新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 人生不来一次痛快的打架,是多么的遗憾. (2009-5-29) 仰望星空 · 我家的厨房装修 (2008-6-11) qiqi_vic
· (讨论)真的可以“无条件”地爱我们的孩子吗? (2009-8-19) 缓缓 · 半价鸭子变身,让人上瘾的freestyle烤鸭,加上摆盘,装下白富美~ (2018-2-15) 兔子爱吃肉
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2116|回复: 19

每天练琴多长时间? PART 1 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-10-30 15:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 emilylike 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 emilylike 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这是我在一个澳洲钢琴老师的博客上看到的文章, 挺有意思, 和大家分享:

先抱歉没翻成中文, 太长了.

来自BlitzBitz - Samantha's Blog

Studies show that if you invest 10,000 hours of practice into pretty much any field, you will be a master in that field. This applies to musicians, sportsmen, chess players, computer geeks, anyone.

This comes from a book called ‘Outliers – The Story of Success’ by the economist Malcolm Gladwell. It’s a fascinating book that discusses all sorts of reasons why people become successful at what they do – accident of birth, opportunity, cultural legacy -but a big factor is how much time you put in, and he calls this the ’10,000 hour rule’.

My first reaction upon reading this was to mentally calculate how much piano practice I’d done in my life and figure out if and when I had ever reached the 10,000 hour mark. I kind of lost count somewhere in the memories of 3rd year Uni, but I think that basically yes I have certainly invested 10,000 hours along the way, yet for some reason I am not a world-class concert pianist. Oh.

Is this a flaw in Malcolm Gladwell’s theory? I don’t think so. The point of becoming a master of something also has to do with the rate the 10,000 hours are accumulated. Child prodigies who practise 6 hours a day will have done it in 5 years; chess champions have similar, intense exposure to the game. Perhaps if someone had told me, back in primary school, to hurry up with my 10,000 hours, I might have had a shot at the world-class concert pianist scene. (But really, probably not.)

Parents who are paying for piano lessons don’t necessarily have aspirations for their children to become world-class concert pianists. However, many parents have aspirations for their children to become ‘really good’ pianists, or at least to have achieved a reasonably high level before they ultimately give up (to pursue medicine or law). So this got me thinking… how many hours of practice gets us to a ‘reasonably high level’? Is there a number, an actual numerical goal that we could work towards, that would get us to about 8th grade piano?

Yes, there is. But before I discuss this number, the reason I’ve quoted 8th grade as the ‘reasonably high level’ is because 8th grade is so often perceived as ‘the end’. I have had many students who just want to get Grade 8 done because then they will be ‘finished’. This is not so. Pianists who have done 8th grade have not ‘finished’ their piano study. There are diploma examinations after 8th grade, if one still wishes to be in the examination system, and then of course there is the whole world of undergraduate and postgraduate study at University, piano competitions, overseas study… the list goes on.

But let’s get back to the number. In my teaching experience, the amount of practice needed, over a period of years, to be prepared enough for an 8th grade standard of exam is… about 1,500 hours.[1]

1500 hours of piano practice certainly sounds like a lot, but really when you think about it, that’s only 2 hours’ practice every single day for just over 2 years… woo hoo! 8th grade done in 2 years! How easy is that!

Oh, that’s right. Students don’t practice two hours every single day. In fact I’m lucky if most of my students practice two hours every single week. There’s always some good reason why practice hasn’t happened (see ‘The Seven Deadly Practice Excuses’). And teensy weensy beginner students certainly can’t practise that long. So here is a more realistic breakdown of how the 1500 hours would eventuate.

Let’s assume you are about 6 years old and have just taken up piano lessons. The teacher has asked that you practice 15-20 mins 4 times per week (perfectly reasonable). If you actually do this, after a couple of years or so you will have invested around 150 hours into piano practice.

150 hours is a good solid beginning. Now you and your teacher might be thinking about working towards a Preliminary Grade piano exam (so that you can join in with your friends in the playground when they are all talking about what grade they are up to).. So if we can say that 150 hours has seen us through the beginner stages, how much more practice do we need to put in to do well in a Preliminary grade piano exam?

A typical scenario is that of taking one year to attempt a piano exam. Most students who attempt Preliminary can do very well on 5 x 20 mins practices per week. Over a school year, allowing for holidays, this would probably amount to 80 hours of practice.

