· 再说说小生意的生意贷款 (2011-2-26) yuxuanlin · 头次发照片, 请多指教 (早晨上班路上的收获) (2009-11-16) 星星星星
· 陈年旧事系列1 (2006-4-2) SuiYi · 补过我的生日,晚餐--荔枝肉 (2007-3-10) datou2z
Advertisement
Advertisement
返回列表 发新帖
楼主:benben

[学习培训] 一个印度同事的告别信,参考参考! [复制链接]

发表于 2008-4-28 23:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cygrace 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cygrace 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
都收了,改次一个一个用.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-29 00:38 |显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

此文章由 dnn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dnn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
分享我的一个同事写的,芬兰人。

Subject:        Time to move on...

Hi all,

after a very interesting and educative journey with xxx  the time has come to move on. Working closely with both XXXX & XXXX has offered a great challenge and also a good insight into how we get our act together. I'm a firm believer that what we are is the result of what we have thought. We are shaped by our thoughts and we become what we think. It has been both a pleasure and a privilege to work with all of you. Your professionalism and enthusiasm has been a great source of inspiration...and not to forget how fun it's been.

XXX  will cover my current position starting from today 22/02/2008 until further notice.

I will now move to the position as the Head of Program and Operations for the xxxx Account at the Market Unit xxx Egypt Ltd.

Thank you and all the best ;-)

发表于 2008-5-1 19:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 procoder 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 procoder 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
厉害

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部