录,当事人随时登录诉讼平台进行访问和查看,第一时间了解案件最新进展,让公平正义以看得见的方式实现,努力满足社会公众对司法的知情权、参与权、表达权和监督权。(记者 徐隽)
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:50 |显示全部楼层
泰国税务局计划采用区块链等技术进行避税调查

据曼谷邮报消息,泰国税务局计划采用区块链技术和机器学习来进行避税调查。总干事Ekniti Nitithanprapas称,区块链技术将用于验证税收是否得到正确支付,并加快退税流程。

Revenue Department to use blockchain for probes
5 Nov 2018 at 09:40
NEWSPAPER SECTION: BUSINESS | WRITER: WICHIT CHANTANUSORNSIRI

Ekniti Nitithanprapas, director-general of the Revenue Department

- +
The Revenue Department plans to adopt blockchain and machine learning for tax avoidance probes, says the department chief.

Blockchain technology will be used to verify whether taxes were paid correctly and to speed up the tax refund process, said director-general Ekniti Nitithanprapas.

Machine learning will be used to study how taxes are evaded, enabling revenue officials to efficiently track tax fraud and create more transparency, he said.

Mr Ekniti said earlier that adoption of new technologies, like big data and blockchain, and pursuing a digital tax collection system were his priorities.

In another development, finance permanent secretary Prasong Poontaneat said reliable financial accounts are a tool for business operators to build trust and sharpen competitive advantage.

He confirmed that the requirement to use financial accounts submitted to the Revenue Department in commercial banks’ loan approval process for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will be enforced as scheduled on Jan 1.

Under the single account scheme, the central bank requires banks to give greater consideration to financial statements submitted to the Revenue Department when considering SME loans, starting next year.

But the requirement has stoked concerns that the single account scheme will lessen access to finance for most SMEs, which tend to use more than one financial account and submit the smallest one to understate or avoid taxes.

Chakkrit Parapuntakul, president of the Federation of Accounting Professions, recently said that the central bank was considering whether to allow banks to demand additional collateral to back loans extended to SMEs that are unable to fully comply with the single account scheme practice.

Chatchai Payuhanaveechai, president and chief executive of Government Savings Bank, said 61% of 600,000 SME juristic persons nationwide recorded profit in their financial accounts, while the remaining 39% showed losses.

HE said the SME non-performing loan (NPL) ratio is far below that of loss-making SME juristic persons, suggesting that some of these SMEs understate income to pay lower income tax.

He urged SME operators to arrange financial accounts accurately because they can access loans more easily, particularly through the online system, and that in turn will result in cheaper loan rates, due to lower risks incurred from compliance.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-11-5 21:55 |显示全部楼层
Jameson Lopp:区块链不保证真相 但允许安全分析所有保存的数据

Bitgo前首席工程师Jameson Lopp发布推文表示,区块链保证的不是真相,它保存的既有真相也有谎言;但它改变的是,允许我们安全地分析所有保存的数据,并更自信地做出相应判断或 发现其中的谎言。某种意义上来说,典型计算机是计算的素描刻蚀;而区块链链则是计算的琥珀。

"Blockchains don’t guarantee truth; they preserve truth & lies from later alteration, allowing one to securely analyze them and be more confident in uncovering the lies. Typical computers are computational etch-a-sketch, while blockchains are computational amber."

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部