新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【136mydream】--论成就感和价值 (2011-8-11) 136mydream · 致音乐 (2021-6-15) wasserbogen
· 我来谈谈爱情(一) (2008-4-4) casussing · *******高龄儿童请看过来,瀚宝小朋友的近作来啦~~~ (2008-10-6) UEJ
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3351|回复: 1

[修车养车] SRS Airbag faulty 警告 [复制链接]

发表于 2015-6-12 17:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xuemei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xuemei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 xuemei 于 2015-6-12 17:10 编辑

我家的Ford电池到寿命了,昨天车启动不了。

用另一辆车的电池充了电,暂时又能开了,可是出现SRS Airbag faulty 警告。

今天换了电池,alarm还在。

有办法修吗?这之前一直有Check Power Train之类的alarm,不知有没有关联。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-6-16 11:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xuemei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xuemei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 xuemei 于 2015-6-16 12:06 编辑

问了一个朋友,一下是对话:

Xuemei 1:40 PM
Hi xxx, can I ask one question regarding car: the battery is fine now, however I got SRS airbag fault warning. it came one day before the battery was replaced, when I got a flat battery, I had my car jump started from another car. Ever since then the SRS airbag warning flashes and beeps when I start my car and the warning light stays on. and still there after the better was replaced. do you have any ideas?

xxx 1:45 PM
ok
there are a few things that can cause that. it happens when the car computer can't talk to the airbag
it can be caused by low battery voltage
but it is still there, that is probably not the problem
can also be a water leak into airbag
or faulty airbag
best idea is to stop by a mechanic or holden, they will have a computer they plug into the car

Xuemei 1:46 PM
it sounds quite complicated.

xxx 1:46 PM
if there is a flashing light, when they plug it in it can tell them the problem
its called a "fault code", a 4 digit computer error. then they look up a book and they can find the problem
if the light is always flashing every time you drive it means there is something wrong with the airbag.
recommend getting a mechanic to look because it may not work if you have a crash
or auto electrician

Xuemei 1:48 PM
ok, thanks a lot. I will get it checked.

xxx 1:48 PM
no problem. shouldn't take too long to find out the fault code
then you'll know if there is a problem
or could be no problem at all.

Xuemei 1:49 PM
yes, can be big, or can be small as it only came after my battery was flatted out.
thank you very much.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部