新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 游马尔代夫都喜天阙岛 (2019-3-16) Walle · 这些年我所追过的美容仪和非护肤品。。附心得。。希望能参加活动,赚点小分分 (更新蒸脸机) (2015-7-6) leski
· 工作六年来对会计求职的看法,欢迎讨论‏(updating) (2014-9-22) hj1985 · 复活节农庄度假 (2011-4-28) jiwu2573
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:ahom

[其他讨论] 如何在一个月内赚一年的工资 [复制链接]

发表于 2015-3-2 22:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 1212qwe 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 1212qwe 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
可行
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-3-3 13:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ahom 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ahom 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
guigui1234 发表于 2015-3-2 21:21
谢谢回复。请问大侠现在是不是已经处于周期的高点了?大地破房现在很难有正现金流啊,不敢下手啊 ...

涨不封顶,这个事情很难判断,看你个人的承受力了。炒房的确是有风险的动作,小心谨慎为上。
神爱世人

发表于 2015-3-8 22:39 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bpoppyr 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bpoppyr 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2014-11-12 19:54
其实这是一个要点,在短时间内大量看房,把市场上的东西都扫一遍。
另外问AGENT第一句话就是现在有啥笋盘 ...

笋盘?什么东西?

发表于 2015-3-9 06:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ahom 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ahom 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bpoppyr 发表于 2015-3-8 21:39
笋盘?什么东西?

笋盘就是性价比高的盘。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
seesun + 3 你太有才了

查看全部评分

神爱世人

发表于 2015-3-9 22:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 can09 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 can09 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
jhua4597 发表于 2014-11-12 10:45
分析:

一个月赚一个年的工资

发表于 2015-3-10 11:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 etangzhang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 etangzhang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2015-3-10 14:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Sunnist 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Sunnist 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
无非就是一套套买,做个投资组合

发表于 2015-3-10 19:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lsha22 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lsha22 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2015-3-11 22:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 seesun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 seesun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请教一下,卖一套房的成本要多少?比如一套100万的投资房house,卖房之前要交的律师费,报告费,中介费大概要多少?
还有除去原来买房大头的印花税,capital gain tax大概要交多少?想到这些都要除去才是利润,感觉买房了就都不敢动了,
如果同一年卖掉投资房的钱又买投资房了,capital gain tax是不是不用交了?
Where there's hope, there's life.

发表于 2015-3-12 23:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tim5889 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tim5889 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
无视 发表于 2014-11-12 13:02
现在的策略就是按兵不动,过完年再说。

说句实在的,你这种策略不错,但在自己的portfolio中要占比较小 ...

有道理

发表于 2015-3-12 23:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tim5889 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tim5889 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2014-11-12 15:42
如果有米的话,

1 可以进行结构性装修。比如增加房间,卫浴等。

Lz 很好,愿意让自己的成功经验与大家共享。为Lz 点赞!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-3-13 17:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 steven991010 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 steven991010 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
真是好贴,可惜有些人不懂,还要问一些有的没的
LZ已经说了,如果说出行业秘密就是自绝于行业,想必当初把LZ引进门的同事也不可能手把手教你所有的事情,TX们为什么要问个不休呢?
实际上,行行业业都出状元,澳洲的地产业每年都会产生数以千计的百万富翁,每个人做的都不同。
地产大有大作,小有小做,涉及法律、税收、当地COUNCIL法规、合同条款、地点分析、人文环境、经济动态、汇率走势、储行方针、利率走势、国际大环境、甚至风水等等
做一个地产成功,可以是运气,做每一个都成功,是实力和平常的努力和经验的积累
请LZ将故事进行到底

Escape or face .
要么逃避,要么就面对

发表于 2015-3-13 19:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 shalwei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 shalwei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2015-4-28 22:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 微微一笑 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 微微一笑 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好文

