新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 经典涵语(四) (2006-12-6) poloand · 我来教你做鱼片 (2006-11-11) binbingogo
· 【眼线产品 -- EYE LINER】 -- 试色 及 能力测试 -- Kate smashbox, NYX, UD 24/7, PRESTIGE , Li (2011-4-25) 魔头 · 八一八, 退房时,与中介的斗争经验.给租房的同学们做个参考. 73楼更新最终结果, 全额押金退回啦!!! (2013-6-28) talentzj01
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2844|回复: 45

讨论,临终时你最想见的人。 [复制链接]

发表于 2005-9-1 10:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 灯火阑珊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 灯火阑珊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
讨论一下临终最想见的人,还有你的遗愿是什么?
是个严肃的问题,请不要乱答。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-1 10:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 PeterWay 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 PeterWay 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个问题还真的没什么准备...

发表于 2005-9-1 11:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 huyv 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 huyv 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 10:32 发表:

讨论一下临终最想见的人,还有你的遗愿是什么?
是个严肃的问题,请不要乱答。

could I know why you ask these?

if you have same feeling as I had before.
maybe I can answer this question.

发表于 2005-9-1 12:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 灯火阑珊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 灯火阑珊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
huyv  在 2005-9-1 11:56 AM 发表:

could I know why you ask these?

if you have same feeling as I had before.
maybe I can answer this question.

i am thinking why i came to this world.
i can't find the answer.so i am wondering what it would look like when i am leaving.i met many people in my past.i don't konw who i need most when dying.parents?friends?my familiy?i am doubting my life.

发表于 2005-9-1 12:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dreamer 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dreamer 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:05 PM 发表:

i can't find the answer.so i am wondering what it would look like when i am leaving.i met many people in my past.i don't konw who i need most when dying.par ...

calm down. Can you go out to enjoy the fresh air?
Everything will be fine.

发表于 2005-9-1 12:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 huyv 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 huyv 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:05 发表:

i can't find the answer.so i am wondering what it would look like when i am leaving.i met many people in my past.i don't konw who i need most when dying.par ...

okay.
then share sth with you.

There two times I near die. so close, so close.

First time is due to Asthma (xiao chuan ). Caused by Food allergy.
I was sent to hospital. I can not breath at that time. I don't think that I was happy at that time even before and also thought that why my parents born me and give me Asthma. and let me have not had normal life as others.
that time, I don't know how bad I looked like, but when I arrived hospital in Shanghai, all person made way for me (for the person who carry me)why they saw me and nurses runing to get doctors. I still got clear mind and can saw and heard everything and still can feel everything. so bad, can feel that life went away slowly as no breath in.
at that time, I only think, I would like to live. yes, live throught this even not happy, even feel so bad and sick always. stay at home to see otheres play.

sorry, must go back to work and tell you the later story if you like to hear.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-1 12:26 |显示全部楼层
dreamer  在 2005-9-1 12:14 PM 发表:

calm down. Can you go out to enjoy the fresh air?
Everything will be fine.

yes,i can.
but i don't have a meaning  for this world.
i will live on.but i would be living in doubts.

发表于 2005-9-1 12:28 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 12:18 PM 发表:

okay.
then share sth with you.

There two times I near die. so close, so close.

First time is due to Asthma (xiao chuan ). Caused by Food allergy.
I was sent to hospital. I can not breath  ...

once i was very close to death too.what i felt was very calm even i couldn't breath too.i just watched those people surround me,and they all look shock.
i was not afraid of it.at the time i quite appoach that point,i felt peace in my mind even i was suffering physical pain.
thanks for your answer.but you don't have someone you are eager to see at that time?

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-1 12:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老杏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老杏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:05 PM 发表:

这个问题我考虑过,也有答案:
人活着两个目的:
1. 责任
当父母赐予你生命,将你养大,这份责任是无可推卸的! 另外,还有对子女,配偶的责任(这个就见仁见智了).
2. 期望
人活着是因为有期望,认为将来有值得自己活下去的事情会发生(不论在别人眼里看是好的还是坏的).
x^2+(y-(x^2)^(1/3))^2=1

发表于 2005-9-1 12:37 |显示全部楼层
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:28 发表:

once i was very close to death too.what i felt was very calm even i couldn't breath too.i just watched those people surround me,and they all look shock.
i was not afraid of it.at the time i quite  ...

maybe that time is suffering too long and I just want to live and get life back.or maybe I was too young. so no one I thought about and missed, even my parents.

but second time is same as your feeling. shock first as it is a car accident and felt peace when I was on the way reach the death line.

yi,..... sorry, client phone again.
write later.

