新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 芝士巧克力棋盘蛋糕 (2009-8-30) cctang · 送给噜噜的足月日礼物——提前报到的小土豆之三:特护篇 (2007-6-21) Beily
· 联邦教育拨款历史回顾 - 霍华德也想让私立学校“断奶”(歪楼连载Brendan Nelson耳环背后的故事) (2011-5-8) patrickzhu · 风玲教学日记之一--早教理论基础:Image of the child—在你心里,孩子的形象是什么? (2008-11-16) 风玲
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1027|回复: 2

郑洁进军半决赛赛后采访 ZT [复制链接]

发表于 2010-1-27 08:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tonyju626 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tonyju626 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://bbs.hoopchina.com/1114862.html

原文链接:http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2010-01-26/201001261264484997375.html

An interview with:

JIE ZHENG

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. How do you feel about making your second Grand Slam semifinal; your first in Australia? Must be a happy moment for you.

JIE ZHENG: Yes, is so happy. But last point she do the double‑fault, not really.

For me, is amazing, you know. Is tough match because I know she win Maria Sharapova in first round. She is getting up.

I think is big chance for the semifinal. So start of match I have little bit nervous, but I do the well. I can win in two sets.

Q. What was good about your game? What did you like about your game?

JIE ZHENG: I like today I play more aggressive, yeah, make lots the winner. Looked like strong on the court, yeah.

Q. Maria said you were very quick around the court, probably one of the quickest players. Do you work on that or are you just naturally fast?

JIE ZHENG: Of course, I'm not too tall so I need more footwork, move so quick.

Q. You watched Graf and Seles when you were little to be inspired for tennis. Which one did you like more? How much tennis was shown on Chinese television?

JIE ZHENG: Yes, Graf is my favorite player, number one. Justine is number three.

I think I in the semifinal is help tennis go up in China. We have Li Na, she have chance in semifinal. This is the first time two Chinese player in quarterfinal. Is big surprise in China, I think so.

Q. How much tennis was shown on tennis back 15, 18 years ago?

JIE ZHENG: It's big difference, I think so. Yeah, because 15 years ago, I think is no too much chance watch tennis. Only we can watch the final in Grand Slam. So right now maybe if you start first round, you can watch on the TV in China, so is big difference.

Q. You said Graf is your favorite and Justine is your third favorite. Who is number two?

JIE ZHENG: Number two is Roger (laughter).

Q. Justine is your favorite current active player on the women's tour. You're coming up against her. What makes her your favorite player? And how do you think you're going to compete against her?

JIE ZHENG: Yeah, first of all, I favor her for her is have the so strong the mentally. I watch her play always ‑ how you say ‑ enjoy to watch her for play.

For second I think is tough match for me, is big challenge. But I like it. I want do something, yeah.

Q. How would you say your styles differ?

JIE ZHENG: For this match or what?

Q. In general.

JIE ZHENG: No difference. I think just same.

Q. Will you have to be more attacking? Kirilenko made a lot of errors in the second set. Will you play your own game?

JIE ZHENG: Yeah, second set I think she try do something, then she play more aggressive, then she tried to go to the net a lot.

Yeah, for me it's tough, you know, have one game, my serve game is Love‑40. So this game I think is very important. I come back to the Love‑40, and game is going to 4‑2. It's gave me more confidence and more belief I can finish the two sets.

Q. What were the emotions when you heard Henin was coming out of retirement?

JIE ZHENG: Henin? Yeah, she just come back. So second tournament, I think. Yeah, she do this so well. Every match is so tough, but she coming to the semi, so you know she always strong for the body and mentally.

It's tough for me, but I'm so happy I can play against her, because her is my favorite player. If I lost, I don't have everything for lost, I just want do my tennis.

Q. You mentioned Roger Federer is your most favorite male player. He watches videotapes. How do you learn about tennis? How do you get the strategy?

JIE ZHENG: I watch the Roger play yesterday against Lleyton Hewitt. It's great match. He play unbelievable. I don't know how do you say? He can play fast, he can play slow. Yeah, I think he is big player on the tour right now, yeah.

Q. Is it easy to work with your husband as a coach?

JIE ZHENG: Yeah, he is my coach. But now I have another two new coach. One from America. He teach me a lot just for serve. Another one from China also.

Q. I didn't understand. Two other husbands or two other coaches?

JIE ZHENG: Two other coach (smiling).

Q. China is playing next week Fed Cup. Are you playing in Slovakia? What do you think about the Slovak team?

JIE ZHENG: Yeah, I play against Slovakia. Slovakia is have Hantuchova and Cibulkova. Is big match. I don't want to think too much. I just want to play the Australia Open. After Australia Open, I have lots time to thinking how to play.

Q. Are you enjoying the attention that goes with being a semifinalist here?

JIE ZHENG: Yeah, I'm so enjoy because every match is tough. I start the first round is three set, the second round is three set. Today is good news, I can win easy two set. I hope I can go far way, but I know is big challenge. But just step by step, yeah.

