新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我用D80拍自家女儿成长--一个学习中的爸爸体验分享 --55楼更新 (2010-6-16) kur7 · 海阔天空——更新七楼“Number Pattern” (2013-3-16) 天眼
· 【狸狸の私房菜】 之 【生姜烧三文鱼 x Cous Cous沙拉】 ---- 清新健康风~~~多图分步带你做~~~ (2012-3-4) 黑芝麻狐儿 · Cairns –我愿我是一只鱼,融进那样蓝的海里(全文完) (2007-6-10) datou2z
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2524|回复: 10

在西人论坛搜集的:关于悉尼的小学 [复制链接]

发表于 2009-8-20 16:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小茉莉 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小茉莉 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hiya,.. I live in the inner west,..and the primary schools are really good here,..especially these ones....

Stanmore Public
Dulwich Hill Public
Summer Hill Public
Wilkins Primary School Petersham
Ferncourt Primary Marrickville

Hi - north annandale school is an excellent school and some of the ones in Balmain/Rozelle and fine too.

Airlie...Rose Bay public has a good rep.

I used to work in darlinghurst and live in Rose Bay.

I have not heard many good things about Darlinghurst PS infact a few people I knew removed their kids from there.

I have a few friends with kids in Bondi PS and Rose Bay PS and they are all really happy with those schools.

Darlinghurst is only a stones throw from Redfern and from what I have heard the school has troubled kids who have caused some issues.

your a great father.. considering you are willing to locate your family purely on your sons education... If you are looking for a friendly town that is small and kind with a great school that is well known around the shire COMO WEST PRIMARY is a great one... I didnt personally go there but I know lots of people that do and did and they say it is GREAT!!! not only is the principal great but there are many people on the waiting lost from other parts of the shire...........take a peek.. there are also some great houses round como west and near by suburbs like bonnet bay & como

Truly Best primary school for a child
I know the previous question was posted long ago, but if someone is looking for the best primary and pre-school in sydney and they are concerned about the childs holistic education (not the parents prestige etc), then one should absolutely look at Currambena Primary and Preschool.

It is a democratic child centered school with a fantastic community and teachers. It gives a broader education, including conflict resolution. See the web for more details. Both my kids go there and I am super impressed and wish that I could have gone to a school like that!

It is in Lane Cove on the lower north shore. Some children have over the years travelled long distances to attend the school in preference to others (Palm beach, davidson, bondi etc).

Recently an overseas family chose the school prior to coming out to do a sabbatical here as their main concern was that there child should be happy.

i know a gd skool. in balgowlah hieghts. Balgowlah Hieghts Public School.

不过我发现西人喜欢学校小呢

评分

参与人数 2积分 +12 收起 理由
旋木 + 6 谢谢奉献
patrickzhu + 6 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-8-20 18:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 旋木 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 旋木 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
文中提到的最好学校是Currambena Primary and Preschool,在LANE COVE附近,感谢小茉莉分享

发表于 2009-8-20 18:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Currambena的小学我不清楚,不好说;不过他们的preschool我不太喜欢,原来带着宝宝去参观过,preschool雇了两个南韩来的nanny,英语都不太灵光,不知道他们怎么教小孩。那一天还有一个香港的妈妈,带着她的宝宝去看,她的宝宝个子很小,跑到playground像跟preschool的小孩子玩,结果三个白人小孩用脚踢他,而且喊“go away!" 我很生气上去告诉他们should share the toys,他们竟然还还嘴。然后我就再也没回去过这个学校了。

重申一下,上面说的是preschool,我不知道他们的primary school怎么样。

发表于 2009-8-20 18:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 丑小丫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 丑小丫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
那些老师没看到吗?她们不管的吗???

发表于 2009-8-20 19:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jewar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jewar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
西人一般喜欢小学校, 感觉老师看得周到一点
华人喜欢大学校, 学校资源会好点

发表于 2009-8-20 20:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 岁月留下的痕迹 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 岁月留下的痕迹 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有 没 有 MEL的 啊 ?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-8-20 20:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小茉莉 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小茉莉 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 bulaohu 于 2009-8-20 18:26 发表
Currambena的小学我不清楚,不好说;不过他们的preschool我不太喜欢,原来带着宝宝去参观过,preschool雇了两个南韩来的nanny,英语都不太灵光,不知道他们怎么教小孩。那一天还有一个香港的妈妈,带着她的宝宝去看, ...

难道因为这个西人喜欢

发表于 2009-9-6 03:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jgtm33 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jgtm33 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
洋人的眼光和我们华人还是有区别的。

发表于 2009-9-6 19:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 了然在心 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 了然在心 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问西人论坛的网址?

2010年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-9-7 21:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JuJu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JuJu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 了然在心 于 2009-9-6 19:08 发表
请问西人论坛的网址?

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?t=219658

退役斑竹 2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-9-7 21:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dickson 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dickson 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

好像是布老虎他们家开的
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部