新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 一次面试经历 (2005-6-21) 幽灵公主 · 菲利普岛 及 其他 (2022-9-16) 胡须康
· 穿越澳大利亚 -- 墨尔本到达尔文 (2009-9-7) JackZhang · 关于BMW M3 E46~应广大群众呼吁,118楼无码套图~ (2011-11-30) 小麦麦
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:dw1276

[中国大陆] [BBC] 中国在疫情的爆发的早期做了什么? [复制链接]

发表于 2020-5-18 14:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Peterwu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Peterwu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
拙泥 发表于 2020-5-18 11:53
That's a separate issue. If the Chinese government had called for an enquiry on that I would have  ...

It is the same issue!

A bunch of proven lairs crying for justice and truth seeking, what a joke!

If you attempt be on the moral high ground, you need to proof yourself first. Otherwise it's just polluting hot air.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
Anyal + 2 我很赞同

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2020-5-18 14:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 悉尼孙半仙 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 悉尼孙半仙 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
强力围观 封贴前拿分

发表于 2020-5-18 14:36 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 JTP 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 JTP 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
xiangjia 发表于 2020-5-18 10:56
那美国放的猪流感艾滋病疯牛病这么多臭屁,还搞到2008年世界金融危机,你怎么不嫌臭,放屁还要看主人? ...

实验室一次次放出来的好像就你国吧?这个不够臭?

发表于 2020-5-18 14:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 多难兴邦 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 多难兴邦 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
真是没有比较就没有伤害啊,我特么都以为武汉F4全是猪,没想到川普连F4那些人都不如

发表于 2020-5-18 14:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 多难兴邦 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 多难兴邦 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 多难兴邦 于 2020-5-18 15:01 编辑
悉尼孙半仙 发表于 2020-5-18 14:20
强力围观 封贴前拿分

哈哈哈,上个帖子一群皿煮人士对着我喊回中国,被我指出是歧视性语言人家还好意思说只是“建议”呢
影帝好于皇帝

发表于 2020-5-18 15:08 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yuzilu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yuzilu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
美国真是不知道要死多少人?美国现在没其他路了,只有群体感染靠自己了。真是个悲剧。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2020-5-18 15:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 359463 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 359463 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
见识到了喷子是为了"pen"而存在的
你和它说道理,它和你讲人权
你和它说人权,它和你讲民主
你把它驳斥的没有点了,它说你是个骗子
并且,它不承认它说过以上的话,你的错误在于居然不承认你的错!

哈哈,biubiubiu,代表上帝嗞你圣水啊~~~

发表于 2020-5-18 15:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 菠菜 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 菠菜 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2020-5-18 15:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Anyal 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Anyal 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 Anyal 于 2020-5-18 15:42 编辑
拙泥 发表于 2020-5-18 13:09
1. It is your presumption that other countries do not have their own national interest and have to ...

1. I never said "scientists from the international community would follow what the US president says. ", or " other countries do not have their own national interest and have to follow the US ". You see, that's how western media propaganda always does, and you learned well: using ur own biased interpretation and stated as a fact.
I simply said this investigation should not be politically driven, which means it should NOT be proposed or conducted by any politicians/government agencies. And this current one proposed by Morrison has already very well involved  with US, no matter whether US has officially participated or not.  Leave it to scientists. Conduct after Nov US election. What's the hurry?

2.  Are you saying that all these over 100 counties are "ideological biased"?
This argument just returned to what I said previously: a sheer number does not prove its legitimacy.

First of all,  Dr. Li Wenliang was not persecuted. He was warned of spreading unconfirmed news of an unknown disease to his fellows on WeChat. THen released back home. Then passed aways because of infection. I'm not saying it's right or wrong to warn him of doing this, but persecution is a big word. You use your exaggeration again. Well, have to admit, you learn from the best.
Speaking of persecution, tell me more about the doctors and captains been fired at US because they tell the truth, or the nurses been forbidden to wear masks but have to face patients.
Or maybe you can tell me more about how or why on facebook many accounts/videos have been deleted in such a free world?

发表于 2020-5-18 15:44 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Aya0907 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Aya0907 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bbc007 发表于 2020-5-17 18:40
为什么要重复调查呢?艾滋病和禽流感早就调查过了,没有哪个国家不让调查,越不让调查,越说明心里有鬼! ...

