新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 在澳洲做一个公司会计,你需要什么..... (2015-3-26) hec66 · Connie Talbot 小天使的歌声 (2008-5-30) patrickzhu
· 谈谈系列:谈谈租车 (2012-2-8) Henrychen · 我的垃圾证书经历 (2008-10-1) Monica
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:25Hours

有Brisbane的朋友吗,进来报个到 [复制链接]

发表于 2011-10-13 11:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ARMOR ALL 600
just in case you haven't heard of this and for your interest
this breathtaking event will take place between 21 Oct - 23 Oct 2011.
should you fancy V8 supercars, formula 1 or Miss Indy, dont miss out!
here's the link for details such as track map, pricing and on/off-track activities
http://www.goldcoast600.com.au/

to old buddies: i shall be there (for another special occassion other than this though) and if interested, give me a call
to new buddies: hope we can bump into each other! haha

CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY (RE-POST)
a while back my SO brought a voucher (valid for 4 ppl entry) and we are now looking for another 2 ppl to join us ... no planned date yet and happy to discuss but have to redeem it/go before mid-2012
for park info and details, please click the below link:
http://www.cws.org.au/
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-10-18 13:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dennis 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dennis 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有没有人组织去Gold Coast 或Sunshine Coast海边烧烤啊? 我可以负责烤香肠

发表于 2011-10-19 10:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 dennis 于 2011-10-18 14:54 发表
有没有人组织去Gold Coast 或Sunshine Coast海边烧烤啊? 我可以负责烤香肠

Why ask for it if you could do it? Be the organizer!
I am IN + 1 ... just let us know the details when decided and we would go ... thx in adv

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-10-19 11:21 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-10-21 15:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dennis 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dennis 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
就2个人喜欢烧烤的?

发表于 2011-10-21 21:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mk82 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mk82 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我回来了, 美女们啥时候聚餐啊。

发表于 2011-10-24 14:20 |显示全部楼层
THEME PARKS
two of us got VIP passes with unlimited entry to seawrold, movie world and wet'n'wild
no doubt, we would hit the wet'n'wild most for this comming summer
if you are a VIP holders and wish to go together, please drop me your contact and i shall get in touch with you
for non-members, you get 25% off when coming along with any VIP holders

CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY (RE-POST)
a while back my SO brought a voucher (valid for 4 ppl entry) and we are now looking for another 2 ppl to join us ... no planned date yet and happy to discuss but have to redeem it/go before mid-2012
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-10-24 14:26 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2011-10-21 22:19 发表
我回来了, 美女们啥时候聚餐啊。

welcome back
gathering? sure ... check with dennis (who wants to hold a BBQ event and is looking for participants now)

i focus on outdoor activities most ... for park visits (theme park or zoo), you can contact me ... for food and dining, check with other hotties

anyway good to see you back but really, it's getting too hot for bushwalking or camping otherwise i would have held one ... next season for me ~~

发表于 2011-10-24 20:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mk82 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mk82 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-10-24 15:26 发表

welcome back
gathering? sure ... check with dennis (who wants to hold a BBQ event and is looking for participants now)

i focus on outdoor activities most ... for park visits (theme park or zoo), y ...

OUTDOOR,你不叫我? 夏天就应该去山里, 等见面了我跟你细谈。

DENNNIS是谁?

发表于 2011-10-25 11:02 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-10-24 15:26 发表

welcome back

i focus on outdoor activities most ... for park visits (theme park or zoo), y ...

我没说要组织啊,我就烤香肠,如果有车有房的组织会比教方便些。

发表于 2011-10-31 14:05 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2011-10-24 21:31 发表

OUTDOOR,你不叫我? 夏天就应该去山里, 等见面了我跟你细谈

DENNNIS是谁?

sure
give me your preferred date/time and i shall check with others and see if everyone can make it
ohh please also advise where to eat if you have any preference

发表于 2011-10-31 14:11 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 dennis 于 2011-10-25 12:02 发表

我没说要组织啊,我就烤香肠,如果有车有房的组织会比教方便些。

right and you didnt but then the brutal fact is the BBQ would never happen until the organiser shows up one day ...

guess we can wait and we are all used to it somehow
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-10-31 14:32 |显示全部楼层
XMAS DAY EVENT (UPDATED)
i dont really have any plan yet ... just came across this with my SO last night and 'd like to look for some great ideas ... also see if anyone would like to get together and celebrate

considering a xmas day lunch or dinner buffet at one of the hotels ... have a quick look over a few venues and the cost varies from 125 - 195 per head ... no doubt, booking is essential as seats are limited on xmas day ... anyone interested?

thinking about an in-house xmas theme party (e.g. santa claus costume, red and redder etc) with homemade festive food and drinks brought by individual guests

maybe a day to White Christmas event at Movie World ...

camping is another option
having said that, camp site has to be booked well in advance and we probably are too late for this now ... though you never know until ask

what else, buddies?
it has been also brought to my attention about the overseas trip during this xams
the destination is to be in Asia Pacific region
anyone interested?

