新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 新足迹自制video--Dreaming (2009-12-24) DieRich · 现代新Sante Fe七座SUV长线测评 (2013-4-16) ruanhui2k
· 布拉斐济 (2009-10-17) 紫雪花 · 恋思恩征文---记恋我的奶奶 (2008-7-28) 花生
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 463|回复: 7

help! I want to know about tax refund. [复制链接]

发表于 2006-3-8 10:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 candy_li 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 candy_li 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
help!

I want to know some information of tax refund, especially on what records we need keep for that.

I found that the information in Tax website is not enought for me to understand. So please help me to get that.

Thanks advance. And Chinese is better.
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2006-3-8 10:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Your question is far too general. Please be a bit more specific.

Plus, the ATO website has actually got an abundance of information, at least enough for the starters.

发表于 2006-3-8 11:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 piyochan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 piyochan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
astina  在 2006-3-8 11:50 AM 发表:

Your question is far too general. Please be a bit more specific.

Plus, the ATO website has actually got an abundance of information, at least enough for the starters.

Strongly Agree! :)

By the way, do you know "firtst year leaving school" in tax refund? What benefit can i get from that? in what kind of situation? Thanx

发表于 2006-3-8 11:40 |显示全部楼层

Thanks AS JJ

此文章由 candy_li 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 candy_li 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I just got information from web as follow:
1.Car expenses(my question is that is it only for work feul, my transport from home to office is not belong to this item, isn't it? how to certificate it?)
2.Other fees like uniform, OT allowance etc.(what receipts i need keep?)
3.Self-education fee(Do goverment refund all of that?)
4.Others(normally what are these?)

This is the first time I do, I am afire that I have not kept the records when refund, even it still 4 months to go. hehe

thanks again

发表于 2006-3-8 11:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
1 work-related car expense - only claimable for thoses expenses incurred from one work place to another. If you are a normal commuter between home and office, nothing can be claimed.

2 laudry receipts

3 do you do any study in relation to your work at all? If so, there must be a tax invoice for the fees.

Overall, if the total expenses to be claimed is less than $300, no paperwork is necessary.
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2006-3-8 12:08 |显示全部楼层

AS JJ

laudry receipts: that means no claims if you have a washing machine?

Do I need to keep the receipts from supermarkets and fuel shops?

Normally how much people can get from refund?(I ask this question just because I hear from someone before that you can get money back with lots of ways, which can reduce the lossing of high tax)

Thanks, expert
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-3-8 12:10 |显示全部楼层
there is not such a thing as "normal" refund as each person's case is different.

I suggest you get a hardcopy of last year's taxpack and read through it, esp. the deduction part.

发表于 2006-3-8 12:15 |显示全部楼层

Thanks AS JJ

I will get taxpack, thanks anyway.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部