新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· Tony 建房贴 Mel Point Cook(最新情报:房子已经完成,3月29日 Inspection 见368楼) (2010-3-19) tony2006 · 农盲的偶,人工授粉成功了,秀秀我的瓜宝宝(55楼玉米是酱紫成长的,69楼老玉米发芽) (2009-1-15) spicypig
· 自制简易松糕 (2006-8-8) 小米 · 部分狗粮的总结----电梯放在第一楼 (2010-5-24) Sparky
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1433|回复: 6

参加活动!飘洋过海来看你!那些年我经历的异地恋! [复制链接]

发表于 2014-8-27 16:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 limo8888 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 limo8888 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
To whom it may concern,

My name is XXX, born in 1984, went to high school in 1999 and met my current wife XXX. We have not started seeing each other until the graduation in 2002. However, because we still kept in touch, chatted via internet and phone from time to time, and we both had great feelings to each other, eventually the love string tied us up together.

I still remembered the first time we went out of town was on the Valentine’s Day in 2003, I asked her out as I would like to spend this special time with the special one. And she was very excited about this and finally went to Hangzhou with me. We stayed in a hotel near the West Lake, which is the famous travel spot in that area. Then we walked around the city, saw the beautiful sights, ate lots of delicious local food, chilled out and had great fun and that brought us closer than ever.

In September the same year, I had to leave this country to study in Australia because of my parents’ pressure. I had no choice but went for this for the good they thought. But I don’t want to give up my relationship with Her, we came to an agreement that after a few years to complete my study, I would come back to pick her up. Then, in the following years from 2003 -2007, I was studying in Australia and doing some part time job to cover my living expense at vacation time. I only managed to come back once in 2004’s Christmas, visited my lovely girl friend Xxx, spent about 2 weeks time together, then came back again to continue my work. During these years, we could merely communicate with each other via MSN and telephones, the distance kept us away but did not separate our hearts.

In 2007, I successfully graduated from Macquarie University, and my father attended my ceremony in Sydney and travelled to Gold Coast and the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland as my graduation prize. It was a shame that Xxx can’t make it to see me, but I did sent out postcards to her each place we visited.

In April 2008, I got approved for my permanent residence visa, then I can’t wait one single second but flew back to China to see my girl friend Xxx, it was an unforgettable experience at the airport for us, two love birds, separated for more than 3 years to finally reunite. This time, I indulged myself and had a more than one month stay in Shanghai with Xxx. We travelled to Yun Nan and Hong Kong respectively. Firstly we visited Shangeri-la and Snowing Mountain Yulong in Yun Nan, and then went to old town and saw local dancing and had local food. We took heaps of pictures to record the precious moments. Then one week late, we headed to Hong Kong, left footprints in the Mount Taiping and Star Avenue at nights and enjoyed being a kid at Disneyland and the Ocean Park. But time flies, I had to go back to Sydney after the indulgence to look for a career to secure our future.

In February 2009, She had graduated in the title of her Master degree. To celebrate her hard working and success, we had decided to go for a travel. Then we met in Bali (Indonesia) departing from two seperate cities from Shanghai and Sydney, to started out our ten days trip. We travelled around the city and stayed in 4 different areas including Kuta, Lambogan, Ubud and Nusa Dua. Having amazing seafood and tropical juice and swimming in the beach as well as enjoying the sunshine became a part of our daily schedule. I had no doubt to say that was the lifetime experience for Xxx and I.

After coming back from Bali, I worked hard and managed to find an accounting job and started to have stable salary. I thought it was a never better time to show my love and promise, so I proposed to Xxx in Shanghai, we finally got married on 22/02/2010.

I have decided to develop my career in Sydney, so I would like to bring my wife Xxx along with me, to make a bright future together.

XXX

12/07/2010

评分

参与人数 1积分 +14 收起 理由
虞宅与美丽 + 14 感谢分享

查看全部评分

浮云浮云,请给点吧!我要分分!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-8-27 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 limo8888 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 limo8888 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
起因;最近整理邮箱,发现了这篇当年申请配偶移民的老公个人称述!今天上足迹看到这个活动!就想诶.异地恋诶!我也是啊!
结果:我们现在宝宝一岁!
浮云浮云,请给点吧!我要分分!

发表于 2014-8-27 16:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 豆汁小鼓 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 豆汁小鼓 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
刚想说,这是啥...
最后才发现,原来是给签证官写的。

发表于 2014-8-27 18:51 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 drift 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 drift 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Lz太逗了!恭喜恭喜!

2014年度奖章获得者 2015年度奖章获得者

发表于 2014-8-27 18:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 蚝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 蚝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
孝子啊!

迫于父母压力,与挚爱分离

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
limo8888 + 3 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-8-27 21:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 monya 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 monya 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哈哈,很有创意啊
我回头也找找我当初的申请信。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-9-3 15:45 |显示全部楼层
monya 发表于 2014-8-27 21:04
哈哈,很有创意啊
我回头也找找我当初的申请信。

没有特地找!碰巧而已!
浮云浮云,请给点吧!我要分分!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部