问: 这是你第二次杀入大满贯半决赛,第一次在澳网,你感觉如何?一定很高兴吧。

郑洁:是啊,太高兴了。最后一分来自于她的双误。对我来说,感觉很美妙。这是场很艰难的比赛,因为对手在首轮淘汰了莎拉波娃。她打得越来越好了。我觉得这场比赛会有很大的机会晋级,所以开始有点紧张,但是我做的还不错,两局就赢了下来。

问:你这场比较出色的地方是什么?你对你什么地方比较满意?

郑洁:我比较满意的地方是我今天很有侵略性,拿到很多主动得分。我看起来在场上还是挺强的,呵呵。

问:莎拉波娃曾经说过,你在场上移动极其敏捷,很可能你是移动最快的选手之一。你是在这方面下过功夫还是天赋如此啊?

郑洁:当然了(下过功夫),我身高有限,所以我得脚步灵活,移动的更快。

问:你小时候应该看过格拉芙,塞莱斯,这些对你会有些启示。你更崇拜哪位?在中国有多少网球比赛能有电视转播?

郑洁:格拉芙是我最喜欢的球员,是我心中的第一。海宁是第三。我觉得我进入半决赛能够对中国网球进步有些帮助。我们还有李娜,她也有机会杀入半决赛。这是历史上第一次两个中国球员进入(大满贯)八强。对中国来说,这是个很大的惊喜。

问:15、18年前,有多少网球电视转播(在中国)??

郑洁:现在已经很不一样了。因为15年前,没有太多机会看网球,我们也只能看到大满贯的决赛。现在,你打第一轮,电视上都有转播呢。

问:你说格拉芙在你心里排第一,海宁第三,谁是第二啊?

郑洁:奶牛同学。

问:海宁是你在当今女子网坛最喜欢的球员,你们接下来就将对阵了。她什么地方让你这么喜欢啊?你觉得你应该怎么跟他打这场半决赛?

郑洁:首先,我特喜欢她是因为她心里素质太好了。我看她打球,总是----怎么说来着----很享受看她的比赛。第二,我觉得(跟她对阵)是场很难打的比赛,是一个很大的挑战。但我很期待,我也想要做点什么!

问:你会被关注的更多吗?基里连科在第二盘犯了很多错误?你会按照你自己的方式比赛吗?

郑洁:我觉得第二盘她已经很努力了,她也很有侵略性,她还努力的想上网。对我来说有点难,你知道,有一局是我的发球局,我曾经0比40落后。这局对我很重要,因为我把比分搬回来了,最后拿下了这局。这给了我极大的信心,让我更自信能用两盘解决战斗。

问:当你听说海宁复出时,你有什么感受?

郑洁:海宁啊,这是她的第二次比赛,她做的非常好。每场比赛她都很强硬,现在她进军半决赛了,她的身体和心理状态都很强。这会是场艰苦的比赛,但跟她对阵我很高兴,因为她是我最喜欢的选手。如果输了,我也没输掉一切,我只想做好自己。

问:你说奶牛是你最喜欢的男子选手。他经常看比赛录像。你对网球有什么理解?你的比赛有什么计划?

郑洁:我昨天看了奶牛和休伊特的比赛,他打的太好了,简直不可思议。我不知道怎么形容,他打的可快可慢。我觉得他是个很伟大的选手。

问:你丈夫做你的教练,是不是跟他一起工作能容易些呢?

郑洁:没错,他是我的教练,但现在我有两个新教练了。一个来自美国,他在发球方面教了我很多。另一个也是中国教练。

问:我没明白,是两个丈夫还是两个教练?

郑洁:俩教练呗(笑)。

问:中国队两周后就要打联合会杯了,你会上场吗,对斯洛伐克?你觉得斯洛伐克这个队怎么样?

郑洁:我会打的,斯洛伐克有汉图霍娃和齐布尔科娃。这将是场伟大的比赛。但现在我不会想太多。我只想好好打澳网。等澳网结束了,我有很多时间想怎么打联合会杯。

问:你来澳网,并且进了半决赛,你享受这个过程吗?

郑洁:当然,每场比赛都很艰难。我第一轮打了三盘,第二轮也是。今天是个好事,我两盘就赢了。我希望我能走的更远,但我知道这是很困难的。但我会一步一个脚印的。

完工时间:2010.1.26
招工链接:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/1001246-7.html 132楼
原文链接:http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2010-01-26/201001261264484997375.html

翻译:红色王朝

[ 本帖最后由 tonyju626 于 2010-1-27 09:07 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
管理员(夢回唐朝) + 10 管理员加分

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2010-1-27 09:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 夢回唐朝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 夢回唐朝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
他的偶像No.1不是 Michael Chang吗?

发表于 2010-1-27 11:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 oceangoing 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 oceangoing 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不错不错

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部