精华好帖回顾

· 自制水煮活鱼 (2007-4-9) 江苏小伙子 · Queenstown匆匆一瞥 (2005-1-14) pisces
· 数数新生儿经常遇到的问题 (2011-9-23) 亲亲宝贝 · 小包子胳膊脱臼记 (2005-10-8) yaohaohao
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 26596|回复: 222

[养生保健] 开始自重健身训练 [复制链接]

发表于 2022-12-20 09:52 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 流金岁月76 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 流金岁月76 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 流金岁月76 于 2023-5-7 09:16 编辑

开本帖的目标是维持终生健身。先看第一年,然后是5年/10年目标。

养成健身习惯的办法之一是找一个时间锚点,就像睡前刷牙一样,然后从易到难、从短时间到相对固定的长时间。比如固定在早饭前30分钟,如果做不到就是三餐前各5-10分钟,先不要考虑5分钟锻炼是否有效的问题。

上中学的时候手腕受过伤,舟状骨的位置在翻腕情况下不能吃重,所以一直没有锻炼上身肌肉。

从小就偏胖,高三时1.76,79公斤,上大学后基本就在82公斤徘徊,腰围94-98cm。

前两周看YouTube视频发现只要用拳触地或者用push up stand就可以基本无痛做俯卧撑。

所以开一个帖子,开始自重健身训练。第一阶段目标是标准俯卧撑1次20个,保加利亚深蹲20个,平板支撑2分钟,侧位平板支撑1分钟。目前可以做5/15/1/0.5

同时希望在12个月之后腰围减至90cm。目前98cm。

计划周一/四上肢,周二/五核心,周三/六下肢,周日休。

至少每周跟帖一次,并且把有用的tips和链接更新到首贴。

断食疗法对减重(脂)是否有用?约翰霍普金斯大学研究

结论:断食疗法的好处来自于热量缺口而不是计划本身。

增加肌肉和力量,一组训练重复几次?

结论:
1、任何单组训练重复次数在5-40次力竭的负荷都可以增肌。
2、为方便训练,重复10-20次力竭(60% 1RM)的单组训练是最佳选择。
3、以增加力量为主要目标的训练以大重量低重复次数单组训练效果最好(注:个人以为也最容易受伤)

训练组间休息多长时间合适

结论:
1、如果以增加力量为目标,组间休息2-5分钟(适合我家臭小子)。
2、如果以增肌为目标,组间休息30-90秒(适合我)。
3、如果以增加肌肉耐力为目标,组间休息少于30秒(适合我家臭小子)。

40岁后胸肌训练

40岁以后胸肌训练的5个要点
1、练到力竭(6-12 reps)
2、全幅运动,
3、足够恢复时间,一周训练两到三次(总量不超过10组)
4、不同练习刺激同一部位肌肉
5、高蛋白饮食(150-190g/天)

40岁后的代谢变化

基础代谢率在整个成年-中年期维持不变,60岁之后以每年1%的速度下降。

成人锻炼后肌肉酸痛快速恢复的8种方法:

1、洗澡换内衣。
2、冷热水浴交替刺激(桑拿/冰水浴或者冷热水浴10分钟,1分钟交替)--我认为1-2其实算一件事
3、主动放松—舒缓运动(跑步或散步)
4、喝水
5、泡沫轴放松
6、补充快速蛋白质或提前两小时补充肉蛋类食物
7、补充肌酸(素食者获益最大)
8、喝酸樱桃汁(tart cherry juice)

我做大部分,除了7/8。

评分

参与人数 6积分 +24 收起 理由
annie6252 + 3 感谢分享
luckycato + 3 感谢分享
花生 + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2022-12-21 08:10 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 流金岁月76 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 流金岁月76 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 流金岁月76 于 2022-12-21 09:20 编辑