发表于 2005-9-1 12:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 PeterWay 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 PeterWay 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有时候想到人总要死,多少有点郁闷~赫赫
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者

发表于 2005-9-1 12:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我爱猫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我爱猫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:28 发表:

i was not afraid of it.at the time i quite  ...

everything created/existed served a purpose. It might be unclear now, but you will know it in the future.
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观。

发表于 2005-9-1 12:55 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 12:37 PM 发表:

maybe that time is suffering too long and I just want to live and get life back.or maybe I was too young. so no one I thought about and missed, even my parents.

but second time is same as your  ...

clouds cover my view of my future way.
i have to live for my responsibilities.but i lost my way.
it seems you are cold as you don't think about your parents.
or maybe when the time of your end comes,your parents have gone.
then you must think about someone.
i don't know who i would think about.or something i have to think at that time i don't know now.

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-1 13:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老杏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老杏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:55 PM 发表:

or maybe when the time of your end c ...

我的意见是你真的到了那个时候就拨云见日了.现在只能是空想和假设. 所以想不如不想.

为责任而活着就是你的way, 那就不是lost. 想想怎么在你的能力范围内最大的尽好你的责任就是你该想的.
x^2+(y-(x^2)^(1/3))^2=1
匿名发表于 2005-9-1 13:05
此文章由 足迹网系统保留 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 足迹网系统保留 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
想见那些欠我钱的人!还钱啦!~~~

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者

发表于 2005-9-1 13:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我爱猫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我爱猫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
物似人非  在 2005-9-1 13:04 发表:

想见那些钱我钱的人!还钱啦!~~~

都要死了钱拿了干啥用
要我的话,谁都不见.见了徒伤悲. 把要交代的事情在遗书里交代好了就完了..
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观。
Advertisement
Advertisement
匿名发表于 2005-9-1 13:10
此文章由 足迹网系统保留 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 足迹网系统保留 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
还是别胡思乱想了,别错过了大好机会,生命可贵阿!

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-1 13:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 短腿小鳄鱼 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 短腿小鳄鱼 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
能够活在这个世界上每天经历一些事和人是一件很美好的事,虽然并不是所有的经历都那么美好,不过无论是什么经历都会是一种财富。

有的时候,把事情想的简单些,人就会容易快乐!因为简单也是一种美。

总的来说我是个乐观的人,可是偶一想到自己终结有一天会变成灰,心里就很怕很怕了,天啦,我不能想这个问题了,已经觉得好可怕了!

发表于 2005-9-1 13:28 |显示全部楼层
车把我撞飞了。十几米。

大概也就几秒八。
但是我在飞的时候,脑子里是我以前的生活片断, 都是小事,一点一滴。
还有父母,我以为我那次死定乐。我想他们会伤心的。 我想再见他们。
我在飞的时候一点也不痛,直到自己要死了也不怕。
开始时不相信我会被撞,因为我在斑马线上。 后来,想到要死了,反而平静,我觉得光亮,(和上次不一样,上次没有)
还觉得可惜,伤心,因为父母会哭死的。 想见他们,想让他们不要伤心。 想到我的遗体告别时,朋友们会怎们样。想到我还有很多心愿没有实现。 想到不要死。
想到死后,可不可以去看看父母,可不可以安慰他们。
心里有种深沉次的悲哀,不是为自己的。只是想到我要让别人伤心了。但又觉得平静。
还有,我没有特别想到我喜欢的人,只是想到我和他在一起的片断。
也没有像害怕我爸爸妈妈伤心那样害怕他难过。 可能这个还不是爱。

几秒,对我自己来说很长,我都想自己为什么还在飞,还没掉下去。
一度, 以为自己是因为死了, 所以还在飞。
除了,刚飞时听到尖叫以外,以后都很平静。有光,但没声音。

最自然的反应时,我要安慰父母,我不要他们伤心。

发表于 2005-9-1 13:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chenzy0513 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chenzy0513 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
应该会想起和自己最亲近的人,比如父母啦,LP啦,Baby啦,不过我没有这种体验,到时候再托梦告诉大家吧,呵呵

发表于 2005-9-1 13:52 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 01:28 PM 发表:

车把我撞飞了。十几米。

大概也就几秒八。
但是我在飞的时候,脑子里是我以前的生活片断, 都是小事,一点一滴。
还有父母,我以为我那次死定乐。我想他们会伤心的。 我想再见他们。
我在飞的时候一点也不痛 ...

then your parents are the people you want to meet when dying.
at least they are now.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-1 13:54 |显示全部楼层
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:55 发表:

or maybe when the time of your end c ...

too busy just now and have not reply on time.
but from my second feeling you can see that parents are the one I missing most at that moment.