发表于 2015-5-6 16:17 |显示全部楼层
老在追问Capital Gain的童鞋看看这个。看过了不要拍我啊,我不鼓励任何人逃税。任何问题不与回答。

(本报讯)根据澳洲税务局(ATO)的数据显示,澳洲最高收入群体中有55人在2012-13年期间没有缴纳收入所得税,更不用说缴纳国民医疗保险税(Medicare Levy)了。
  这些大富翁们申报的年收入都超过百万,但是他们都想方设法地将自己的应纳税所得额降低到1.82万元以下,从而免交任何的澳洲个人所得税。
  澳洲税法规定,年收入高于1.82万元的个人都要纳税。
  周三,税务局公布的资料显示,40名百万富翁申报用于“打理税收事务”的费用总额高达4200万元,这意味着他们人均向税务顾问支付了100万元用于帮助他们降低应税收入额,而支付给税务顾问的费用,本身又可以拿来抵税。
  这40名富翁申报的总收入是1.295亿元,人均收入230万元。当他们的会计师为他们整理、准备好档,向税务局报税时,他们2012-13年期间的财务情况已经变成了总共亏损1280万元。
  此外,人们也很难想象一个每年挣230万元的人舍得掏出将近一半付给税务顾问,这意味着有些人可能少算了自己的收入。
  不过,税务局的一名女发言人说,有正当的理由可以解释一名富裕的纳税人可能在某一财政年度不必纳税。
  这些理由包括他们的生意亏损,或者一次性申报了前几年的亏损,这些亏损可能可以无限期结转或享受红利抵免。
  但这位女发言人也表示,大部分澳洲富翁们都有缴纳应该缴纳的税款。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
小赌怡情 + 2 你太有才了

查看全部评分

神爱世人

发表于 2015-5-6 21:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 oldqin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 oldqin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2014-11-13 05:56
笋盘就是性价比高的盘,中介一般每周会把新盘看一遍,长期看盘他们对区域很有感觉。 ...

万法归一啊,盘感在哪都重要
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-5-7 14:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nnnwntnz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nnnwntnz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2014-11-12 08:56
好吧,这个案例就想说明我要介绍的翻新旧屋,快进快出的法则。

再次声明看不上赚辛苦钱的请绕道,咱们没有 ...

很多人也许知道旧房翻新的大道理个别,可要静下心付诸行动的人就不多见, 给你的勇气和运气点个

发表于 2015-5-7 14:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nnnwntnz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nnnwntnz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
nnnwntnz 发表于 2015-5-7 13:10
很多人也许知道旧房翻新的大道理个别,可要静下心付诸行动的人就不多见, 给你的勇气和运气点个  ...

很多人也许知道旧房翻新的大道理,可要静下心付诸行动的人就不多见, 给你的勇气和运气点个

发表于 2015-6-7 12:44 |显示全部楼层
发到攻略里竟没有人看,发到这吧。这是我前几个月差点签下的一个盘。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 2积分 +6 收起 理由
spring13 + 3 感谢分享
目光降落 + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-6-7 14:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ysz67 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ysz67 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢分享!

发表于 2015-6-7 15:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wondersky 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wondersky 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2015-6-7 11:44

感谢分享,兄弟。我的理念跟你一样,确实在悉尼不好找性价比高的房了。不可能有只涨不跌的市场,所以租金正现金流可以使你立于不败之地,稳中求进,加油!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-6-7 20:46 |显示全部楼层
wondersky 发表于 2015-6-7 14:01
感谢分享,兄弟。我的理念跟你一样,确实在悉尼不好找性价比高的房了。不可能有只涨不跌的市场,所以租金 ...

谢谢支持!
神爱世人

发表于 2015-6-7 21:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CARHY 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CARHY 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2015-6-8 23:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 thh100 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 thh100 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主写得非常实在,有能力又乐于分享的人,格局很大,赞

发表于 2015-6-9 14:14 |显示全部楼层
谢谢各位捧场,其实理念来自于穷爸爸,富爸爸。上一个轮回的时候有一家专门教人炒房的公司叫Richmastery,专门帮客户source这样的正现金流房源,和小型投资机会。比如分割和加建。其中的一年的炒房大赛中,一个小女生创造了年成交100多套的记录。夺得了那个网站设立的2万奖金。现在利率和汇率出现双低,好像上一个轮回的重现。真是机会再来就在眼前。
神爱世人

发表于 2015-6-9 14:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bluefish001 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bluefish001 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-6-9 14:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ijazz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ijazz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
ahom 发表于 2015-6-7 11:44

看了,lz是个高手

发表于 2015-6-9 22:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 twas 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 twas 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个帖子好,谢谢楼主

发表于 2015-7-9 22:39 |显示全部楼层
Copy a post, May helpful.

A real estate mistake that cost me $300,000+
FEBRUARY 19, 2011 BY JON

I hope you’re having a good weekend.

I want to take you through a deal that in the end didn’t happen – but it’s educational for you in any case.

First of all, I’ve been researching the Brisbane market a lot. Not so much for its potential in the next 12 months, but over the next 3-5 years I believe this market will have a lot to offer investors who get in early.

So let’s talk about the deal and what you can learn from it (I learnt a lot).

With the property, it was offered to me by a friend of mine who makes about $200,000 a year doing nothing else but finding real estate deals for investors. Of course he keeps a few to himself, but he realises that he can’t buy them all and hence has created a side-business which is booming.

Now, that’s your first lesson. The education that you get when you invest in courses can go a long way if you think outside of the square.

