新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· D80 烧机终极指南 (2007-8-31) dickson · 独家记忆,在平壤动物园被7000人民军包围(朝鲜6日5夜,2019年3月平壤元山金刚山开城) (2019-5-10) vous22
· 用“热得快”做菜是一种什么样的体验:慢炖牛脸, 三文鱼, 牛排, 海南鸡 (2017-8-19) 胡须康 · 再说说小生意的生意贷款 (2011-2-26) yuxuanlin
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1764|回复: 5

建议联系当地议员 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-8-13 07:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 techpull 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 techpull 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
大选在即,建议足迹网友有在雨贝那个选区的联系当地议员,无论是在位议员,还是候选议员,在大选前夕对此类事件都很敏感。应该能帮助雨贝一家督促事件进展。

[ 本帖最后由 techpull 于 2010-8-13 07:40 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
lo@syd + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-8-13 10:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 techpull 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 techpull 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不好意思,没有仔细看以前大家发的帖子,好像有同学已经想到这点了。

昨天家中来一位医生做客,我太太谈及此事,有2点感慨
1.从以前的帖子中。她认为医院是诚实的,可是经过医生朋友的呈清,医院必须承认这个错误,因为一旦走上法庭,作为医生和医院如果不呈清这些真相,会被判做刑事案件,医生可以获刑。但是他们承认之后,就变成了民事诉讼,主要是赔钱。
2.医院的救助并不即使,医生说,这个液体进入人体之后,如果马上进行控制和治疗,可能不会引发如此严重的后果,但是他们三天后才开始治疗,本身延误了时机,体液循环的很快,已经开始破坏了神经系统,这个消毒液的浓度肯定大于体液,所以才会导致脑腔不断从脊管外渗入体液。云云。。(我理解的就这么多,医生的专业,我可能不能正确说明。。。)总之,医院对病情是有DELAY的!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
浅浅 + 2 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-8-13 13:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 悉尼雪 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 悉尼雪 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看到这个更生气了,雨贝老公的帖子说了,麻醉师明明第一时间发现了并象她的上级求助---说明她的上级更更混蛋!!

就是呀,HUMAN MISTAKE已经犯了,为什么不第一时间纠正,也就不会出现后来的惨剧了

发表于 2010-8-13 13:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fujiakai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fujiakai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
 传email 是没用的。真正能做事的是以下人士 。。。

One  http://www.hccc.nsw.gov.au/
Two  http://www.complaintline.com.au/doctor.html

Go to our home page
Go to other complaints categories
To complain about
a doctor
In most states and territories you have several options, depending on the type of doctor.
Each body will have different powers to help you. You should ask.
1. You can complain to the independent health services commission /ombudsman
in your state or territory.
2. You can complain to the relevant Medical Board in your state or territory.
3. You can complain to your local branch of the Australian Medical Association
(AMA) or other professional association.
(Associations will take complaints about their members only.)

NSW
(1) Health Care Complaints Commissioner
(2) Medical Board of NSW
Gladesville - Off Punt Rd (grounds of
Gladesville Hospital) - take second hospital entrance
PO Box 104 Gladesville 1675
Phone - (02) 9879 6799              (02) 9879 6799      
Fax - (02) 9816 5307
Email link
Website link
Link to Medical Board complaints information
(3) Australian Medical Association (NSW)
AMA House, 33-35 Atchison Street St Leonards 2065
PO Box 121 St Leonards 1590
Phone - (02) 9439 8822              (02) 9439 8822      
Fax - (02) 9438 3760
Email link to AMA

THREE : 免费打官司  http://www.legalaid.nsw.gov.au/asp/index.asp

FOUR: 地区镇府投诉   http://www.kogarah.nsw.gov.au/www/html/2375-contact-us.asp
The Mayor of Kogarah:Nickolas Varvaris  

Contact Us
alt="Kogarah City Council" class=alignimgleft>
Kogarah City Council
Tel: (02) 9330 9400              (02) 9330 9400      
Fax: (02) 9330 9560
Email: mail@kogarah.nsw.gov.au

Civic Centre location: 2 Belgrave Street, Kogarah
Postal Address: Locked Bag 8, Kogarah NSW 2217
Our DX is: DX 11118, Kogarah
Customer Service Centre

Opening Hours
From August 13 the Customer Service Centre will no longer be open late on Thursday nights. The last late night opening will be August 12. After this date, the opening hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm from Monday through to Friday.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm

Thursdays: 8.30am to 7.00pm

Map to Kogarah Civic Centre & Customer Service Centre (143KB)
Click here to view an interactive map

Council welcomes your feedback and/or suggestions about our website. Email your thoughts to mail@kogarah.nsw.gov.au.

http://www.kogarah.nsw.gov.au/ww ... ard-councillors.asp
华人好办事    Annie Tang  
Unity
Deputy Mayor
Your East Ward Councillors are:
Clr Annie Tang (Deputy Mayor)

Mobile: 0409 240 760              0409 240 760      
Facsimile: 9585 1416
Email:  annie.tang@kogarah.nsw.gov.au      
Councillor Annie Tang was re-elected as an East Ward Councillor on September 13, 2008.  Councillor Tang is proud to be representing her constituents, especially as a woman of migrant background.

