新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 四季 - 秋,当秋天遇上秋天 (2014-3-18) braindev · 暗恋--弟恋姐的故事(日记体,长篇,慎入!) (2015-3-14) xu大可
· 栗子水果夹心蛋糕和杏仁蛋白糖(marzipan),附送海鲜扯面(15楼) (2010-4-18) kitcat · 我也在墨尔本建房了~~持续更新~~遇到问题及时问~~ (2011-2-8) rabobank
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1678|回复: 5

我的一篇读书笔记(中英文版的) [复制链接]

发表于 2011-4-19 23:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 伤心太平洋 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 伤心太平洋 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Book Reviews

Death by the Glass: A Sunny McCoskey Napa Valley Story by Nadia Gordon

Plot: Joining an American-wide chef competition, Sunny McCoskey competes in this epic contest of cooking. However, a day after the game ends, the biggest owner of the restaurant Vinifera, dies mysteriously inside his own house, Sunny smells some foul play and investigates further on what is reported as a natural heart attack.
Meeting new friends with some and leaving not-so-good impressions for others, she plays a role of sleuth and finds that it is not in fact, a “natural” heart attack, and the result she finds astounds all readers.

My Thoughts:  First starting to read it, I didn’t exactly think it would take me as deep in thinking about everything that happens around us. Whilst it had so many unknown words about food and especially wine, these aspects hook me on to not only try to figure the puzzle, but brought up my ambition to understand what in the world these wines and cognacs and Armagnac’s were about.
Finishing the book, it’s surprising who and how they did it. Despite Sunny being the logical and smart one, she did get a scare when she finally figured what was going on. Through cool thinking, slipping of tongues and pure coincidences form this exciting and addicting story.

Recommended People:  Readers aged ten to eleven and above.

Rating: 4/5

评分

参与人数 4积分 +19 收起 理由
cilaohu + 3 感谢分享
明河素月 + 3 感谢分享
旋木 + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-4-19 23:42 |显示全部楼层

读后感

此文章由 伤心太平洋 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 伤心太平洋 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Death by the Glass: A Sunny McCoskey Napa Valley Story by Nadia Gordon

故事:女主角Sunny McCoskey 在参加一个美国巨型厨师比赛的时候被参赛餐馆里的一位大老板的神秘死亡缠住了。一心一意当侦探的她不相信法医得出的结果,终于她 得到了她的第二个案子。
在Sunny的反复调查之后,她得出的惊人结果下呆了所有人,可当证据将这个假设证明无效后,真正的故事被揭穿了。

我的读后感:当我一开始读的时候,没想到这本书让我还学到新知识。它这里面说了这么多关于食物和葡萄酒的事情的确教给我了不少东西。不光这些,故事情节在后面的故事里越来越精彩而且最后的结尾里将所有的问题和漏洞彻底圆了,而且结果是非常出乎意料。

建议读者:十到十一岁以上

评级:4/5

评分

参与人数 2积分 +8 收起 理由
明河素月 + 3 感谢分享
icelemontea + 5 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-4-19 23:44 |显示全部楼层
这里有很多英文高手和汉语高手,请前辈们多提意见,我会改进提高,谢谢

退役斑竹 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-4-20 15:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 旋木 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 旋木 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问楼主同学为什么要取一个这么伤感的ID名呢?

退役斑竹 2011年度奖章获得者 2014年度奖章获得者

发表于 2011-4-20 19:13 |显示全部楼层

回复 旋木 4# 帖子

此文章由 明河素月 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 明河素月 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我帮LZ来回答,LZ在他的中文日记中,有提到

“这个名字不是我的,本来是我妈妈起的,她问过我要不要改个名字,我说无所谓

我觉得这个名字很像一个伤心欲绝的离婚男人,很搞笑”

很可爱的孩子

[ 本帖最后由 兔宝和猪宝 于 2011-4-20 18:15 编辑 ]
C'est la vie.

发表于 2011-4-21 15:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 飘啊飘 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 飘啊飘 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我觉得这个名字很像一个伤心欲绝的离婚男人,很搞笑”----很可爱!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部