新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 生病记 (三) (2006-11-14) 我爱猫 · 我来谈谈爱情(二) (2008-4-4) casussing
· 给孩子做的一个小房子(爷爷和爸爸合力打造)(45楼--平安夜 哥俩小房子里- - -) (2010-11-27) coleclark999 · 参加活动--熊猫厨房之2款手工面条--手擀面&手扯面 (2013-3-29) 小白的熊猫
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:25Hours

有Brisbane的朋友吗,进来报个到 [复制链接]

发表于 2011-2-15 00:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 SKY2011 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 SKY2011 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
昆士兰
  见5楼
Stumers Creek 钓点   七朵花
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Gold Coast
FISHING SPOT

这是那天钓的第一条鱼,看了别人的帖子,那是BREAM, 那些旁边的酥米达 钓了好多这些鱼

[ 本帖最后由 SKY2011 于 2011-2-15 01:11 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-2-15 11:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 foxkingab 于 2011-2-14 11:23 发表

LOL

wasn't that bad
miscommunication occurs from time to time
it aint no big surprise  
what i was actually surprised is how quickly you changed to Plan B

发表于 2011-2-15 11:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberries 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberries 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 SKY2011 于 2011-2-15 01:08 发表
昆士兰
  见5楼
Stumers Creek 钓点   七朵花

Gold Coast
FISHING SPOT
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/a ... 0927_3ec2fa206144ff ...

buddy, the link regarding the Stumers Creek is broken

发表于 2011-2-15 12:41 |显示全部楼层
let's take a quick look back over what we did on saturday
bear with my grammar and bad memory of the sequence of events

first of all, thanks vivi for proposing this outdoor activity
if it was not you, we would not have thought of Kingslciff this place or even got the chance to explore the surroundings
you always come up with some brilliant ideas!

second, zillion thanks to the three volunteer drivers
an hour and half one way, three hours + in return, not to mention all the extra hours to the jetty ...
it wasn't a short distance to drive
yet, you guys did not make one complaint about the girls sleeping like a log at the back of the car
these lines are a token of our appreciation of your patience and high level of concentration on the road

third, thanks for all participating in Kingscliff tour drive and/or fishing
the "oldies" and the youth, the boys and girls ... without ya'll, these events would not be the same!

our journey started from miscommunication but it did no harm or influence on our high spirits
compared to the urban cities, Kingscliff is a countryside
but the beach, sea and sky is certainly unbeatable and seriously better than the Goldies
it's way tooooo commercial and crowded up that way now

we stopped by the beach for a short walk, followed by lunch in the local cafe
we then paid a visit to the residental areas and drove through thousand hecatres of farm to a lagoon where the water is transparent blue
as it is only up to knee high, both kids and adults could share the joy of nature
no kidding, we even spotted a few dogs swimming in this natural pool with the owners haha
such an interesting scene!

too bad that the majority of us did not have swimsuit ready or else we would have soaked up the sun and lagoon.
ahhhh ... next time! we'll be back soon as we told ourselves

just before leaving, the idea of fishing popped up again all of a sudden (it was once mentioned at random during the day)
and we had made a split-second decision to shop for the fishing tackle on our way back to Brisbane
the cool thing is, we all started from ground zero
none of us knew how to separate the fishing rods into two parts nor we need more than 1 trap for catching crabs in practice
oh well, guess everybody has its first time
once we got every bits and pieces ready, we drove to the Woody Point Jetty
now you could imagine how far we travelled in just one day

we stayed there for approx 4 hours till midnight
we watched, we learnt
we fished, we chatted, we ate
we cared less about the catch
no disappointment at all (probably coz we did not expect much at the very beginning), but only surprises ...
from the baby shark to the delicious Korean BBQ on jetty (oh how could i forget to thank our chef!)
we also witnessed, not once but twice, how the fishing rod does the perfect job as the crab trap
personally i was shocked that many anglers were Koreans and most of them are GODDAMN good at lure fishing

to conclude, it was dead tired at the end of the day but we all had a good time and 110% fun
a picture is worth a thousand words
lets see if anyone or myself could upload some pics at a later time

look forward to the next gathering ~~~

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-2-15 14:15 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-2-15 17:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivi0204 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivi0204 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-2-15 13:41 发表

if it was not you ...