She is Chairperson of the Community Services and Community Relations Working Party.  In her capacity as a Chairperson she aims to:
Assist in the planning and development of community infrastructure;
•        Enhance the community's quality of life by contributing to community development and strategic change;
•        Be involved in collective problem solving both within Council and more broadly in the community;
•        Facilitate groups, organisations and other departments to work effectively to meet community needs by providing essential information
Chairperson Councillor Tang is also a member of the Assets & Services Working Party and the Governance & Support Services Working Party, where she aims to use her business expertise to attract potential business operators into the area to ensure a thriving, diverse and lively local business environment in Kogarah.
She is also a Delegate on the St George Community Transport Project.
Councillor Tang is proud of Kogarah residents for their recycling efforts, where currently they are diverting 51% of the domestic waste stream from landfill.  This reflects very positively on the education campaign conducted by Council and the willingness of residents to embrace the service.

LABOUR PARTY = 工党

Ms Cherie Ann BURTON, MP
Member of the Legislative Assembly
Member for Kogarah
Member of the Australian Labor Party
Contact Details
Address         Ms Cherie Burton, MP
Suite 1 Ground Floor
22-24 Regent Street
KOGARAH NSW 2217
Phone         (02) 9587 9684              (02) 9587 9684      

Fax         (02) 9588 7138
Email         kogarah@parliament.nsw.gov.au

随便找多几个人
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipality_of_Kogarah
Council
Kogarah Municipal Council is composed of twelve councillors elected proportionally. The municipality is divided into four wards, each electing three councillors. The mayor is not directly elected.[2] The current makeup of the council is as follows:[2]
Party        Councillors
        Liberal Party of Australia
        Australian Labor Party
        Independents
        Unity Party
        Total        12
The current council, elected in 2008, is:[2]
Councillor        Party        Notes
East Ward                 Michael Platt        Labor

Sam Elmir        Liberal

Annie Tang        Unity
Deputy Mayor
Middle Ward                 Nick Varvaris        Liberal
Mayor
                 Kathryn Landsberry        Labor

Mereille Hindi        Liberal

North Ward                 Nick Katris        Labor

Stephen Agius        Liberal

Lachlan McLean        Independent

West Ward                 Mark Coure        Liberal

Jacinta Petroni        Labor

Col Ritchie        Independent

发表于 2010-8-13 14:01 |显示全部楼层
终于浏览完所有关于这个事件的帖子和回帖,再次感到团结的力量!

原来早有网友找到当地议员的联系方式,再次贴一遍

Contact Details
To ensure the speediest handling of messages, please select the correct address:
Oatley Electorate Office
Address         Mr Kevin Greene, MP
8 Ormonde Parade
HURSTVILLE NSW 2220
Phone         (02) 9580 9349
Fax         (02) 9580 9103
Email         kevin.greene@parliament.nsw.gov.au

Ministerial Office
Address         Mr Kevin Greene, MP
Level 11
52 Phillip Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Phone         (02) 9228 5331
Fax         (02) 9228 5549
Email         office@greene.minister.nsw.gov.au

发表于 2010-8-13 14:01 |显示全部楼层
也有网友用英语陈述的事件的来龙去脉,再次贴一次。

It’s a sad story, a true story, and I never expected it to happen to my loved ones, never expected it to come with the joy of my new baby.

My wife and I have been longing for a baby for years. She had miscarriages and suffered a lot physically and psychologically. We were so over the moon when we knew this pregnancy is successful and our little angel from the God will bring so much joy to the family.

Her labour is long and with complications. Vomiting and pain is unbearable. We decided to have epidural, believing it’s a very mature medical procedure and has been used on millions of people for different operations. The most unbelievable mistake happened (the first instance in the world) that the anaesthetist injected Chlorhexidine (the skin cleansing and preparation solution) into my wife’s epidural space.

My wife has been paralysed since then. We were not told about the mistake 3 days later. Excuses have been given and the anaesthetist only saw us 4 days later after the incidence explaining that the blood on the needle from first attempt finding the epidural space contaminated the Chlorhexidine, so she mistaken it as the right medication.

I don’t know what on earth really happened. My wife has had 2 major brain operations to remove fluid in the brain, adverse effect from wrong chemical getting into the spine and thus brain tissues. She is still in high dependency unit and nobody can tell us about her future prognosis, as such mistake has never happened to date.

My poor baby has never left the hospital since coming to the world. He has never tasted mum’s milk even my wife is a strong believer in breast feeding. We have been pumping milk out to maintain the supply, but couldn’t give it to my son as my wife has been on too many drugs that affect breast feeding.

My wife is a determined fighter. She is having rehabilitation program and believes she will pull through this disaster.

We believe more people should know about our story. We deserve justice and yet justice seems still some distance away.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部