忘了一点,俯卧撑除了用俯卧撑架子或以拳触地不疼以外,还可以以5指触地练习。

目前只能做到以5指触墙做15个一组的俯卧撑,准备把这个作为附加练习,一天三组,练习两周后改为5指触桌面俯卧撑。

昨晚完成第一次练习。

以俯卧撑架为支撑的半俯卧撑准备做到一组25个,三组一天,坚持两周后换成标准俯卧撑姿势。

今天早上做了三组保加利亚深蹲。每边15次。

发表于 2022-12-21 08:13 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
发到保健版而不是体育版的原因是,锻炼以保健为目的,希望通过肌肉量的增长来增加非运动代谢量,减少脂肪堆积。

目前低密度脂蛋白还处于正常高限,有高血压家族史。

发表于 2022-12-21 08:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 玉堇 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 玉堇 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
个人非常支持自重锻炼。但是楼主可否解析一下
用俯卧撑架子
一拳触地
以5指触地练习

发表于 2022-12-21 08:23 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 流金岁月76 于 2022-12-21 09:27 编辑
玉堇 发表于 2022-12-21 09:19
个人非常支持自重锻炼。但是楼主可否解析一下

不知道你想问什么方面?

有个错别字我改了。

我的问题是手腕受伤后不能以手掌撑地,或者说,在手和前臂成90度的时候受力。使用push up stand或者用拳触地做俯卧撑能保证手掌和前臂没有折角,所以不疼。

在没有受伤的情况下普通手掌触地姿势即可。当然进阶版要求仅以十指触地

发表于 2022-12-21 08:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 玉堇 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 玉堇 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
流金岁月76 发表于 2022-12-21 08:23
不知道你想问什么方面?

有个错别字我改了。

我是不懂那些动作。因为你说不疼,所以想了解一下这些动作。
逛论坛是为了解压娱乐,切记话不投机半句多的道理,不要吵架。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2022-12-21 08:34 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
网上有很多视频,讲得很清楚。

https://youtu.be/HNhiTtoAcLQ

发表于 2022-12-21 08:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mylt 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mylt 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
支持

发表于 2022-12-21 09:01 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 流金岁月76 于 2022-12-21 11:33 编辑

我部分参照了一本很老的书《囚徒健身》,认同里面循序渐进、避免受伤的理念。

有一个54岁的十年评论

27-Feb-2012:
I have been weight training for 26 years. Now in my 40's I recently decided to simplify my life and sold off much of my gym equipment (I had a considerable amount) retaining only the basics to do power lifting movements such as: squats, deads, snatch, clean/press, bench, etc. I have had injuries in the past from working out (knee, back, & shoulder), and in the last few months I reinjured my shoulder. The thought occurred to me that I could further simplify my workouts, and reduce the chance of injury, by removing weight training completely.

I began researching information on bodyweight training. I researched several books on Amazon & several health/fitness forums. Convict Conditioning was the book I chose based on all the feedback I collected. I purchased the book about two weeks ago and read it in five days. When researching Convict Conditioning the main negative I found was folks complaining about the "prison" aspect of the book. I saw some reviews which commented about how the prison related stories were false and that Coach Wade was most likely a fictitious character.

Personally, I dismissed the prison aspects of the book as marketing hype and focused on the training material (these days you need some kind of marketing angle to get your product noticed by the right crowd). The information is excellent. The exercise progression is worth the price of the book (I purchased the Kindle edition for under $20). It starts off with exercises which are very easy on the body (My elderly, overweight, diabetic, triple bypass, high blood pressure, father could follow this program without risk of injury). This was key for me. I am looking to workout with little to no risk of injury...and, hopefully, to strengthen previously injured joints to prevent future injury. I have been following the plan for almost 2 weeks. I am on level 3 of pushups and squats, level 2 of pull-ups, and still on level 1 of leg lifts (my abs are obviously weaker than I realized).

Per the recommendation in the book I will hold off on bridges and handstand pushups until I am further along with the other 4 movements. So far I love this workout! I can work out right in my living room, during commercial breaks, for most exercises (except for pull ups). The workouts are short and simple. I am building "functional" strength... as well as "demonstrate-able" strength (In the future I can easily demonstrate my strength by dropping and doing one arm pushups, or pistol squats...I'm certainly not above doing a little showing off.) I no longer have the fear of injury while doing these exercises. I'm looking forward to buying Convict Conditioning 2 (when a Kindle edition is available - Which I hope will be VERY soon.) so, someday, I can start working on doing "Flags" (talk about demonstrate-able strength!!).

