新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 回忆来澳后的几个感动 (2007-1-21) qqyang · [ 参加活动 ] --- 亲子摄影: 我家阳光小子 ~ (2013-8-1) angelina_liang
· 2018 波兰 沙特 巴林 说走就走 (全文完) (2020-5-10) patpatchow · 为了忘却的纪念 (2005-9-22) yarra
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1270|回复: 7

Need ur opinion and help-working at local company! [复制链接]

发表于 2006-1-23 11:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 piyochan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 piyochan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
hi all

I've been started working in a small local company for only 1 month.
seems everybody else is quite busy. but I, my idle status-have nothing to do-occupies more than half day...

I asked once for more work. but nothing changed...have no idea now what should I do??? I hope i can learn something then the experience will help. if the situation doesnt change, what im doing is just wasting time...

Anyone here can give me some advice??? Thanks a lot.
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-1-23 12:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 大胃 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 大胃 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
读专业书,多问问题,直接跟管你的人商量,

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-1-23 12:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老杏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老杏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
my advice is to do what ur job description asks. if u still have time, enjoy it.

发表于 2006-1-23 13:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 piyochan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 piyochan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
clur  在 2006-1-23 01:59 PM 发表:

my advice is to do what ur job description asks. if u still have time, enjoy it.

actually, they havent gave me the whole work which was in the job description...

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-1-23 13:24 |显示全部楼层
Basically, do what you are told to do is the way to go. I would think they are giving u time to get used to the new working environment. Familiarize yourself with colleagues and what have been given to you would be a good idea. Once you've shown that you can perform everything well, I think you will be given some other works. However, you can have a talk with your supervisor if you are still feeling uncomfortable with the current situation.

[ Last edited by clur on 2006-1-23 at 02:24 PM ]
x^2+(y-(x^2)^(1/3))^2=1

发表于 2006-1-23 13:34 |显示全部楼层
clur  在 2006-1-23 02:24 PM 发表:

Basically, do what you are told to do is the way to go. I would think they are giving u time to get used to the new working environment. Familiarize yourself with colleagues and what have been give ...

yeah.Im thinking about talking to my supervisor...dont know when will be good timing...and how to start this topic...
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-1-23 13:59 |显示全部楼层
if u want it to be informal, try get him at lunch break or tea break. if u want to make it formal, ask him.
if it is to be an informal one, start with anything..heehee..weather, tennis, news. You may not feel it comfortable to say that u have nothing to do. would it be better if u say that u may offer help given that u noticed other colleagues are very busy? well..itz all up to u. and don't take it too seriously. im sure u will be fine soon.
x^2+(y-(x^2)^(1/3))^2=1

发表于 2006-1-23 15:59 |显示全部楼层
clur  在 2006-1-23 02:59 PM 发表:

if u want it to be informal, try get him at lunch break or tea break. if u want to make it formal, ask him.
if it is to be an informal one, start with anything..heehee..weather, tennis, news. You  ...

Thanks a lot for ur advice. i will try.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部