新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 撞车及事故处理实录!(澳洲版) (2006-8-30) 麦嘟 · **酱酱相传***传统的韩式烤肉酱***不传统的甜酸烤肉沙拉 (2011-6-2) Q_ma
· 晒晒我的藏书 - 我爱的城市们 (2011-7-29) 老猫晒太阳 · 开个贴说说graduate program (2018-7-11) heiweigou
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1621|回复: 1

那个英文版本的雨贝事故的简述在哪个帖子里呀? [复制链接]

发表于 2010-8-15 15:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chinese 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chinese 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我想发到一个网站上去,可是忘记英文版本的帖子在哪里了?哪位tx给个链接我复制一下。谢谢了!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-8-15 18:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 techpull 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 techpull 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It’s a sad story, a true story, and I never expected it to happen to my loved ones, never expected it to come with the joy of my new baby.

My wife and I have been longing for a baby for years. She had miscarriages and suffered a lot physically and psychologically. We were so over the moon when we knew this pregnancy is successful and our little angel from the God will bring so much joy to the family.

Her labour is long and with complications. Vomiting and pain is unbearable. We decided to have epidural, believing it’s a very mature medical procedure and has been used on millions of people for different operations. The most unbelievable mistake happened (the first instance in the world) that the anaesthetist injected Chlorhexidine (the skin cleansing and preparation solution) into my wife’s epidural space.

My wife has been paralysed since then. We were not told about the mistake 3 days later. Excuses have been given and the anaesthetist only saw us 4 days later after the incidence explaining that the blood on the needle from first attempt finding the epidural space contaminated the Chlorhexidine, so she mistaken it as the right medication.

I don’t know what on earth really happened. My wife has had 2 major brain operations to remove fluid in the brain, adverse effect from wrong chemical getting into the spine and thus brain tissues. She is still in high dependency unit and nobody can tell us about her future prognosis, as such mistake has never happened to date.

My poor baby has never left the hospital since coming to the world. He has never tasted mum’s milk even my wife is a strong believer in breast feeding. We have been pumping milk out to maintain the supply, but couldn’t give it to my son as my wife has been on too many drugs that affect breast feeding.

My wife is a determined fighter. She is having rehabilitation program and believes she will pull through this disaster.

We believe more people should know about our story. We deserve justice and yet justice seems still some distance away.

但是这个用第一人称写的,雨贝老公建议修改成第二人称的。

[ 本帖最后由 techpull 于 2010-8-16 12:45 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2积分 +7 收起 理由
dynamix + 4 写得真不错。。。谢谢你。。。。 ...
chinese + 3 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement