新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· bulaohu跳槽记 (2006-6-24) bulaohu · 吾爱猫靓照!--第3页又更新啦, 欢迎参观加分! (2007-5-26) 美讶
· 简单汤方 (2005-1-5) 飞儿 · 那年移民之初的小贩梦 (更新#21,#43,#55,#72,#98心路历程,#106梦醒时分) (2011-6-20) 薰依草
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-4 16:39 |显示全部楼层

回复 floraz 149# 帖子

此文章由 taomiaoying 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 taomiaoying 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good question, you got me... actually I was exaggerating ...  xi li ge is pretty much I should say HA...  i was confused by his clothes... here is an illustration-- a short stout man with pony braid who wears traditional shirt and pants buuuut a pair of women's classical gladiator sandals on his feet once in a while...because of his weight I hardly ever see his Adam apple.. I doubt his gender sometimes... or a pattern of psychological disorders... in results i cant concentrate listening to him... 

Ouch! I was hit by a tennis ball while typing, he is watching me?! :p

[ 本帖最后由 taomiaoying 于 2012-2-4 18:30 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 you seem to have paid quite some attenti

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-4 21:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
took my little girl to the dancing class this afternoon
it was hot and no air-con in the room
after class, she was tired, same as me
it was just one course
i don't know how to survive if having more than one

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 No air-con?!

查看全部评分

不乱于心,不困于情。不畏将来,不念过往。如此,安好。
PUBG  ID: Tesssster

发表于 2012-2-5 00:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
happen to read a news today.
U.S. stocks rose sharply Friday after government experts reported strong job growth and a drop in the unemployment rate.
I hope that will be true.Because the America economy is more incentive to other countries.
and today is rainy .I was already working around the clock.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 Fingers crossed

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-5 15:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 taomiaoying 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 taomiaoying 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hope the go-go years come back quickly...
原帖由 似水华年 于 2012-2-5 01:02 发表
happen to read a news today.
U.S. stocks rose sharply Friday after government experts reported strong job growth and a drop in the unemployment rate.
I hope that will be true.Because the America econo ...

发表于 2012-2-6 00:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I am over the hump now~

发表于 2012-2-6 07:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good morning everyone, how was your weekend guys and gals?
It is Monday today back to work. Mel will be a bit cool this week around early 20s. Today it is forcasted 22 degrees and sunny in Melbourne. It is a bit chilly this morning but Hey it is still better than Queenland. They got flood over there. Hope everyone is well overthere.

My weekend is good but too short. I caught up with my friend at my place on Sunday. We had my favorite food dumpling. I am happy. Gee, I tell you making dumpling is really hard work and time consuming.

I chopped all veges like chinese cabbage, spring onions from 9:30 am and we ended up having lunch at 12:30 pm. It took three hours to make a meal for three people.

But I tell you what, it tastes way much better than the ones you had in a restaurant. I guess what is missing is love for the ones in restaurant. It is well worth the effort I tell you. Plus I took some left-over to the office today and that is my lunch. I mean how good is that! The only thing is that I was so excited this morning when I packed it and I forgot to bring any vinegar with me. Damn!

Anyway, boys and girls have a great day whatever you do!

[ 本帖最后由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-6 08:31 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +8 收起 理由
floraz + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-6 11:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Any one went away to enjoy the weekend?
spend time with families, play with the kids, join a drink with friends,have some social sports game...?
Hey, not much people enjoyed their weekend? or it' just too private to tell...?
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 11:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-6 12:36 发表
Any one went away to enjoy the weekend?
spend time with families, play with the kids, join a drink with friends,have some social sports game...?
Hey, not much people enjoyed their weekend? or it' just ...

what did you do for your weekend, my friend? I guess you need to lead by example and then people will follow suit.

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-6 12:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The weekend was good. We watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on Friday night at Hoyts. It's the 6th movie we've seen so far this year. We both are pretty pumped up for new movies amt and it becomes kind of an addiction.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
tina50 + 6 这个剧第一季的6集我也有收藏,不过还没有看呢。

查看全部评分

我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-6 12:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jan0104 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jan0104 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Today is Chinese traditional Lantern Festival. What does everyone do to  celebrate the festival with your family or friends?
In this special day, I really miss my parents and friends which are in oversea.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 really?! thanks for the reminder!

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-6 13:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 diablo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 diablo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
We were busy with the housework on the weekend. Council was offering the free clean up service and we were so happy to get rid of the old stuff in the house. Though we didn't go out, we did spend some quality time with our cats, which was good.

