新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· Outsourcing in China (2008-9-14) ukbing · 我所经历的一个最不可思议的中介(续在38楼,61楼,104楼,高潮到来,曲终人散172楼)) (2009-6-19) 上海大闸蟹
· 回国一次,感慨万千 (2008-7-15) WTFAUS · 关于胃病,给你一些忠告 (2009-9-25) tritri
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:25Hours

有Brisbane的朋友吗,进来报个到 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-8-31 17:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mk82 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mk82 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-8-31 17:35 发表

my bad english ... sorry!
i just wanna say this weekend, i am still in brisbane and i can go bushwalking with you buddies
but next wednesday, i will fly back home for holiday
so if the bushwalking  ...

那就这个WEEKEND 吧, 走一圈花不了多少时间的。  记得带上水。 我去查一下具体的停车场位置, 然后发地址给你 60 Mt Nebo Rd, The Gap QLD 4061‎ 。  时间你定就行,我开过去很方便, 最好是早晨, 因为中午走的话会很热http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=BRISBANE+FOREST+PARK&fb=1&gl=au&hq=FOREST+PARK&hnear=Brisbane+QLD&view=map&cid=18258545897998169517&iwloc=A&ved=0CB4QpQY&sa=X&ei=fbN8TITREYOIuwOgsPnwBA

[ 本帖最后由 mk82 于 2010-8-31 17:51 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-8-31 21:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-8-31 17:44 发表

那就这个WEEKEND 吧, 走一圈花不了多少时间的。  记得带上水。 我去查一下具体的停车场位置, 然后发地址给你 60 Mt Nebo Rd, The Gap QLD 4061‎ 。  时间你定就行,我开过去很方便, 最好是早晨, 因为中午走的话会很热htt ...

hey ... you are the in-charge
how come me to set the time now? *fainted*
isnt it supposed that you to decide and i just to follow your lead? ewwwww ....

发表于 2010-8-31 21:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mk82 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mk82 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-8-31 21:23 发表

hey ... you are the in-charge
how come me to set the time now? *fainted*
isnt it supposed that you to decide and i just to follow your lead? ewwwww ....

FOLLOW ME ?  SURE , 周六早上, 去 我发的地址集合, 到了CAR PARK ,给我打电话.  至于时间, 8-10 AM 都可以.    你跟我走过一次以后其他人才知道是否危险。