3/5/13 Update:
I've been following the program for over a year and I still love it. I reached the master phase for leg raises about a month ago. As of today I can do 1 hand pushups on the floor, but my feet are not together yet...I am still working on that. I figure I'm still 6 months to a year away from reaching the master phase of squats (due to lack of ankle flexibility) and pull ups (still need to develop more strength). I am probably at least 2 years away from the master phase for bridges and hand stand pushups. I have had no injuries since starting the program. I feel strong and my wife has commented that I have gained muscle mass.

The pain I had in my knee, back and shoulder have faded away over the last year (that alone was worth 50 times the price of the book). I love the ongoing challenge of slowly (and safely) working my way through the progression. I purchased Convict Conditioning 2 and read it, but I won't start working on those exercises until I have mastered pushups, pull ups, squats, and leg lifts from the first book. I don't miss weight training. I wish I had a book like this when I was a teenager.

9/22/2014 Update:
I've been following the program for over 2 years now. I have also begun to incorporate other gymnastics movements into the my routine. Pushups: I have been doing great with 1 arm pushups, but as many others have found, doing them with the feet together seems nearly impossible. Instead I am doing 1 arm/1 leg pushups. Pull Ups: I still haven't mastered 1 arm pull ups. I am still working with one hand on a low towel and archer pull ups. Leg Raises: I mastered the straight leg raises and have moved on to Dragon Flags (not mentioned in the book).

Pistol Squats: Due to lack of ankle tendon flexibility I have struggled with pistols. However, I am very close to doing my first pistol squat with my heal on a 1 inch block. I can squat down very slowly, and then give myself a slight push off the floor and stand back up. I expect I will get my first pistol very soon.
Bridges: I have stuck with doing bridges for sets of 10 reps (stage 5). I am in no hurry to get to the master phase of this exercise. I will focus on it when I've mastered the core 4 exercises.
Hand Stand Push Ups: I am doing handstand pushups regularly. It will be quite a while before I can do a 1 arm hand stand push up. I am still injury free and my joints still feel great (I am 45 years old). The combination of the Paleo/Primal lifestyle and the calisthenic has added a bit more muscle mass in the chest/back/arm/shoulder areas (haven't noticed much gain in the legs).

I recently purchased "Complete Calisthenics: The Ultimate Guide to Bodyweight Exercise" by Ashley Kalym. This book has similar progressions to Convict Conditioning but includes several gymnastics exercises (Levers, Planche, Human Flag, etc). I am incorporating some of the routines in this book into my weekly schedule. I still don't miss weight training. For me Calisthenics have given me much better results without the injuries/aches and pains.

11/5/2015 Brief Update:
I am doing freestanding pistol squats (with my heal on a 1/2 block) regularly. I'm still a long way off from doing 1 arm pull ups & 1 arm handstand push ups. I am doing bridges for reps (bridge push ups) with my feet raised 6 inches off the floor (on a bar on the on my power rack) which work the back of the shoulders very well and give me a great back stretch. I can do very high leg raises (touch toes to the bar) at this point, plus I'm doing dragon flags. I am still injury free and feeling great. I am doing a mix of other body weight exercise along with the CC workouts. I am now doing 1 arm push ups with my feet on a 10" block as well as 1 arm/1 leg push ups.

6/10/2016 Update: This may be my last update.
As my workout routine evolves I continue to expand my routine with new exercises. However, I cannot say enough good things about this book. It was, for the most part, the start of my body weight training journey which I know I will continue for the rest of my life. I will keep working toward 1 arm pull ups. I don't worry about 1 arm handstand push ups.
I recommend this book often to people with whom I talk about health and fitness. I'm 47 years old now. I'm lean and strong and will remain this way for a very long time, thanks in part to the information provided in this book. Advice to anyone just starting out: Stick with it. The system works well and will improve your life.

