新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我的Outback鳌拜购买之路和团购作业 本次Subaru傲虎团购大成功!成功认购13台(Syd+Mel)! (2015-4-8) 捷足先登 · 四月末最后一个周日的宝宝大会,坑填完了。 (2007-5-1) susan
· 三个女人,三个屁股,三个路口 (2009-1-10) vikki · AFL-Footy Tipping (2008-9-5) ukbing
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1271|回复: 0

15/06/05 - Such a Long Weekend [复制链接]

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-6-15 13:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JACK 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JACK 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It was Queens birthday on 13 Jun, so it was another precious long weekend.

Ever since the kids came into my life, I hardly had any public holiday or long weekend not planned for any activity.

Unfortunately, this one is an exception. I had to attend two exams, one on the Saturday of the long weekend and the other on the Tuesday following the long weekend. All I had in my plan was study study study. Time was so limited compared to what I had to digest before I attended the exams, yet this weekend seemed having been dragged on forever whereas usually I would complain the long weekend was not long enough.

Any way, now here I am, out of exams, (well, not until another a couple of months), and wondering what can we do on the next long weekend.

Most importantly, many many thanks to Daddy Wang for his hard work over the last week. Without Mommy being around, the kids still had a happy weekend. I am proud of you, Daddy!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部