Ms Berry, very impressive dairy for that day you 're good writer !!! keep on it, let's record all our beautiful memory from now on

By the way, you missed the sea food luner (my word combined lunch and dinner) at gold coast, bugs tuna and salmon, ~~~yummy with the nice view ~~

I will send you guys the photos, shame , didnt take many , but definitly the baby shark one

hey, I will post the stradbroke day trip soon, let me know which sat is available for you

发表于 2011-2-16 00:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 SKY2011 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 SKY2011 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-2-15 13:41 发表

if it was not you ...

如果想着想着,有人说要开车去悉尼,我觉得也是很可能的
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-2-16 11:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 foxkingab 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 foxkingab 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 SKY2011 于 2011-2-16 01:45 发表

如果想着想着,有人说要开车去悉尼,我觉得也是很可能的

那你们去吧

发表于 2011-2-16 11:38 |显示全部楼层

回复 756# 的帖子

此文章由 foxkingab 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 foxkingab 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
为啥luner没有叫我们呢?啧啧

发表于 2011-2-16 11:41 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 SKY2011 于 2011-2-15 01:08 发表
昆士兰
  见5楼
Stumers Creek 钓点   七朵花

Gold Coast
FISHING SPOT
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/a ... 0927_3ec2fa206144ff ...

这个礼拜5?看到我都等不及了
不准迟到

发表于 2011-2-16 18:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivi0204 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivi0204 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 foxkingab 于 2011-2-16 12:38 发表
为啥luner没有叫我们呢?啧啧

因为估计你在加班ing

发表于 2011-2-17 02:27 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 foxkingab 于 2011-2-16 12:41 发表

这个礼拜5?看到我都等不及了
不准迟到

是群体活动? 你写个计划或让阿MAY 领导 写个计划。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-2-17 10:23 |显示全部楼层

回复 762# 的帖子

计划??
难道我写的不清楚?
你只要说去或者不去

发表于 2011-2-18 13:29 |显示全部楼层
no plan is a good plan sometimes ...
but it doesn't seem to work in the cyberworld
having said that, there is no guarantee of plan execution
all depends and subject to independent variables

发表于 2011-2-18 13:44 |显示全部楼层
钓鱼

日期: 星期五 - 2 月18 日 (今天)
时间: 晚上
地点: GOLD COAST

工具自备
期待高人指点
欢迎新手观学

如有兴趣
直接联系 ---

*** attempted to open a new home for ONLY weekend/holiday events but boo!
i gave up ... no idea how to do it ... cannot find that bloody icon

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-2-20 13:20 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-2-18 15:17 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-2-18 14:44 发表
钓鱼

日期: 星期五 - 2 月18 日 (今天)
时间: 晚上
地点: GOLD COAST

工具自备
期待高人指点
欢迎新手观学

如有兴趣
直接联系 0 4 0 5 6 4 2 9 6 6

*** attempted to open a new home for ONLY weekend/holiday ...

I can see your chinese is improving :)

发表于 2011-2-19 21:55 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 foxkingab 于 2011-2-18 16:17 发表

I can see your chinese is improving :)

放鸽子了
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-2-20 09:46 |显示全部楼层
难怪最近鸽子满天飞

发表于 2011-2-20 23:41 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 foxkingab 于 2011-2-20 10:46 发表
难怪最近鸽子满天飞

你以为你拍电影啊

发表于 2011-2-28 19:27 |显示全部楼层
FYI, vivi and all those who are interested
http://www.shopadocket.com.au/view_coupon.asp?id=219438

发表于 2011-3-5 00:48 |显示全部楼层
最近好像都挺忙的~ WHERE IS EVERYONE?

发表于 2011-3-7 21:02 |显示全部楼层

回复 SKY2011 771# 帖子

home sweet home ~

ppl are always busy regardless of the actual workload  

it's been raining most of the time in brisbane
not suitable for outdoor activities anyway
lets see if the weather is fine this coming week then we may work out where to go and what to do from there ...
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-3-11 16:05 |显示全部楼层
thanks god it's friday!
what's your plan for the weekend, buddies?
have a good one anyany

发表于 2011-3-14 16:14 |显示全部楼层
havent had anything initiated for a while ... time to action now!
tomorrow, 15th March tuesday it is supposed to be a movie night but instead, let's get our body moving and play tennis DONE

Upcoming Event - Tangalooma 2-Day-1-Night (Late March)
If you have any questions regarding this, please free feel to ask here.
Should you wish to come along please express your interest with contact details via positing or PM!

