新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 夏末 (人像数枚) (2011-2-11) yeu008 · 关于固定利率的转出 (2008-10-9) patricb
· 【还未成行,心已向往】2300公里狂奔,累并快乐着的新西兰之秋 (2012-4-14) 小狐仙 · [原创]墨尔本租车记 (2007-8-11) weizhiren
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 961|回复: 4

法拉利不行了啊 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-4-4 19:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 蓝爸爸 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 蓝爸爸 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
刚看完马来站的比赛,最后唯一的悬念8、9名之争,眼看阿隆索一加速超了巴顿,可法拉利的车屁股就冒烟翘了,是车爆缸了?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-4-4 19:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 中间人 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 中间人 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
第一站挺不错的,后来又不行了。

发表于 2010-4-4 20:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dpcw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dpcw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
只是一场而已,redbull 从巴林到澳洲,都是因为车的问题,丢了快到手的冠军。今天的比赛,好多车都出了问题, 包括Schumie, Ferrari 今年的车已比去年好很多了, 还有希望。当然个人希望Vettel 赢。

发表于 2010-4-4 20:35 |显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

此文章由 dpcw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dpcw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
From the very beginning of the race, Alonso's car was know to have some gearbox problem.

发表于 2010-4-5 14:49 |显示全部楼层
Fernando Alonso said in the interview after Malaysian Gran Prix. (阿隆索的采访。)
“This was a very difficult weekend. We made a big mistake in yesterday’s qualifying and today in the race, I had to retire with an engine problem. My race was an uphill climb from the start: I found I had a problem with the gearbox right from the start and I had to drive without a clutch for practically the whole race. Trying to look on the positive side, at least the engine failure only cost me two points: it would have been much worse if I had been in the lead! Seeing what happened in the previous days, it made sense to expect rain and so we made the first stint as long as possible, but unfortunately, it did not happen. Today, we gave Red Bull a little gift: if we had qualified in a normal fashion then we would certainly have given them a hard time. I am not worried about the engine failure, as our engineers have enough experience and ability to resolve this situation. Given everything that happened, we can be proud of what we managed to do in the race and we can look forward with confidence to the next Grand Prix, which we will be trying to win.”
阿隆索在赛后的采访中说,他是因为引擎故障退出比赛的,从比赛已开始他的车就发现变速器有问题,他对昨天的赛事并不是很失望。 。。。而且他对法拉利对有信心, 法拉利车队有足够的经验和实力去解决这一问题,对在马来西亚站的比赛,考虑到从一开始的错误决策一机车的问题,他觉得表现还是不错了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部