新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 关于钢笔 (2011-7-2) Yonny · 原创 - 失败的面经 - 与同行者分享(今日一些更新) (2009-12-11) aumaple888
· 第一次尝试的苏式鲜肉月饼~~~刚出炉的~~香喷喷!!!已上详细步骤。。。多图~~~!!!! (2010-9-6) novawsh · 2015年悉尼新年烟花 (2015-1-1) 大米星星
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1412|回复: 2

[养老金] What if the employer doesn't contribute 9% super to my account in time [复制链接]

发表于 2007-4-28 10:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dalianren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dalianren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have been working in a private company for over 1 year and was shocked when I received super statement, the employer's 9% contribution was 0, but the contribution amount is always shown on my pay slip. I am concerned I won't get the contribution from the employer. While I turned to HR or Accountant, the problem was always put aside and never got solved. It does not only happen to me but the other colleagues. As far as I know, some colleagues have been advised to turn to ATO for help chasing the super employer should contribute when they resigned.

I'd like to know what is the best way to solve this problem if I am still working in this company.

Is there any friend who can give me some advise what I should do in this case?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-4-28 11:48 |显示全部楼层

the super should get paid before 28th of the next month after each quarter

此文章由 vivian 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivian 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
otherwise it is inlegal.

you better get some evidences first, things like how long u have being working there, how much you get paid, is that amont after tax or before, your working condition there, e.g. permanent full time or contract, those evidences are better from responsible person in the company.  

afterwards you ring up government office to confirm if they should pay your super with your working condition.

then you talk to your boss about the issue, before that you better put the worst result in between you and your company into your consideration.

or it is also good if you could organise your colleagues to talk about the issue with you together, maybe you can organise a strike.

or alternatively you ask the payment right before you leave the company, tell them if they dont pay for you you would ask help from government office to solve out the problem with all those evidences you collected, tell them in that case apart from your super payment, the company will get a big fine

发表于 2007-5-12 12:24 |显示全部楼层

回复 #2 vivian 的帖子

此文章由 dalianren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dalianren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thanks!I just got paid from my company.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部