Yes, it's Lantern Festival today. I am craving Tangyuan (Glutinous Rice Balls)...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 i like seasame filling~

查看全部评分

简单生活,简单幸福
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-6 13:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-6 12:53 发表

what did you do for your weekend, my friend? I guess you need to lead by example and then people will follow suit.

actually, I did all that:
spend time with family on the beach. had a drink with my soccer team mates after a social game.
it was a great weekend. relaxed and pumped...
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 13:37 |显示全部楼层
I love the rice ball with  the black sesame paste and fatty...
mmm,
don't have the skills and luxury of the time to hand made them...
just bought some frozen one from grocery. SiNian is the brand I love...
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 13:53 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-6 14:34 发表

actually, I did all that:
spend time with family on the beach. had a drink with my soccer team mates after a social game.
it was a great weekend. relaxed and pumped...

Good on you! It seems you really have had a nice weekend.

发表于 2012-2-6 14:55 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-6 13:08 发表
The weekend was good. We watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on Friday night at Hoyts. It's the 6th movie we've seen so far this year. We both are pretty pumped up for new movies amt and it becomes k ...

The movie is very good and my favorite role is the assistant,who has played a part of Sherlock Holmes.
可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-6 15:04 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Jan0104 于 2012-2-6 13:24 发表
Today is Chinese traditional Lantern Festival. What does everyone do to  celebrate the festival with your family or friends?
In this special day, I really miss my parents and friends which are in ove ...

Hope everyone be happy in this special holiday!Just enjoy the Tangyuan.I prefer the savoury fillings made from meat, mushroom and green vegetables.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 2积分 +10 收起 理由
floraz + 5 same to you!
洋八路 + 5 thank you, from one of everyone in your

查看全部评分

可以评分拉
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-6 20:28 |显示全部楼层
Happy (yuan xiao jie) everyone! Sorry I don't know how to say it in english but I guess if you understand pinyin, you will know what I am talking about.

发表于 2012-2-7 07:28 |显示全部楼层
Good morning everyone, I hope you all have had a good celebration of Chinese tradional Latern festival yesterday (I copied this from Jan 0140).

We did not celebrate much just another day. I did not know it is that day until I saw this post here. I found when you overseas there are no atmosphere for our tradional things I guess that is because westerns don't celebrate that like we do.

Anyway I will have a full day training today so it will be an easy and relaxing day for me. Anyone else got anything interesting to do or even better took a day off and stayed at home surfing the net and posting something on zuji? Whatever you do, enjoy!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
floraz + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-7 12:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 diablo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 diablo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Is it because of the moon? We've got so many demanding customers these two days.

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-7 16:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
We are going to see Roger Water's The Wall tonight. So excited!
For those who might haven't heard of this name, Roger Waters was a founding member of the rock band Pink Floyd.
I may sound like I am a big fan of Pink Floyd. In fact I am not but someone is.
He loves rock music and has spent big bucks on concerts.
Hope this one is good!
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-7 19:54 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-7 17:24 发表
We are going to see Roger Water's The Wall tonight. So excited!
For those who might haven't heard of this name, Roger Waters was a founding member of the rock band Pink Floyd.
I may sound like I am a  ...

Enjoy your concert tonight you and your special one! It could be Valentine's day coming early for you guys.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 Bingo! Thanks:)

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-7 20:28 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 diablo 于 2012-2-7 13:37 发表
Is it because of the moon? We've got so many demanding customers these two days.

werewolf??

Today I grab three bars of  Chocolate truffle and nibble, it is really help me to boost my mood.

[ 本帖最后由 似水华年 于 2012-2-7 21:36 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Keep it going

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-7 20:35 |显示全部楼层

回复 floraz 171# 帖子

此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
envy
don't remember when was my last time to have such entertainment

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 安慰一下

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-7 21:07 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 ayeeda 于 2012-2-7 21:35 发表
envy
don't remember when was my last time to have such entertainment

Well if that is the case for you, I highly recommend you organize a romantic getaway with your partner on Valentine's day which is next Tuesday. You have one more week to plan it and make it work.
It does not have to be a holiday. It can be just a movie for two of you. What do you think? Good luck!

发表于 2012-2-8 02:58 |显示全部楼层

Howcome I see no diary in this post :)

此文章由 rain1111 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rain1111 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
A couple of months ago, an Americian environmentalist in China wrote me an e-mail expessing his concern about large-scale environmental pollution in China. He also suggested that how to get significant change in China in terms of regulation development and implementation.

It did take me some time to dish out my reply.   On one hand, i donn't want to sound like a pro-western puppet only sniffing on the dark side of China, On the other hand, I do recognize the chilling reality of our environemental situation. Here attached is my reply:

It is glad to receive your mail from which I can read your concern, feel your passion and even experience your life in China.

