新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 布村2014 Mazda 3 Maxx购车感受 (2014-3-2) 魅影骑士 · 老西之学车,考车经验 (2005-1-15) 西边雨
· 分享一本好绘本《color me happy》 (2008-3-28) spicypig · 关东关西日本游 ~~ 在迷失中的感悟 (2016-11-5)
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1074|回复: 8

[买卖手续] Auction Contract [复制链接]

发表于 2014-10-21 19:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 haoba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 haoba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
If both my wife and me want to buy a property during Auction at the weekend, but my wife will be out for travel during that time, so won't be able to sign the contract. Are there anyway that she can authorize me to add her to the contract during Auction or she can add her name afterward?

Anyone know this?
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2014-10-22 09:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cjc 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cjc 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
she can authorize me to add her to the contract

YES

发表于 2014-10-22 13:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 haoba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 haoba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
but how? any standard document to fill in?

发表于 2014-10-22 13:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 z.xyz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 z.xyz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
POA

发表于 2014-10-23 10:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 doudangmelb 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 doudangmelb 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
when you sign the contract, just write " your name and/or nominee", then, sign your name on the contract, your solicitor will prepare all the relevant docs for you.

发表于 2014-10-24 09:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 loryee 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 loryee 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
you need to fill out a form,
ask the agent, they have the form
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-10-24 23:38 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 shan87 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 shan87 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I had same situation on my last auction. My solicitor told me my husband can sign on first contract paper and then I bring it to the auction. But just in case I told agent before the auction n he said it should be fine as it's just technical issue. Then before auction started, agent told vendor my situation n they accepted.
Another way, my solicitor says there is formal authorization form sold in Post Office. But I forgot what's that form called...sorry. I believe your solicitor knows it n even they might have.
Don't add name afterwards, it's gonna be complicated.

发表于 2014-10-26 06:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bigcat74 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bigcat74 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
根本没那么复杂,中介都会帮你搞定,问中介要个授权书,他们有模版,老婆签字就可以了。后边如果你赢,你带你老婆签字,或拍卖师代你老婆签字.

发表于 2014-11-1 12:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 moran1812 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 moran1812 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
yes

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部