10/9/2018 Update: One more quick check in.
I will be 50 in approximately 7 months. Pushups: One arm pushups (feet still not together but closer than before) with my feet up on a 18” high bench. Also, one arm one leg pushups.

Squats: Freestanding pistol squats while holding a 25 lb. kettlebell out in front of me (helps with balance and adds resistance)
Pull ups: Archer pull ups with a hold at the top and slow lowering down. I can hang from the bar with one hand and curl up about 1/3rd of the way.
Leg Raises: Still toes to bar with perfect form and perfect form dragon flags.
Bridges: I still don’t have the flexibility to go from standing to a bridge. I do bridge pushups (for the back of the shoulders) as part of my regular routine. I also do 30 second bridge holds, with my legs and arms straight, most nights just for back health and flexibility. Handstand Pushups: I am now doing handstand pushups on my homemade parallette bars so I can go lower than just touching my head to the floor. I am still injury free and feeling strong.

3-May-2019: I added some recent pics of me in my profile (click the icon next to my review).
I'm turning 50 in about 2 weeks. I'm lean, strong and still injury free.

11-May-2020: I'll be turning 51 in 8 days.
Overall I'm doing great! Medication free. My doctor loves all of my health indicators. I have been following intermittent fasting for the last few years, and moved to OMAD (One Meal A Day) for the last year which has allowed me to get "beach ready" lean very easily (one big meal at dinner time, loaded with veg, nuts/seeds, and good quality protein sources). For exercise, the ones from Convict Conditioning are about the same as my last update. I have also incorporated other exercises with kettle bells like weighted dips, weighted lunges, weighted single straight leg dead lifts, kettle bell swings, and others. I will admit that I recently injured my lower back doing weighted (35 lbs) pistol squats... purely due to losing focus and leaning forward. I was unable to do much working out for about 5 days. Nothing major, more of an annoyance. I am still fit, strong, lean, and flexible.

2-Mar-2022: Hi all.
My workouts are still going well. I'm still injury free. The other day I was introduced to a friend of a friend. He asked me how old I am and I told him 52. His eyes went wide and he said "NO WAY! You look great! I would have though you were 40 at most!" That was amazingly flattering. For all of you reading this, keep going with your workouts and eat a healthy diet. It will pay off in the long run.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
superdigua + 10 感谢分享

查看全部评分

2019年度勋章

发表于 2022-12-21 09:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 superdigua 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 superdigua 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
流金岁月76 发表于 2022-12-21 09:01
我部分参照了一本很老的书《囚徒健身》,认同里面循序渐进、避免受伤的理念。

有一个54岁的十年评论

还不错。但我认为可以进一步简化。

深蹲+标准俯卧撑+引体向上 即可

但最好加上一种有氧训练。短跑,或者跳绳,或者游泳,或者自行车,或者划桨。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
流金岁月76 + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

认知决定命运。异议并非敌意。质疑不代表恶意。我的观点当然可能是错误的。
舆论自由是现代文明的基石。舆论管制:为了预防男性强奸而直接阉割。

发表于 2022-12-21 09:33 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
superdigua 发表于 2022-12-21 10:15
还不错。但我认为可以进一步简化。

深蹲+标准俯卧撑+引体向上 即可

对的,我只是参照《囚徒健身》,不打算照搬,除了你说的这三个运动,再加上核心训练。

我在家里有引体向上架子,目前在外面没有,估计可以用桌沿做引体向上退阶版。

有氧有争议,不过我一周练2-3次HITTs,以最大心率的80-90%为目标。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
superdigua + 10 我很赞同

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2022-12-22 09:43 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 流金岁月76 于 2022-12-22 14:13 编辑

更新,核心训练我已经可以做到正常平板支撑2分钟,侧位平板支撑1分钟,看来核心训练目前达标的主要原因是适应了动作要领。准备先保持2个星期再考虑进阶训练。

俯卧撑和引体向上目前都在做第一阶段靠墙进阶版,就是仅用手指发力,15-20次3组;再加上使用push up stand 跪姿俯卧撑15X3(从标准俯卧撑退阶),手腕无明显不适。这一点我很开心,以前每次上臂发力手腕都要疼好久。