新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 难忘一刻- 也许不只是一刻 (2005-1-31) 小李飞刀 · murano 一千公里作业,坑爹的首保 (2011-12-28) 忽然一周
· 2016 Mazda 3 Maxx 牵车了...(9月22日加更一个月/1000KM 感想) (2016-8-29) hdc365 · 为你的虾再多个主意----------烤虾 (2006-12-6) poloand
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1294|回复: 20

[其他] Penrith [复制链接]

发表于 2023-5-29 17:35 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 还可以 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 还可以 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问大家Penrith 有什么好玩的地方吗
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2023-5-29 17:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 happyheros 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 happyheros 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Absolutely nothing

发表于 2023-5-29 18:03 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 gcc 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gcc 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
希望楼主不是跨州来Penrith 旅游的。。。

发表于 2023-5-30 09:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mzgalyn1314 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mzgalyn1314 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Penrith 有很多bogan 楼主可以去看看

发表于 2023-5-30 10:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yl001 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yl001 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
。。。我靠 在澳洲20年了,第一次听到把penrith列为出行完了目的地的。。。

发表于 2023-5-30 10:28 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Mmzhli 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Mmzhli 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主是想说perth吧。。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2023-6-2 21:29 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 feifeirun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 feifeirun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 feifeirun 于 2023-6-2 21:42 编辑

Nepean river(tench reserve)
Penrith cable park
Water golf
Fire museum
ifly
Five guys burgers

发表于 2023-6-2 21:37 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 feifeirun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 feifeirun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我楼上的各位
You guys are pathetic

发表于 2023-6-2 21:50 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 az524 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 az524 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-2 21:37
我楼上的各位
You guys are pathetic

They are not, Penrith is.

发表于 2023-6-2 22:13 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
az524 发表于 2023-6-2 21:50
They are not, Penrith is.

Penrith is beautiful,you are not.

退役斑竹

发表于 2023-6-3 23:52 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 woodywup 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 woodywup 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
实话实说,没啥好玩的
也没人会想去玩
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2023-6-15 10:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mzgalyn1314 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mzgalyn1314 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-2 22:13
Penrith is beautiful,you are not.

You believe that Penrith is beautiful, whereas other ppl hold a different opinion. Are there any specific issues you have with it?

发表于 2023-6-15 13:57 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 feifeirun 于 2023-6-15 16:48 编辑
mzgalyn1314 发表于 2023-6-15 10:56
You believe that Penrith is beautiful, whereas other ppl hold a different opinion. Are there any s ...

You call it “different opinion”, I call it “discrimination”.Plus, the OP is just asking about leisure activities around the place,not about buying property there, what's all the fuss and attitude about Penrith then?
As one of the most desired destination for living,Sydney is keeping evolving, including Penrith. Maybe postcode discrimination is the true disadvantage.

发表于 2023-6-15 14:08 |显示全部楼层
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-15 13:57
You call it “different opinion”, I call it “discrimination”.Plus, the OP is just asking about  ...

It's important to remember that people's experiences and interests differ, and what may be enjoyable or interesting to one person may not be the same for another.

It is not necessarily discrimination to express a differing opinion about the attractions or activities in a specific location. Discrimination typically refers to unfair treatment or prejudice based on factors such as race, gender, religion, or nationality. However, it's essential to communicate respectfully and avoid personal attacks or derogatory language when discussing differing viewpoints.

In this situation, it would be more constructive to have an open and respectful dialogue about the various aspects of Penrith and what it has to offer. Each person can share their experiences, suggest activities or places they enjoy, and try to find common ground or explore new possibilities. This approach allows for a more inclusive conversation where different perspectives can be acknowledged and discussed without resorting to personal attacks or derogatory remarks.

Remember, respectful communication is key to maintaining healthy and constructive discussions.

