新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 摄版宠版联合活动 - 我家貓 (2014-10-6) silvia · 小朋友生日Party准备大全以及Sydney Party场所推荐 (84-87楼有更新) (2011-6-20) 旋木
· 今天偶也签了字,买了车了......(照片来了,今天开始要努力拉分了) (2006-1-13) Ricky · 看那些站在生命最后一个十字路口的人们(9月更新) (2010-2-18) yann
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 855|回复: 0

[全澳] 99成新--medela swing 吸奶器$120 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-8 10:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小妙 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小妙 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Item
1 x Medela Swing Breastpump

Description
-Designed for faster let-down and milk flow
-Portable and easy to use
-It is equipped with adjustable vacuum and speed for customized pumping
-Includes massaging soft fit breastshield for greater comfort
2-Phase Expression system
Can be used on a tabletop
-1 AC adapter
-Battery power (4 AA batteries)

I have cleaned and sterilized all the items and that the item is being offered with it's original box and instructions.

Included
1 x Motor, 1 x AC Power Adapter, 1 x Tubing, 1 x Personal Fit Breastshield, 1 x Soft Fit Breastshield, 1 x Connector, 1 x Breast Milk Bottle – 150ml, 1 x Teat Insert Lid with Disc, 1 x Bottle Cap, 1 x Bottle Stand, 1 x Valve, 1 x Membrane, 1 x Drawstring Storage Bag, 1 x Neck Strap, 1 x Instruction Manual – all in original packaging.

I have cleaned and sterilized the items and that the item is being offered with it's original box and instructions.

Further information can be found on the below link medela link:
http://www.medela.com/AU/en/breastfeeding/products/pumping/swing.html

Reason for Sale
I purchase two Meleda Swing Breatpumps eight months ago to help with my supply of milk. I basically only used the motor for 3 months.
This is a fantastic buy and comes from a smoke free and animal free home!
Happy to answer any questions.

My personal opinion
I totally recommend the medela swing breast pump, you will not be disappointed! It was pain free with the swing and easy!
如有兴趣可与我联系,东西在悉尼,其它省可寄加$15.00 邮费
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部