如果是医学研究,谁会反对?你难道不也心知肚明,这是政治打压吗?

发表于 2020-5-18 15:53 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Aya0907 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Aya0907 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Clsa 发表于 2020-5-18 10:35
也许根本不是大陆出来的

大陆出来的,叫嚣着要赔偿的,赔偿的钱都是靠老百姓承担的,他们要么就是早就没 ...

我也觉得恨国党已经没有人性了,想想老人们受了多年的苦,刚过几年好日子,怎么忍心?任何动荡都是老百姓遭殃啦!

评分

参与人数 2积分 +4 收起 理由
回眸一笑 + 2 台湾网军啊,然后不敢承认台湾来的.
xiangjia + 2 有共鸣

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2020-5-18 16:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 拙泥 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 拙泥 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 拙泥 于 2020-5-18 14:04 编辑
Anyal 发表于 2020-5-18 13:32
1. I never said "scientists from the international community would follow what the US president sa ...

1. Read your own words "这就是为何中国政府认为以美国牵头组织的所谓调查都是biased"

Of course, it is the scientists job to conduct the scientific investigation, but it is the politician's job to make sure such investigation is allowed to take place. That's exactly what the EU/Australia and other over 100 countries' leaders are trying to achieve.

2. So you do believe that the over 100 countries are all biased and that the Chinese government is the only who is not? By the way, you'd be embarrassed if the Chinese government later accept the request.

Of course, the call for an enquiry is not justified by the number of countries who support it. It is justified by the value of the thousands of human lives that have been lost in this pandemic.

3. You are even trying to downplay the treatment Dr. Li received as "warning". OK. Let's use the word "warning". It was an "or else..." warning, a warning that intimidates. A warning that was supported right form the official news channel CCTV .

Do not even compare the freedom of speech with that in a diplomacy. Compare the degree of freedom in China 10 years ago. This  dictator hushes anyone who dares to disagree with him. People are terrified in speaking up their political opinions. And yet,  you are still defending his regime. This dictator is leading China to disaster the same way Mao led us to disaster 60 years ago. Ask yourself, do you really love China?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2020-5-18 16:23 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiangjia 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiangjia 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 xiangjia 于 2020-5-18 16:26 编辑
JTP 发表于 2020-5-18 14:36
实验室一次次放出来的好像就你国吧?这个不够臭?

连拥有最先进间谍体系的美国,都没有找到证据证明病毒是中国实验室放出来的,你一个中国人拼命泼脏水给自己的祖国,很长脸吗?很得意?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2020-5-18 16:25 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiangjia 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiangjia 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Aya0907 发表于 2020-5-18 15:53
我也觉得恨国党已经没有人性了,想想老人们受了多年的苦,刚过几年好日子,怎么忍心?任何动荡都是老百姓 ...

这就是我对他们深恶痛绝的原因,为了个人一己私利得失,要全中国人遭殃倒霉而毫无怜悯愧疚之心。

发表于 2020-5-18 16:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Anyal 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Anyal 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
拙泥 发表于 2020-5-18 16:02
1. Read your own words "这就是为何中国政府认为以美国牵头组织的所谓调查都是biased"

Of course, it i ...

1. "这就是为何中国政府认为以美国牵头组织的所谓调查都是biased" Meaning the investigation proposed by Morrison is biased, it DID NOT mean " scientists from the international community would follow what the US president". Where did this even come from??

2.  "It is justified by the value of the thousands of human lives that have been lost in this pandemic."
That just justify there needs an investigation, not an investigation with political agenda. why not investigate into the place with a bio-lab shutting down in August? why not investigate the country with the most patients? Why China? Simply because Chinese are good at discovering a new virus, then it is Chinese to blame?

3. I love China, by my heart. Do you love China? I doubt it.
The freedom of speech in China has long been criticized by the west.  And I used to believe the west has such a well-developed political system, at least that's what I learned while I was in China. But after I came to Australia, the extent of how western media can be biased against China just shocked me. I then realized I have been too naive to believe in the ideal free world US and west has painted. I hope conditions can be improved in China, but not pushed by any western country. It will just turn C