THEME PARKS
two of us got VIP passes with unlimited entry to seawrold, movie world and wet'n'wild
no doubt, we would hit the wet'n'wild most for this comming summer
if you are a VIP holders and wish to go together, please drop me your contact and i shall get in touch with you

CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-11-2 09:41 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-11-10 11:19 |显示全部楼层

XMAS EVENT (CONTINUED)

besides overseas travel, someone also mentioned the inter-state travel in a causal occasion
but that buddy has no accomodation plan nor transport arrangement in mind so far
if interested, again shoot me a PM and i shall see if we can do somthing about it or try to connect you both for further discussion

ta ~~~

发表于 2011-11-17 10:27 |显示全部楼层

FYI

went to wet n wild last saturday and screamed myself silly on those extreme H2O rides with zero gravity sensation ... crazy but anyway for your information (if you haven't been there before), wet n wild has BBQ facility and shelters etc ... good place to hang around with your kids, family and friends ... in dec, it also offers movie on water at night ... a pretty cool thing to do i reckon

发表于 2011-11-22 14:29 |显示全部楼层

Oxfam Trailwalker 2012 Brisbane

maybe a bit early to talk about this, but maybe not
needs extensive training before going and six months (or 25 w/kends) is just about right
this will be held 15-17 June 2012
4 ppl to form a team with an aim to raise at least 1000 au dollars by challenging a 100km trail within 48 hrs

lemme know if you are interested
perhaps we can team up 4 ppl from here
here's the link for details
http://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/brisbane/

发表于 2011-12-2 13:27 |显示全部楼层
THEME PARK - MOVIE WORLD (THIS SATURDAY 3 DEC 2011)
having two VIP passes, we would visit the movie world tomorrow (subject to the weather condition and as a guideline, heavey rain = no go, spitting = go as planned)
if you are a VIP holder and wish to go together, please drop me your contact b4 6pm today and i shall get in touch with you

CURRUMBIN WILDLIFE SANCTUARY

OXFAM TRAILWALKER 2012 BRISBANE
maybe a bit early to talk about this, maybe not
needs extensive training before going and six months (or 25 w/kends) is just about right
4 ppl to form a team with an aim to raise at least 1000 au dollars by challenging a 100km trail within 48 hrs

lemme know if interested
perhaps we can team up 4 ppl from here
here's the link for details
http://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/brisbane/
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-12-22 11:14 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-11-22 15:29 发表
maybe a bit early to talk about this, but maybe not
4 ppl to form a team wi ...

2011年的我去了, 我们几年前我带你们去BUSHWORK的地方就是TRAIL的一部分

发表于 2011-12-30 15:42 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2011-12-22 12:14 发表

2011年的我去了, 我们几年前我带你们去BUSHWORK的地方就是TRAIL的一部分

good on you!
will your team take the challenge again in 2012?

btw, if my eyes dont deceive me, our original poster finally returns, not in this thread though ... spot her somewhere next door shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
cant wait to see her back in charge here and look forward to, and with high expectation of, many activities that she'd bring to us in the year ahead ... yeah!

发表于 2011-12-31 01:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 arale 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 arale 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
即将登陆的报个到

发表于 2012-1-3 10:44 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 arale 于 2011-12-31 02:44 发表
即将登陆的报个到

wow it'd be a new life, new start in the new country for you!
hope everything goes well on your arrival
if there is anything that you need information or assistance, perhaps post details here and we may help ... cant gaurantee though!
anyway all the best in 2012

发表于 2012-1-4 01:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 arale 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 arale 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2012-1-3 11:44 发表

wow it'd be a new life, new start in the new country for you!
hope everything goes well on your arrival
if there is anything that you need information or assistance, perhaps post details here and w ...

非常感谢~~~~ 托您吉言~~~~ 希望会顺利
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-1-9 19:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jennyhao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jennyhao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最近有什么活动?

发表于 2012-1-10 09:45 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-12-30 16:42 发表

good on you!
will your team take the challenge again in 2012?

btw, if my eyes dont deceive me, our original poster finally returns, not in this thread though ... spot her somewhere next door shuuuu ...

2012有正事要办。

发表于 2012-1-10 12:35 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 jennyhao 于 2012-1-9 20:51 发表
最近有什么活动?

sure ppl would have their own plans individually
but for the front group, nothing much is on lately (p.s. i know there has been some going on for the underground group though!)
guess, we need to wait for the OP's grand return and her arrangements

until then, the only thing we need is patient or else we love to hear your ideas/thoughts if you come up with any
just say it out loud here and we can discuss further
anyway, good to see your first visit here!

发表于 2012-1-10 12:39 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2012-1-10 10:45 发表

2012有正事要办。

fair enough
good luck for whatever you do in 2012!

发表于 2012-1-11 02:52 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2012-1-10 13:39 发表

fair enough
good luck for whatever you do in 2012!

找老婆
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-1-11 13:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jennyhao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jennyhao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2012-1-10 12:35 发表

sure ppl would have their own plans individually
but for the front group, nothing much is on lately (p.s. i know there has been some going on for the underground group though!)
guess, we need to wai ...

有消息请及时通知,一定踊跃参加!

发表于 2012-1-11 15:39 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mk82 于 2012-1-11 03:52 发表

找老婆

eh? ohhh ... finally, ready to settle down!
this is a serious thing with top priority indeed
if you have faith in this cyberworld, the cheapest way (may not be the quickest way though haha) is to seek your princess by creating a thread next door - the place where only the oursteppers can view
or if you love attention, try one or all of those hot TV matching shows ... out of curiosity, the general public would generally do the background check on candidates for you - FREE!, providing a certain level of confidence ... think about it!
again, good luck and may the force be with you!

发表于 2012-1-11 15:51 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 jennyhao 于 2012-1-11 14:27 发表

有消息请及时通知,一定踊跃参加!

sure if there is any
i would normally give at least one week notice with details here
cant guarantee for last minute calling or private/underground events though =.="
but anyway, look forward to the next gathering and meeting you and many others one day

发表于 2012-1-13 23:58 |显示全部楼层

回复 mk82 926# 帖子

此文章由 Jack.G 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jack.G 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
MK,我好久没来了,最近我们和Blueberries每周日都有玩网球在Griffth Uni tennis court, (Sports rd,Mt Gravatt) 周日4点半, 快加入我们!!!!!!

[ 本帖最后由 Jack.G 于 2012-2-4 13:44 编辑 ]

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部