新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【狸狸の私房菜】 之 【绝美五香酱牛肉】 --- 超给力、 多图分步带你做、10分钟内必搞定~~! (2012-2-25) 黑芝麻狐儿 · 【更新】辐射辐射辐射,自测电辐射 212楼悉尼ivy531同学新增海量图片 (2014-10-6) comeseeme
· 呼噜初涉江湖——打工记! (2005-8-9) 呼噜 · 狗狗知识普及 (2008-7-14) datou2z
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1405|回复: 2

[信息讨论] commsec rule [复制链接]

发表于 2009-12-4 11:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 trust2004 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 trust2004 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
just wondering if i buy a share today, but sell it tomorrow, do i need to put money in the account.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-12-4 11:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Brother 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Brother 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
should be yes, settlement house will collect the money, this is to prevent空麻袋背米。
if you want to do short term trading and not have the full amount capital, you should try CFD. because it offers cheaper brokerage,

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
trust2004 + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-12-5 00:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Devil_Star 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Devil_Star 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The answer is yes and no. Brokers will need you to provide them securities before they put through the orders for them. However these required securities are not limited to cash. The other popular types are "quality" shares and funds which are valued less than their mark-to-market value, i.e. with a margin discount.

Find details in my q&a post and find out how to do 空手套白狼。
海賊王に俺はなる!
背中の傷は、剣士の恥だ!
生きたいッ!
パンツ見せてもらってもよろしいでしょうか!
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but rather the one most adaptable to change.
[img][/img]

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部