精华好帖回顾

· 上菜,好吃的菜来了 (2007-10-10) hero妈 · 我所遇到的几个孩子,和几个带孩子的老人。 (2010-6-21) Tasmanzhu
· 家庭主妇的一天 (2006-10-13) susan · 车拿到了,ford XR6 BA,初步油耗统计! (2006-2-25) ufo
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1593|回复: 6

TAX return with Partnership ABN [复制链接]

发表于 2008-9-21 23:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 austral 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 austral 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have a partnership business with a gross income of 20K and all tangible/physical cost of 12K, for 2007-2008. The net income is 8K if I do not consider all hours and days I worked for the business during the year. Two questions -

1. Does ATO require me to lodge a tax return form and how ATO calculates tax over the the net income arising from the partnership biz?

2. Should I consider all hours I worked for the business as part of the business operating cost? In fact, the number of hours is very substantial

I am living in Sydney, can you suggest some reliable and flexible tax return agencies, if you think their services are really trustworthy and personalised?

I am using e-tax for personal tax return.
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2008-9-21 23:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
你需要填一张partnership tax return,然后把利润分到各个partner头上,包含在他们个人的tax return里

你的business hour不能算成本

发表于 2008-9-21 23:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 austral 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 austral 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Astina,

Many thanks for the rapid reply. You are wonderful! (I just read the background of your site and you yesterday from a free Chinese magazine called "TongLuRen", and today I just joined your site.)

Yes, I understand what you said. But, will ATO impose a tax over the distributed net income? How could I lodge that amount?

发表于 2008-9-21 23:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LZ你是说你是看了同路人对我的采访才找到我们网站的吗?

在个人的tax return上,有个项目就是distributed income from partnership,这部分收入是作为你总收入的一部分,按照累计递进个人税率,来征税的。你用etax一做就明白了。
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2008-9-21 23:35 |显示全部楼层
partnership tax return,你需要到ATO的网站上找到这张表格,下载打印了填写的

睡去了,祝LZ在新足迹玩的开心

发表于 2008-9-21 23:39 |显示全部楼层
Yes. The 同路人 issue 19/09/2008-25/09/2008.  What is LZ?

Yes, I knew that item about the income from partnership business. But from last year 2006-2007, this part of income was negative and very small and it did not translate into any real effect over the amount of the personal tax return.

[ 本帖最后由 austral 于 2008-9-21 23:49 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-9-21 23:45 |显示全部楼层
下前最后一个回帖:

LZ=楼主,就是你啦

上一年度你的营业额是否没有达到2万?所以亏损不能抵消那年的工资收入。但是你的亏损带入了今年,可以抵消今年partnership的利润
于无声处听惊雷

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部