Now you are 9 years old, you’ve put in your 150 + 80 hours of practice and you’ve just received an A for your Preliminary exam. Well done! You are thinking about Grade 1. The requirements for Grade 1 are slightly more involved; there’s at least 15% more technical work to learn and the duration of the pieces is longer. So you will need to increase your practise time to about 90 hours for Grade 1 – assuming you still want to get an A!

If we take these scenarios and build up about 15% for each successive grade, we can work out a rough guide for how many hours it might take to achieve well in each grade and eventually reach the seemingly all-important and highly regarded GRADE 8. Please keep in mind that the following table, in fact this whole article, is a guide only!

And one final word: This is a guide only!

Coming up in Part 2:

· Piano for Leisure vs Piano Syllabus

· Skipping grades

· Taking the pressure off preparing

· Preventing boredom with pieces

· Keeping motivated during the holidays

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 3积分 +13 收起 理由
Mylittlelover + 8 感谢分享
2KMUM + 3 感谢分享
jianxli + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-10-30 17:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fifiwoo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fifiwoo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
时间跟我们钢琴老师建议的差不多,老师也是按那个时间布置作业的。

发表于 2012-10-31 07:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 浩天音社 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 浩天音社 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个数据并不适合所有的琴童,我个人认为这比较适用澳洲放养式教育模式下的练琴学琴方式,而且真正高效率并正确的练琴的话,你练10分钟相当于混时间那种练法1个小时的效果。。。
悉尼

发表于 2012-10-31 08:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 清墨水 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 清墨水 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个时间只是指练习考级曲目吗,偶孩子被要求练习很多其他的piece,这点时间好像不够。

发表于 2012-11-1 13:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 roseF 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 roseF 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
mark

发表于 2012-11-2 23:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zjrlisa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zjrlisa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我们家直到考完这里的7级都是每天最多30分钟.

现在终于快到45分钟了,包括出来上厕所,喝水,做理论题的时间.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-11-5 11:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 may263263 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 may263263 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个练习的时间,应该是看每个老师的要求吧,我们在内地刚来,当时在内地两个老师的要求不同,我女儿练习的时间就不同,第一个老师要求低,所以每天半个小时就可以达到要求了,第二个老师要求特别严格,所以我女儿每天一个小时的练习时间都不够 。

发表于 2012-11-5 11:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CelinaChen 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CelinaChen 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢分享

发表于 2012-11-5 11:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CNAQUA 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CNAQUA 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2012-12-6 20:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 长空皓月 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 长空皓月 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Mark 一下, 给我女儿看

发表于 2012-12-7 10:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mayflower 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mayflower 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
浩天音社 发表于 2012-10-31 08:09
这个数据并不适合所有的琴童,我个人认为这比较适用澳洲放养式教育模式下的练琴学琴方式,而且真正高效率并 ...

老师啊,我家小孩初学,可是我觉得练琴挺费时间的。

每周30分钟课,老师会教理论和大概3-5首新曲子。

回家练习,孩子要记新学的notes, 要把曲子的各种动态强弱快慢是否连接,左右手配合都练出来,还要保正手型指法不出错,每次出一点错他都要重头开始,一遍一遍repeat,所以每次刚上完课那两天,都要练1-2小时。后面几天好一点,主要是重复熟练,有时候把以前学的曲子再弹弹,每天至少也是半个小时啊。

我孩子是不是特别苯啊?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-12-7 22:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 浩天音社 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 浩天音社 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
mayflower 发表于 2012-12-7 10:39
老师啊,我家小孩初学,可是我觉得练琴挺费时间的。

每周30分钟课,老师会教理论和大概3-5首新曲子。

你家孩子多大啊,听你描述你的课程量和学习的东西好像流水账一样,3-5首曲子对于初学的孩子如果10岁以上还有可能,否则很容易变的盲目死练琴,傻练琴,为了追赶速度而学习弹琴的,这样的学习及练习方法过不了几年孩子就完全不喜欢弹琴要放弃了。就算硬着头皮以这样的方式继续下去,家长很累,孩子也不会弹的多好,领会不到弹琴的真谛,更体会不到学习及弹钢琴的快乐。弹琴是要享受的,希望所有的琴童及琴爸琴妈都快乐的享受。
当然,练琴中有各种各样的情况,琴童也是每个性格、家庭背景,手指及理解力各有不同,每个人的练琴方式及学习方式都不是完全一样的。
看来关于这类问题情况,以后我要写篇专门的帖子畅谈一下了。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
mayflower + 4 谢谢,等待开贴畅谈

