新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 来自罗兰加洛斯的现场报告-- 图片更新完毕 (2010-5-31) joaquin · 家居生活的小窍门 (2011-2-25) viviancn
· 【自培天然酵种】做酸种面包,油条 (2020-5-14) lilyinfusion · 我总结的小儿增强体质方法(随便聊聊) (2012-8-7) 海边小妹
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1523|回复: 2

Melbourne southeast 求十一年级数学英语补习老师 [复制链接]

发表于 2011-1-17 15:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunnydalian 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunnydalian 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
As above.

Thanks for help!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-2-19 18:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CYDMCB2 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CYDMCB2 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我也想找vce英语辅导老师,哪个朋友能介绍一个?墨尔本的。

发表于 2011-2-21 08:09 |显示全部楼层

MATHS TUTORING

此文章由 mengwgy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mengwgy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hello,
I am doing VCE tutoring at the moment and i will be more than happy to assist you.Please see the details below.
-----------------

* I aim to help you foster your mathematic thinking and build up your ability to solve mathematic problems.
* more than happy to offer every student a FREE lesson for you to personally experience my "Systemised Maths" learning
* Plz feel free to email me any VCE maths questions that you are having trouble with. I am delighted to reply you back.

If you are experiencing difficulties with maths as you started year 12 study, please DON'T PANIC. We have nearly 9 months to “eat” the book. I finished year 12 study last year and starting my uni study this year. As a freshly accomplished VCE student, I have summarised my OWN system in terms of studying methods and spesh. Once i learned to "systemise" the chapters, learning maths is no longer hopeless. I aim to diverse my ways of teaching in order to deliver my "Systemised Maths" to every student to the greatest extent. I also enjoy to create an engaging environment for us to discuss, even exploring more ways of solving problems. Plus, if you are a year 11, Bingo! It a very good time for preparing year 11, especially for those methods students. Year 11 methods plays a very very important part in year 12 methods study, thus it is very important that you DO STUDY in year11 :)

*I consider my job as LEADING to find the answer , rather teaching and telling you the answer. Gradually, i aim to build up your mathematic ability and you will be able to find out the answer on your own.

Lastly, hope all VCE students ENJOY year 12, believe me it is going to be one of the most enjoyable years in your life.

Tuition Fee: $35/hour
Region: Melbourne CBD+ South East Suburb

[ 本帖最后由 D妈妈 于 2011-4-11 10:40 编辑 ]

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部