精华好帖回顾

· 安居乐业之找工记 (2006-5-15) sail · 肉夹馍!!肉夹馍!!35楼新加晚饭照片! (2008-3-13) bluesummer
· 首尔五日 (2016-7-27) reason4u · 误人子弟两三年之五 (2008-3-27) astina
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1521|回复: 3

[其他] Seeking Advice: How to prepare for a job interview? [复制链接]

发表于 2007-6-7 13:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 greanbean 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 greanbean 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
How do you guys prepare for a job interview if the interview is NOT a specific type (i.e. bahavioral based or case based)? How do you prepare it throroughly so that no matter what situation you are in, you can always find a way to handle it?

My real concern is:

There are many stuff to prepare. But how do you throroughly go through all the necessary areas to make sure you feel comfident enough to handle all the tough questions that you never think of before?

It feels like software testing. You can't test all the cases with a rigid time frame, but instead focus on the core parts and most critical parts. if those vases passed, then the existing criteria is met.

Hope I am clear about what I meant to say :)

Any advice or personal experince to share?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-7 14:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kingpmp 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kingpmp 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Just like you said, you can't imagine all the possible situations.

My advice is, try your best, write down the questions and answers as many as possible. Stop doing that one or two days before the interview and go through all those Q&A for a couple of times.

发表于 2007-6-7 15:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 greanbean 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 greanbean 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
right, thats basically what I am doing...and I find it most effective methodology so far!
thanks for your input

原帖由 kingpmp 于 2007-6-7 14:45 发表
Just like you said, you can't imagine all the possible situations.

My advice is, try your best, write down the questions and answers as many as possible. Stop doing that one or two days before  ...

发表于 2007-6-7 16:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老大卫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老大卫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
建议从一下几方面准备,最后浓缩到1-2页纸的提纲
公司背景,文化,组织结构,local 公司的规模,上市报告,最新新闻
行业背景,技术要求,
职位理解,技术要求
面试人情况
可能的竞争对手情况

我的背景,申请该职位时需要突出的几点优势,如何和公司match
1技术1
2技术2
3知识、经验
4性格
沿途走来的每一步看上去都有足够的理由,然而每迈出一步,我就失去了一小部分的自我。