查看全部评分

悉尼

发表于 2012-12-7 22:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 may1028 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 may1028 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我的小孩在国内练的,当时每周到老师家上课一小时,学一、两首歌,每天要求回家练一小时,但经常达不到时间要求。不过也考完了所有的十级。

发表于 2012-12-8 08:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hzml2010 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hzml2010 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
是不是练琴的时间长短还与小孩的天赋有关?有的小孩学东西慢,有的小孩学东西快?

发表于 2012-12-8 08:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kieren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kieren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
得看这时间是不是有效利用了吧,专心用心才会有效,否则尽是浪费时间了,很不幸,我们家现在处于后面一种情况。

发表于 2012-12-8 08:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 陈氏钢琴行 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 陈氏钢琴行 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
浩天音社 发表于 2012-10-31 08:09
这个数据并不适合所有的琴童,我个人认为这比较适用澳洲放养式教育模式下的练琴学琴方式,而且真正高效率并 ...

同意。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-12-10 15:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mayflower 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mayflower 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
浩天音社 发表于 2012-12-7 23:01
你家孩子多大啊,听你描述你的课程量和学习的东西好像流水账一样,3-5首曲子对于初学的孩子如果10岁以上 ...

谢谢您回复, 欢迎有经验的老师多批评啊。

我孩子6岁,初学,现在学albert all in one book 1, prep course A 已经学完了。  

可能是我没说清楚, 开始时候每次课学2-3首曲子,老师没有要求他,是孩子自己练得特别认真,每首小曲子自己一定要练到闭着眼睛都能准确无误的弹出来才好。

其实小孩好像手指的肌肉记忆力比大人强,练个三两遍手指自然也就记住了。天天练,肯定都是滚瓜烂熟了。所以每次回去上课,老师看他知识点都会了都弹到了,就教新曲。慢慢就越教越多了。不过每个曲子都是很小的哦。

如果老师教的新曲少,他就会把以前的曲子拿出来弹,然后觉得boring。然后就自己去找新曲子弹,只要notes都认识的,就自己揣摩着弹。

我这孩子是有点急性子,凡事追求完美 (据说处女座的都是这个德性),所以都是他自己要求自己反复练习的。我也担心这样子久了影响兴趣,可是看他每次练会了很有成就感, 我也愿意支持他,就是觉得很费时间啊。这么小,是不是有点压力太大了?

到目前我和孩子还是很enjoy每天练琴的这点时间,他也有沮丧的时候,或者碰到难处过不去的时候,我们就换一首曲子先练练。熟悉了再回来。

但是怎么样保持兴趣,能够持续的enjoy下去,还要请老师和高手们多指点。

还有呢,每次练新曲的时候,我觉得他看着notes手指自然就会去弹那个音符,但有时候不见得能说对notes的name,但是一首曲子流畅的弹出来之后,notes也能说清楚了, 这个正常吗?我想他还是notes不熟,就有意识的让他先读note name,再练习弹,可是他不喜欢这样。总喜欢用手指先曲尝试,这个情况请老师指点。

谢谢

发表于 2012-12-11 09:16 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 mayflower 于 2012-12-11 10:19 编辑
陈氏钢琴行 发表于 2012-12-8 09:37
同意。

还是糊涂啊,太长了还是太短了?还是长短都不重要,关键是效率?还是效率也不要紧,关键是兴趣?

发表于 2012-12-11 16:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 陈氏钢琴行 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 陈氏钢琴行 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 陈氏钢琴行 于 2012-12-11 17:33 编辑
mayflower 发表于 2012-12-11 10:16
还是糊涂啊,太长了还是太短了?还是长短都不重要,关键是效率?还是效率也不要紧,关键是兴趣? ...

如果老师不好,工具(钢琴)不够好,时间再长,效率也不会高,因为键盘回应不好,不出活。至于兴趣,完全是可以培养的,有的老师可以把有兴趣的小孩搞到害怕钢琴,有的可以把一点兴趣没有的,变得愿意主动练琴。

发表于 2012-12-19 21:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jgja4 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jgja4 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我们家每天十五分钟。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部