[ 本帖最后由 mk82 于 2010-8-31 21:31 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-8-31 21:30 |显示全部楼层

~~~ CALLING FOR INTEREST ~~~

此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Bushwalking @ Enoggera Reservoir Dam (South-West Brisbane)

Date: Saturday 4 Sept   
Time: Meet 9am sharp at the Brisbane Forest Park Entrance - 60 Mt Nebo Rd, The Gap QLD 4061‎
(click - http://maps.google.com.au/maps?h ... 8TITREYOIuwOgsPnwBA - for directions)
Distance To Walk: Approx 15km
Time Required To Complete: Approx 2 hours (Fast and Fit) or 3.5 hours (Normal)

Participants:
mk82 (in-charge)
blueberries + 1
vivi0204
foxkingab
strawlll (tbc)

Important note: please read post #452 & 456 beforehand
For maps, refer to post #443
For dam history, google it yourself and below is only for reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoggera_Dam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoggera_Reservoir,_Queensland
http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/chims/placeDetail.html?siteId=19580

Sorry it's such short notice but hope to see ya'll there
Should you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding this event, please contact mk82 via mobile (if not, send him/her a PM to express whatever you wanna say underground )

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2010-9-2 08:29 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-8-31 21:33 |显示全部楼层
GOOD JOB,  BERRIES.   MAKE SURE EVERYONE GOT THEIR WATER BOTTLE AND PROPER FOOT WEAR.   GET READY FOR SMASHED 15 KM FAST WALK

发表于 2010-8-31 21:36 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-8-31 21:29 发表

FOLLOW ME ?  SURE , 周六早上, 去 我发的地址集合, 到了CAR PARK ,给我打电话.  至于时间, 8-10 AM 都可以.    你跟我走过一次以后其他人才知道是否危险。

what? i'm not an experiential rat ...
but i'm a risk-taker and i will bring along my friend to risk life together this time wakakkaka
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-8-31 21:43 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-8-31 21:36 发表

what? i'm not an experiential rat ...
but i'm a risk-taker and i will bring along my friend to risk life together this time wakakkaka

NO WORRIES, I WILL LOOK AFTER YOU AND YOUR FRIEND.  SO CONFIRM ITS GONNA BE 9 AM  SAT.  I WILL BE THERE, RING ME WHEN YOU GET THERE

发表于 2010-8-31 21:50 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-8-31 21:43 发表

NO WORRIES, I WILL LOOK AFTER YOU AND YOUR FRIEND.  SO CONFIRM ITS GONNA BE 9 AM  SAT.  I WILL BE THERE, RING ME WHEN YOU GET THERE

i have a 10s laugh
hope it's not the opposite way in the end   

see you on sat, mate!

发表于 2010-8-31 21:59 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-8-31 21:50 发表

i have a 10s laugh
hope it's not the opposite way in the end   

see you on sat, mate!

DEFINATELY ,  RING ME ON SAT.

发表于 2010-9-1 10:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivi0204 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivi0204 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-8-31 21:30 发表

Time: meet 9am sharp at the Brisbane Forest Park Entrance
(NB: tentative only and subject to changes)
Distance: app ...

15km??? OMG, I 'm quite interested, but...my legs are still sore after last Sunday, Called sick on Monday
i might let you guys know if I come or not by Friday,
anyway, thanks for organizing

发表于 2010-9-1 12:31 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 vivi0204 于 2010-9-1 10:22 发表

15km??? OMG, I 'm quite interested, but...my legs are still sore after last Sunday, Called sick on Monday
i might let you guys know if I come or not by Friday,
anyway, thanks for organizing ...

we walk, but not run this time
so sweetie, 15km is kinda a piece of cake for you *yummmmmmmy*
but with sore muscles, it could be challenging hmmmm ...
still, hope you can make it!
then we can go watch fireworks together afterwards IF IF IF you dont have a date yet haha

btw, try to give your legs a goooooood massage and yourself a hot bubble bath ... plus gentle stretching too
it all helps relieve soreness a bit
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-9-1 13:00 |显示全部楼层
ooooh ohhhhh .... vivi
actually, on second thoughts, we can go bushwalking in the morning, tennis/swimming in the afternoon and fireworks at night ... make it another full-on day! how does it sound?

发表于 2010-9-1 17:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivi0204 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivi0204 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-9-1 13:00 发表
ooooh ohhhhh .... vivi
actually, on second thoughts, we can go bushwalking in the morning, tennis/swimming in the afternoon and fireworks at night ... make it another full-on day! how does it sound?  ...

Since hang out with you guys, every weekends are full-on...and i dont mind to have another interest day, as long as it's on Sat,

maybe after bushwaling, you guys can go to my place again, play cards (the one we just learnt last Sun ^^), and watch fireworks at nite, 15km is enough exercise for a day , miss berry,

dont push urself too much

so yeah, MK, count me on, thanks

发表于 2010-9-1 17:43 |显示全部楼层
如果大家对TRACK 满意下次我们可以跑15KM, 因为是有上下坡的, 比跑平地更锻炼人。
上次我去正好前几天下雨, 还要穿过一条小溪。感觉很不错

[ 本帖最后由 mk82 于 2010-9-1 17:45 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-9-2 12:07 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 vivi0204 于 2010-9-1 17:06 发表

Since hang out with you guys, every weekends are full-on...and i dont mind to have another interest day, as long as it's on Sat,

maybe after bushwaling, you guys can go to my place again, p ...

i laughed so hard and almost choked on my spit!
seems we have lived up to our name, wine-and-meat friends, eh?
oh hang on ... or wild-and-mean friends ... haha

nice post-event suggestions anyway
lemme update the details in a second
thx vivi

发表于 2010-9-2 12:16 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-9-1 17:43 发表
如果大家对TRACK 满意下次我们可以跑15KM, 因为是有上下坡的, 比跑平地更锻炼人。

run 15km up and down in the woods? hmmm ....
this makes us sound like the real wild animals ... and if it ever happens one day, hope there is no hunter/shooter nearby haha

上次我去正好前几天下雨, 还要穿过一条小溪。感觉很不错

that means you've BEEN there at least once ... good!
i can leave my map, GPS and such behind with no worry of directions ... just follow and walk the distance
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-9-2 12:22 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-9-2 12:16 发表

run 15km up and down in the woods? hmmm ....
this makes us sound like the real wild animals ... and if it ever happens one day, hope there is no hunter/shooter nearby haha

that means you've BEEN ...

don't forget to bring water with you

发表于 2010-9-2 12:35 |显示全部楼层

CALLING FOR INTEREST - UPDATED!

Time: Meet 9am sharp at the Brisbane Forest Park Entrance - 60 Mt Nebo Rd, The Gap QLD 4061‎
(click - http://maps.google.com.au/maps?h ... 8TITREYOIuwOgsPnwBA - for directions)
Distance To Walk: Approx 15km
Time Required To Complete: Approx 2 hours (Fast and Fit) or 3.5 hours (Normal)

Participants:
mk82 (in-charge)
blueberries + 1
vivi0204 + 2
foxkingab

IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ MK'S WORDS IN POST #452 & 456 BEFOREHAND
For maps, refer to post #443
For dam history, google it yourself and below is only for reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoggera_Dam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoggera_Reservoir,_Queensland
http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/chims/placeDetail.html?siteId=19580

Sorry it's such short notice but hope to see ya'll there
Should you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding this event, please contact mk82

Post-Events
(NB: not compulosry and if not interested, you may leave after bushwalking and we'll see you again next time)

1. Play card game @ 8-Mile Plains in the afternoon
(too much hassle to type chinese at work and dont know how to translate but of which, its background and design is based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms ... sure you know what i mean if you've heard of or are familiar with this card)
2. Watch fireworks @ City Apartment at night (no people mountain people sea and we can sit back, relax and watch! )

Should you wish to join us, please leave your name and contact number after the beep and we'll get back to you asap. Thank You!

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