Reading your mail is somewhat like retrospecting my life in the United States. As mentioned in your mail, once we immerse ourselves into
another culture, we may understand and appreciate the different perspectives of life, nature and world.

Talking about myself, I am a typical traditional Chinese guy who was brought up in a cultural infrastructure constructed by Confucius more
than two-thousand years ago. Narrowly speaking, the culture gives me advantages in shaping my simple environmental idea, which includes frugality, modesty, simplicity in lifestyle, and living in harmony with other people and nature. However, it also challenges my outlook on the weight of individualism and homogeneity, economic development and environmental protection. From time to time, I found it's hard to balance what I learned from here to what I could apply in China.

As you know, over the past decade, the Chinese people have made extraordinary economic strides. Nevertheless, that growth has come at
a price. Air and water pollution is killing and sickening people as well as cutting productivity. Simply put, we are making the same mistakes that industrialized countries made hundred years ago. On the one hand, people expect that the success of conservation efforts and nascent environmental movements would begin after the formation of postindustrial society. On the other hand, the urban air is continuously contaminated with arsenic, lead and mercury, elements found in the byproducts of industrialization (e.g. auto exhaust, widely used energy source) process. From an environmentalist perspective, I am aware that unless more drastic measures are taken immediately,the country could head for a large-scale environmental disaster. However, Rome wasn't built in a day. I also undertand that that changes need time.

Oh, by the way, it is so interesting to learn your discussion experience in the English corner. I can imagine exactly what was going on during the discussion. I used to be one of the participants around 10 years ago. I remember that it was my first time to directly talk to native Americans. In this regard, I do value American's way of communication: open and direct.

Thank you for choosing China as one of your career post.  It will be no doubt that your efforts will be rewarded by the achievements your students are going to make. Meanwhile, if you would like to practice your Mandarin, I would love to help.

OK, here is my question to all the English practioners on this column. If you were sitting in my shoes, what would be your response?

--GOOD GOOD STUDY, DAY DAY UP!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +12 收起 理由
floraz + 12 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-8 07:26 |显示全部楼层
Good morning folks, another day another 50 cents in the bank. Today is Wednesday and like what they said in the ads it is the middle of the week and everything will go downhill from today.

I can not believe we are already in February. How time flies!

Anyway to folks in Melbourne I am just wondering where our summer has gone. The weather forcast for this week and early next week will be like around mid 20 degrees. Technically speaking we only have a couple of weeks of summer left because Autumn is supposed to start from 1st of March. We are not far away from that day.

Anyway, that is just my little compliant. But I guess we are still better off here than in China weather wise. We can still see blue skys and white clouds from time to time.

With regard to LS's post, firstly I have to say nice english brother. Well said!

Secondly in real honesty I believe everthing will work out themselves eventually. I guess what we can do is to do our best and live life to the fullest. The more you want to intervene, the more it could backfire on you. If you don't believe me, look at the war in Iraq. Has America succeeded in the war? I doubted.

So anyway, to all people out there, what can I say, have a great day all!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
floraz + 10 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-8 10:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jan0104 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jan0104 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Has summer gone already? I can't believe. Anyway I like the weather of Melbourne,neither hot nor cold.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-8 11:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 七月呼吸 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 七月呼吸 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I love summer and really do not mind the hot weather but it seems summer gets shorter and shorter year by year. I have not gone to beach yet. I hope we will have some more scorchingly hot days later on so we can enjoy the sunshine, beach and bikini hotties. haha

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 I haven't been to the beach for 2 years

查看全部评分

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-8 11:50 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 rain1111 于 2012-2-8 03:58 发表
A couple of months ago, an Americian environmentalist in China wrote me an e-mail expessing his concern about large-scale environmental pollution in China. He also suggested that how to get significan ...

Thanks for sharing this story! It's certainly a topical and debatable subject.
Before responding to your question, if I am able to at all, do you mind me asking what do you do and where are you located?
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-8 12:03 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 七月呼吸 于 2012-2-8 12:49 发表
I love summer and really do not mind the hot weather but it seems summer gets shorter and shorter year by year. I have not gone to beach yet. I hope we will have some more scorchingly hot days later o ...

You can say that again. Who said that we are going to have global warming? That is totally BS. I guess we will have global colding very soon? Is that a word? Never mind you know what I mean.

That is the reason that I still have not installed an AC at home yet. But because of my daughter Chloe, I may need to do it before next Summer even I think we are heading down the path of Global colding.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 You will need aircon

查看全部评分

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部