新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【建房第一步】看到有足友咨询builder,我来说说今年接触过的大小各种builder (2015-9-30) nariko · 谈古论今-过年风俗谈 (2011-2-1) 征途归来
· 爸爸菜谱-椒盐鱿鱼+蛋炒饭 (2007-12-5) patrickzhu · 胃出品 - 青花椒水煮鱼 (2015-7-22) 大胃
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 784|回复: 0

[宠物训导] How to training dog [复制链接]

发表于 2013-9-3 10:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 silverfoxs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 silverfoxs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It seems people still don't know how to training dog to behave. It's all about timing and trainer.

I have very interesting example to share.
My mom just came from oversea last week and she is big dog lover. so she walks dog for me during the day.
At first week, Luffy behaved very well, all call back works and he won't leave her too far.
At second week, my mom told me Luffy started to refuse listening her command and just run freely.
so I went out with her to enhance training and found she didn't correct Luffy's bad behave in time.
When Luffy was focusing on bird about 20 meters away and stood there not moving, she should redirect his attention immediately. Once he started to chasing that object, it's already too late.

same thing as walking with dog. Once dog's head take over your body line, you stop it and correct this behave. If dog take over you a meter and start pulling leash, then it's too late already.

so it's all down to trainer and timing.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部