The funny thing about my friend was that I used to hire him to video-tape some of our events and because he was into the content of the seminars, he would actually take the information in and use it.

In the last 3 years he has gone form earning $50,000 a year to over $400,000 a year and even more if you add up the equity that he’s created with his partner.

Now, let’s talk about the deal…

The property was in a suburb called Hawthorne, a blue-chip area about 5kms from the CBD. Having bought over $3 million of real estate in the inner-city of Brisbane in the last 7 years, I knew the area well.

Here’s a photo of the property…

Not much to look at, however I was only interested in the land component, which was around 607 square metres.

The next thing I wanted to do was get a bird’s eye view of the position.

Now, here’s why this property was of interest to me…

You can see that it backs on to another property which is numbered 16 in the satellite image and it has a decent-sized vacant section to its right. The plan at this point in time was to negotiate with the owner of the possibility of buying that section.

The vendor of that property was happy to sell us that piece of land for around $200,000.

So that heightened my interest in 13 Balmoral St. Hawthorne.

The next thing I did was get a recent sale report from RP Data to see what has happened in the area in the last 6 months.

Here’s an example of a few comparable sales…

Now, looking at these, I knew that the $450,000 asking price was a reasonable deal in the making.

Considering I wanted to demolish the site eventually and I know that in Queensland this can be an issue sometimes, I got onto the council’s website and pulled up a report to see if there were any restrictions.

Here’s the report:

By looking at the report, I was confident that it could be demolished.

You’re probably wondering how long this all took. Well, probably no more than an hours work in total and it all happened within an afternoon.

So, confident that I could achieve what I wanted to, which was to eventually develop the site and take advantage of the land at the back, I could get rear access as well as access from the front.

That was a big asset to me.

I put in a contract for $440,000 and I added a few conditions. The major one was that it was subject to 30-day due-diligence period to establish whether I could in fact demolish the property.

Subsequent to those conditions being met, it would be a 30-day settlement.

So what happened?

I got pipped at the post and believe that somebody on the same day made a better offer, I’m guessing about $450,000 and bought the property.

So what are the lessons from this?

If you know what you’re doing, you can research property very fast and work out if its a deal worth persuing.

Of course you need a criteria and a think-outside-the-square attitude and you can see value where most investors just walk on by.

Considering that I wanted to develop this block with the adjacent block at the back, I estimate that I probably lost anywhere between $300,000 – $500,000 of capital gain over the next 18 months… Which makes up the time to get a permit and build.

Now, I’m not too upset about losing the deal, although it does hurt when I think of the opportunity and the potential gain evaporate. But, I know that in this marketplace there are probably 100’s of deals like this and it wont be long before I’m making an offer on yet another one.

The lesson here is don’t get too emotional if your deal doesn’t go through. Especially in this climate – there are plenty of opportunities.

My mistakes…

Usually if I like a property and I think it has plenty of upside, I pay the asking price and don’t stuff around with long drawn-out negotiations. Now considering that I probably lost this property for $10,000 and I could have made $300,000 in the next 18 months – it does seem ridiculous, doesn’t it?

I’ve said in previous articles that I’ve written that you could pay $20,000 more than what the vendor wants and if your attitude is long-term, you can’t go wrong… But because with this particular property my friend was at the forfront of negotiations, I let him run with it.

He was of course trying to do the best thing by me and get it for the best price… However, looking at the comparable valuations I think we were buying this at about 20% below market.

That’s always handy… When you can get some equity upfront as well as some upside potential.

The other mistake that I think I made was that my contract had conditions on it to take the property off the market for 30 days with a due-diligence clause. We knew that the vendor was desperate and he needed a contract to satisfy the banks.

Considering the homework that we’d done on the demolition aspect, a phone call to town-planner (10 minutes) would have confirmed or denied the accuracy of that report. So I could have gone unconditional (even better for the vendor) and settled in 60-days.

Now, that’s my fault again because I was allowing my friend to tie this deal up because after all, I was going to give him a $10,000 fee for finding it and negotiating it.

Ok, I could go on and on – but the lesson that I want you to learn here is that there are plenty of these deals around and right now vendors are very nervous about the future of the real estate market and happy to consider any deal.

With education, you can do as I do and immediately identify potential deals in a couple of hours, know where to go for all the resources and information quickly and assess if they’re worth following through on.

Also with education, you can do like my friend does, get really good at this and make a BIG second-income helping investors like me to find deal after deal after deal.

So, there’s a double-whammy in investing in your own education.

Now, I’ll be out and about again looking for these bargains and sooner or later I will pick up a few.

I hope this information was valuable for you today and you got something out of it.

Signed with Success,

Jon Giaan
神爱世人

发表于 2015-7-10 14:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 coco198 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 coco198 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部