新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 金融危机征文---无关太多痛痒,还是继续快活 (2008-10-28) 丹儿 · 红豆沙DIY (2007-7-23) jintangtang
· 发布一个预测:澳元在今后几年(两年)大概率维持在4-5之间兑换人民币 (2014-9-11) 大桥西 · 我行我歌--春节短登小记 (2005-2-24) 梧桐叶
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 661|回复: 5

[寄人篱下] 卖房请租客走合同 [复制链接]

发表于 2024-5-9 09:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kkmmllbb 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kkmmllbb 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Vic 要卖房请租客走,计划装修后再卖,但不知道要花多长时间装修。 问了中介,他说可以先给一个意向合同请租客走,然后装修好要卖再签正式合同。
于是我们到中介办公室准备签意向合同,可是他老板却说请租客走只能用正式合同。不知道大家有没有相同经历。他老板说的是对的吗?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2024-5-9 11:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kdssdk 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kdssdk 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 kdssdk 于 2024-5-9 11:44 编辑

If I get a notice to vacate when must I move?

If the rental provider wants you to move out because of the sale, they can give you a notice to vacate if they intend to sell the property as vacant immediately after the tenancy ends. If they have already signed a contract of sale and want you to move out, they must give you a notice to vacate within 14 days of signing the contract of sale, or when all the contract conditions have been met. This means they cannot think about it for a few months after signing a contract, then use the sale as the reason on the notice to vacate. [section 91ZZB]

If they give you a notice to vacate it must include evidence showing that they intend to sell the property, or have sold it [section 91ZZO].

The notice to vacate must be given to you at least 60 days before the date they want you to leave [section 91ZZB].

If you have a fixed-term lease, you have the right to stay until the end of your fixed-term. The date in the notice to vacate cannot be before the end of your fixed term, unless you have agreed to leave earlier.
你的问题主要在于读书不多而想得太多。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2024-5-9 11:53 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Forbne 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Forbne 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
租房合同期内买卖不破租,即便到期赶走,你也需要两个理由,卖房或自住,并提供相应文件,我们新州都知道维州这规矩。

发表于 2024-5-9 17:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 final 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 final 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I recently did the same thing.  I signed the official contract with agent for sale. then use that to give 60 days notice to the tenant. They were in month by month, no contract at the time.  
But I am thinking it is not necessary to get agent to sell a property, how about if you want to DIY? maybe you can ask this situation.

发表于 2024-5-9 21:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kkmmllbb 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kkmmllbb 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
final 发表于 2024-5-9 17:49
I recently did the same thing.  I signed the official contract with agent for sale. then use that to ...

Thanks for sharing.

发表于 2024-5-9 21:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 marlene603 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 marlene603 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
没到期的话,啥理由都不能让租客走,只能赔些钱给租客,让他自愿走,维州
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部