~~~ end of message ~~~

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2010-9-3 16:49 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-9-2 12:37 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-9-2 12:22 发表

don't forget to bring water with you

YES, SIR/MADAM!
you've been repeating this a few times and i dare not to bring now haha

发表于 2010-9-2 12:45 |显示全部楼层
but ... there is plenty of H2O right next to us in the reservoir
in the worst scenario, all we need is to pick the woods, set the fire and boil the water if we dont have any or run of it, cant we?

发表于 2010-9-2 15:08 |显示全部楼层
just had a catch-up with the office gals in the pantry and realized the flower carnival in toowoomba is on again
here's the link for anyone with an interest it in
http://www.tcof.com.au/

dont forget the mid-autumn festival is coming too
organize sth for yourselves too, buddies
and i'll worship the moon under the same sky in the same world but at different locations with ya'll
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-9-2 17:09 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2010-9-2 12:35 发表

(click - http://maps. ...

Hi, Ms berry, Jeff and Mike might come as well, will confirm and let u know

发表于 2010-9-2 17:55 |显示全部楼层

hi guys

此文章由 strawlll 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 strawlll 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
周六加班,你们玩得快乐些! 下次我再加入。:)

发表于 2010-9-2 18:19 |显示全部楼层
哈, 我有同事是TOOWOOMBA,也让我去呢, 去年我就没去.

一个问题, 咱们星期六是讲中文还是讲英文?? 广东话不算

[ 本帖最后由 mk82 于 2010-9-2 20:11 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-9-2 22:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cocowhite 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cocowhite 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我也在布里斯班哦,我有个房子要出租。4/2/2的。  这里有朋友要租吗?
有意向的PM我
Nice modren house for rent in brisbne. 420 per week,4 bedrooms.
我不是专门打广告哈,请不要删我的贴,主要是来跟布市的同学们打个招呼

[ 本帖最后由 cocowhite 于 2010-9-2 22:52 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2010-9-3 00:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 strawlll 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 strawlll 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 cocowhite 于 2010-9-2 22:50 发表
有意向的PM我
我不是专门打广告哈,请不要删我的贴,主要是来跟布市的同学们打个 ...

看来我们的贴子是越来越热闹了!都有人来打广告了!!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-9-3 15:38 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 vivi0204 于 2010-9-2 17:09 发表

Hi, Ms berry, Jeff and Mike might come as well, will confirm and let u know

both of them are auto-invited and i assume they are coming too haha
believe it should be fine with the in-charge ... have a faith that mk82 is capable to look after two extra additions or even more

发表于 2010-9-3 15:40 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 strawlll 于 2010-9-2 17:55 发表
周六加班,你们玩得快乐些! 下次我再加入。:)

how about the post-events?
you come to join us after work? or you've been booked, eh?

发表于 2010-9-3 15:45 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2010-9-2 18:19 发表
哈, 我有同事是TOOWOOMBA,也让我去呢, 去年我就没去.

一个问题, 咱们星期六是讲中文还是讲英文?? 广东话不算

you doubt our chinese proficiency, eh?
in the worst scenario, we'll just go back to the stone age and use body language =P

funny that you worry about this but not the weather tomorrow
http://www.accuweather.com/en-us ... sbane/details2.aspx

发表于 2010-9-3 15:53 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 cocowhite 于 2010-9-2 22:50 发表
有意向的PM我
我不是专门打广告哈,请不要删我的贴,主要是来跟布市的同学们打个 ...

so ... ...
hi and .... bye?!

seems you are an opportunist and know how to make use of everywhere in this cyberworld to your advantage!
anyway, your house is quite nice ... is it your investment property? or you just market it for someone?

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部