我很幸运,没有事。别人都说是奇迹,没有内伤,也没有断骨头。就是大面积的皮外伤和淤清。

之后,我的人生里发生过很多事。 有快乐的,也有痛苦到想去死的。
但我没有死。
要是你老是开心不起来,或是情绪很低落,经常在每天固定的时候哭或很灰心。
还有发呆。那么,你要去看医生。
DESPERATION 抑郁症每个人都有轻重不同而已。
要是你开始发呆,答应我去看医生好不好?

要是你想同我PRIVATE TALK, LET ME KNOW, i GIVE YOU MY NO.
AS i HAD SOME DESPERATION FEELING BEFORE.
NO ONE CAN CHEER YOU UP, IF YOU GET DEEP AT THAT. MEDICINE CAN HELP. AND 你会全愈的。 TRUST ME.

发表于 2005-9-1 14:06 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 01:54 PM 发表:

too busy just now and have not reply on time.
but from my second feeling you can see that parents are the one I missing most at that moment.

我很幸运,没有事。别人都说是奇迹,没有内伤,也没有 ...

it's very kind of you.
most of my time for the past years,i was thinking.
thinking some unreachable happyness.like day dreams.
i always have day dreams.sometimes i would laugh out.
i know that's a problem of mine now,even not as serious as you said.

but that would lead me to a bad result.
i can't talk to you now.if you are in a bad mood now,you are not ready to sovle others problem.

发表于 2005-9-1 14:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 whatever 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 whatever 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 05:06 发表:

it's very kind of you.
i know that' ...

have read all what you pasted here and understood what you felt, like you see, some people have ever been so close to the death, but still try to live... I guess most people have ever had some similar moment, I mean, thinking about "death" or "commit suiside"... me too... but i told myself I couldnt, not the fear of death or pains, but maybe say "responsibilities", "commitment" to my parents, my friends, and those people may love me...It may be easier to kill myself, relieved for ever... how come let those people you love or love you take this burden afterwards... To die is easier, just dust to dust, earth to earth, while to live on may be a harder and braver choice... I dont know if I misunderstood what your concern is... well, if i have to die, i guess i dont want to see anyone either, I dont want people suffer too much from my death...

发表于 2005-9-1 14:55 |显示全部楼层
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 14:06 发表:

it's very kind of you.
i know that' ...

that fine. if you don't want to talk, just do sth and don't let yourself drop and drop inside that bad mood.
don't let it be seriours. before that seriours, go to see doctor. not a big deal, isn't it. see doctor will not cost any money in here. : )

p.s. what you said is very like one of my friend. seem that a lot of person like this oh.

mm/jj, jia you.

发表于 2005-9-1 15:11 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 02:55 PM 发表:

that fine. if you don't want to talk, just do sth and don't let yourself drop and drop inside that bad mood.
don't let it be seriours. before that seriours, go to see doctor. not a big deal, isn' ...

thanks.
i don't think any doctor could help me.there is only one person can save me,that's myself.i will live on for sure to fullfil my responsibilities.
i always think how i will die and what i can see and think at that time.
very attractive moment for me.
did your friends tell you the same feeling?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-1 15:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 温柔一刀 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 温柔一刀 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
up

发表于 2005-9-1 15:14 |显示全部楼层
whatever  在 2005-9-1 02:43 PM 发表:

have read all what you pasted here and understood what you felt, like you see, some people have ever been so close to the death, but still try to live... I guess most people have ever had some simi ...

thank you.
perhaps i often imagine when i die,i would be alone.

发表于 2005-9-1 16:49 |显示全部楼层
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 15:11 发表:

thanks.
i don't think any doctor could help me.there is only one person can save me,that's myself.i will live on for sure to fullfil my responsibilities.
i always think how i will die and what i  ...

yes, so amazing.
now I need to say that there are really sb so same.

that is right. nobody can save you except yourself.
I always say this to myself as well.

try to feel some good thing, even next min you will feel so bad.
but enjoy the min you feel good.

enjoy this min. every min.

发表于 2005-9-1 16:52 |显示全部楼层
huyv  在 2005-9-1 04:49 PM 发表:

yes, so amazing.
now I need to say that there are really sb so same.

that is right. nobody can save you except yourself.
I always say this to myself as well.

try to feel some good thing ...

so,how much the same?
what's happened to your firends then?

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部