Ta ~

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-3-16 11:05 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-3-19 17:33 |显示全部楼层

I am back~

此文章由 小Yo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小Yo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hey everyone, Sorry for disappearing for such a long time (I should say I have never showed up since I joined in this group)

Got too many personal things to deal with recently. I am afraid I missed millions of great activities.....What a pity!

But the good thing is now I am ready to be part of you guys (if I am still welcome). Anyway, I will be paying more attention to posts here and try to join the next activity.

发表于 2011-3-21 19:53 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 小Yo 于 2011-3-19 18:33 发表
Hey everyone, Sorry for disappearing for such a long time (I should say I have never showed up since I joined in this group)

Got too many personal things to deal with recently. I am afraid I missed m ...

good to see you back and you are always welcome in here

vivi and i are going to practice our tennis again tomorrow (22/03/2011) at sunnybank after dinner
if you see this post in time and are interested to come along, just text me or gimme a buzz (still have my number, right?) DONE

also, a few others and myself plan to go Tangalooma for 2 days and 1 night the following weeks
if you wish to join us, you can probably stay with us under the same roof (p.s. we have bought the voucher/package already!) ... but you have to buy yourself the cruise ticket to get there ... oh well think about it first and let us know then i can forward you the details if needed

[ 本帖最后由 blueberries 于 2011-3-23 11:07 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-3-23 14:03 |显示全部楼层
本周日(03月27日)
活动时间  4PM - 6PM

活动地点:
Brisbane Boy's College 网球场  
2个场地
最近火车站Toowong站
开车到Moggill Rd,可以在college 里面免费停车

场地费用:
$10 x 2 courts x 2 hours, roughly $5/head
- 球拍自带
- bring your own sunscreen and water (highly recommended)

联系方式:
站內短信 或 直接留言

附:
- 因为是室外场地,只要天气条件允许,我们就正常活动;如果当天天气条件不允许,活动则自动取消
- please feel free to bring along your partner(s) and/or friends

P.P.S. (disregard the following if you hate reading ... just my bullshxt!)
tennis seems to be the one and only sport for ppl here and everyone plays it
the truth is - not all that i met in this thread play tennis, some dont and never
and occassionally we do play other sports e.g. fishing, hiking, badminton, swimming, running etc
but we are not online 24/7 so it is hardly possible to advertise each of them and/or with full details

what i am really trying to say is for newbies, if you have any particular sport/activity in mind and you wannn make it happen, you are most welcome to post it here to let everyone know
i'm sure the old buddies will support and back you up whenever they could!
my only advice though, is the more the detail the more participation and chance of success
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-3-23 17:04 |显示全部楼层
Thanks Miss Berry, we all need to improve Tennis, hopefully, there is a coach among us,

原帖由 blueberries 于 2011-3-23 15:03 发表
本周日(03月27日)
活动时间  4PM - 6PM

活动地点:
Brisbane Boy's College 网球场  
2个场地
最近火车站Toowong站
开车到Moggill Rd,可以在college 里面免费停车

场地费用:
$10 x 2 courts x 2 hours, roughly $5/head ...

发表于 2011-3-25 11:39 |显示全部楼层
coach will be always there on time, but not for those show up aournd 5:30

发表于 2011-3-26 15:36 |显示全部楼层

EARTH HOUR

buddies, guess we should do sth to save our Earth as well apart from having fun activities ...

the Mother Nature has been furious and struck back with force lately = (
let's turn any unnecessary lights/power off tonight and hope to calm HER down a bit

http://www.earthhour.org/Homepage.aspx

发表于 2011-3-29 23:42 |显示全部楼层

回复 foxkingab 779# 帖子

此文章由 Jack.G 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jack.G 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hi Coach, we will see you this week? I still owe you the court booking money for last time.....

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部