发表于 2023-6-15 15:16 |显示全部楼层
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-2 21:37
我楼上的各位
You guys are pathetic

Using derogatory language like "pathetic" to describe a group of people is generally considered disrespectful and inappropriate. Such language can escalate the conversation and create a negative atmosphere. It's important to foster respectful and constructive dialogue, even when there are differing opinions. Engaging in a conversation with understanding, empathy, and a willingness to listen to others' viewpoints can lead to a more productive and inclusive discussion.

发表于 2023-6-15 16:29 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 feifeirun 于 2023-6-15 16:59 编辑

How ridiculous !How dare you!
You use all those “positive” beautiful big words to justify your entitled, narrow -minded self. And you lecture "empathy, respect" to me,a penrith local,who felt very offended by YOUR disrespectful comments which ,by the way, is also irrelevant to OP's post at the first place.

I would respect any genuine opions and comments from someone's own experience, real and true. But it is hardly there in yours,or any good implications.

Just remember next time when you guys whinge about radom verbal abuse from local teens driving-by or that good-for-nothing junior white boy get promoted but you don't,well,suck it up, because you deserve it, double-standarded hypocrites.

If you have a rightful bringing up, your parents should have taught you "if you can't say anything nice,just don't say nothing at all".
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2023-6-15 17:24 |显示全部楼层
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-15 16:29
How ridiculous !How dare you!
You use all those “positive” beautiful big words to justify your en ...

I understand that you may be frustrated and feel offended by my previous response. However, resorting to personal attacks and aggressive language is not conducive to a productive conversation. It's important to engage in a respectful exchange of ideas even when there are differing opinions.

It's true that people's expressions about Penrith are often influenced by what they have personally encountered or what they have seen in the news.  It's important to consider a range of perspectives when discussing a topic, including both firsthand experiences and broader knowledge.

If you have specific experiences or insights about things to do in Penrith, I would genuinely appreciate hearing them. Let's focus on sharing valuable information and engaging in a constructive conversation that benefits everyone involved.

Remember, respectful dialogue and open-mindedness can lead to a more comprehensive understanding of different viewpoints. Let's strive for that as we continue this discussion.

发表于 2023-6-15 17:56 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 feifeirun 于 2023-6-15 18:12 编辑
mzgalyn1314 发表于 2023-6-15 17:24
I understand that you may be frustrated and feel offended by my previous response. However, resort ...

To be respectful,I answered OP's question in the language he prefers.And I wouldn't carry on as it's no longer relevant to OP's question.
To be respectful, I think I would leave this dialogue with you as I find it is became more and more ridiculous to write short essays to promote my ideas and values in a second language on a Chinese website.

So would you excuse me, I am off this discussion

发表于 2023-6-15 18:29 |显示全部楼层
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-15 17:56
To be respectful,I answered OP's question in the language he prefers.And I wouldn't carry on as it ...

Using words like "double-standarded hypocrites," "narrow-minded self," or "suck it up" in online forum comments is generally not considered appropriate or conducive to a respectful and constructive conversation. Such language can be inflammatory, disrespectful, and create a hostile environment.

When participating in online discussions, it's important to communicate in a manner that promotes understanding, empathy, and open dialogue. Expressing differing opinions or viewpoints can be done respectfully without resorting to personal attacks or derogatory language.

Engaging in civil discourse, listening to others' perspectives, and responding thoughtfully can lead to more productive conversations where diverse viewpoints can be shared and understood. Remember, fostering a respectful and inclusive environment is key to healthy online interactions.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
feifeirun + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2023-6-15 18:36 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
mzgalyn1314 发表于 2023-6-15 18:29
Using words like "double-standarded hypocrites," "narrow-minded self," or "suck it up" in online f ...

Have fun with your little robot,ni-nite

发表于 2023-6-15 18:40 |显示全部楼层
feifeirun 发表于 2023-6-15 18:36
Have fun with your little robot,ni-nite

I though you would share some fun things to do in Penrith>?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部