新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· E&E -- 团黑和圆白(珍珠丸子) (2010-4-20) 闲夏采薇 · 快递2 (2009-9-23) nzwhappy
· 金融危机征文—在全球我们公司吞并了别人。在澳洲,我们被别人吞并了。 (2008-10-29) chinara · ASDF (2012-1-5) mohan29
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 6552|回复: 7

AFL-Footy Tipping [复制链接]

发表于 2008-9-5 17:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ukbing 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ukbing 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Australian Rules Football 是澳洲人最喜欢的运动之一,所以一般的澳洲公司都会组织Footy Tipping. 说白了就是比赛的竞猜,跟这里的体育论坛组织的竞猜差不多,不过不是一场比赛就定结果,要等到22轮预赛全部结束之后,将每个星期的分数累积,得出最终结果。 规则来讲各个公司基本上都是一样的,每轮8场比赛,猜对一场比赛得一分,如果有平局出现,各个公司可能有点不一样,有的是给每人都加一分,有的就都是零分,最后分数多者获胜。

最终的奖励各个公司也是不一样,有的公司是只有第一名得奖,;有的公司是前三名,我们公司是前四名和倒数第二名得奖(比较公平,最后一名相对容易得,相对容易作弊)。奖金有的公司是公司出,作为公司的一种福利,有的是每个参加竞猜的人交20 到50 元参赛费。我们公司一共有70来个人参加,第一名奖金将近800元,倒数第二名也得到了将近80元。

以下只是随便写写今年参加Tipping 的一些体会:

Reasons to love Footy Tipping:

1. Integrated to the company
        Almost every company runs Footy Tipping,no doubt it is one of the most common topics people will talk about it week in, week out, so it is a really good way to get you into the company. So don’t claim you have nothing to talk to your colleagues, this would be the perfect opportunity for you to start with. I joined my current company at the start of the footy season, and I just wanted to find something to talk with my colleagues at the first beginning, but as the season went by, I was really into it. I finished 15th of 60 on the ladder (10 people quitted the company during the year, and only 60 completed the competition). It’s a big achievement for me.

2. Girls should be more into Footy Tipping
        If you follow footy you will probably watch Chanel 9 footy show every Thursday night. You will find footy have more handsome guys than any other sports in Australian. Lots my female colleagues love footy as they love some starts. If you love the stars, you will support their team; off course you will play the footy tipping.

3.比较容易打发星期五下午的时间
        一般公司星期五下午都没有什么事,大家都没有什么心情工作,Play Footy Tipping 最容易打发下午的时间。上网看看专家的预测,看看周五的报纸的评论,跟同事讨论讨论周末的比赛,很容易打发下午的时间。 而想到写这篇文章,也是因为上个星期竞猜已经结束了,所以今天下午不用做任何功课。

4. Making friends
        每个星期一看到同事,第一句话总是问你上个星期的Tipping 怎么样了。Even during the week, you will also talk to your colleagues about Footy  from time to time. For sure, you will make some friends during the footy tipping season. I did.       

5.个人爱好
        刚开始可能只是为了play 而play,但随着竞猜的进行,你可能会真的喜欢上Footy.因为每个星期都要做很多Research, 你需要知道哪些重要球员能不能在周末上场,而每个周末,球场上基本都会有暴力冲突,这时你又要关心,谁被打伤了,打人的人又被禁赛几场,而weekdays,通常又会有其他球员的一些花边新闻,总之,The more you’re into the game, the more you will love the game.  I didn’t know much about footy last year, but I could talk most of the footy teams with my colleagues this year.        

6. Passion
        刚开始看Footy是想搞清为什么澳洲人这么喜欢这项运动,后来真的是被他们的热情所感染。如果你有听收音机,3AW(频率-693 AM) 解说员说 :Footy is the best sport on the planet, 如果你有听他们解说footy, I  am pretty sure you will be shocked by their passion. They are the most emotional commentator I’ve ever met. If you listen to 3AW sports show during the weeknight from 6pm to 8pm, you will also hear caller arguing, swearing, and even crying. I’d just love to see people they could be so into the game. Like me, I still support my local football team back in China, although they are hopeless this year, I do believe they will be the champion next year.

今年的Footy tipping上个星期已经结束了,如果有任何网友想参加要等到明年了, 这里是几个 tips,如果明年你想参加可能会用的到:

Webstie
1.        http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/preview
a.        Rohan Smith 前AFL球员,每个星期他都会对每场比赛作出预测
b.        网页中间有  Tonny Shaw 和Danny Frawley的tips他们都是 前AFL球员和教练

Newspaper
1.        Herald Sun 每个周五都会出特刊,会看到对每场的分析,还有TAB的赔率,基本上可以看到每场比赛的走势
2.        The age 也应该有对比赛的预测,但我一般很少看

Radio
1.        3AW (频率 693 AM)-The best station in Footy. Their slogan is “3AW is footy”. Their sports program is from 6PM to 8PM weeknight, and they also broadcast all the matches during the weekend.

TV              Chanel 9 footy show every Thursday night.

比赛的预测通常是到处都是,如果你要参加竞猜,通常只要看一个网站,或报纸 就行,通常这些专家的预测,都差不多,你只要跟住其中一个就行,他们都是靠这个吃饭的,差也差不多哪去。但到了最后几轮可能就要讲究一点技巧。 因为各个公司的要求不一样,这里是以我公司为例。我们是前4名有奖,我曾经是前十名,但对我来将,最后的得第五名和最后一名没有什么区别,都没有奖金可拿(因为不管怎样都得不到倒数第二)。所以最后四,五轮竞猜我都有挑一些黑马,赌一下,成功了就可以进前4名,不成功也没什么可输的, 最后有的比赛成功了,也有一些输掉了,最终结果就是15名。

Footy tipping, good fun. If you miss this season, you should join next year’s. I am sure you will enjoy it!

评分

参与人数 7积分 +71 收起 理由
Y叔 + 20 感谢分享
cheapers2003 + 20 感谢分享
gkgkgk + 3

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-9-5 18:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 RichC 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 RichC 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
yeah, it's great fun

finished 9 out of 58 this season

plan to go to watch some games in the stadium next season

发表于 2008-9-8 09:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ukbing 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ukbing 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good on you!

Which team do you follow then?

发表于 2008-9-8 10:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 luckycoin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 luckycoin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thanks for your explanation. I'd never joined the footy tipping since i knew nothing about the discipline. But I may try to play in next year.

发表于 2009-5-17 21:33 |显示全部楼层
只是show off 一下。

这个星期8场比赛,全部猜中,满分8分!

发表于 2009-5-17 21:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 518may 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 518may 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 ukbing 于 2009-5-17 21:33 发表
只是show off 一下。

这个星期8场比赛,全部猜中,满分8分!

美得你
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-5-26 14:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Helenasyd 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Helenasyd 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thanks for sharing.  It's really a good topic!

发表于 2015-5-26 15:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mikelee19 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mikelee19 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
羡慕。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部