Advertisement
Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 户外运动 查看内容

免费!!纽省勘探淘金+camping俱乐部

2013-8-6 13:32| 发布者: slicendice | 查看: 620| 原文链接

Welcome to the Dubbo Prospecting, Fossicking and Camping Club.

Hi all, my name is Brian Walters and I've set up this club for all those people who have an interest in the search for gold, gemstones, fishing or just camping in the bush in the middle of nowhere. This FREE club has been designed to be family friendly and gives the chance for people who are new to gold or gemstone hunting or who are unsure of camping alone, the opportunity to go out and enjoy themselves in a safe group environment.
A group meeting/BBQ is held once a month and camp trips are being organised throughout the year in different areas around the state.
All camps are done as cheap as possible and we try to stay in Free or low cost camp areas plus we try to go to locations that don't require a 4x4 to get to. They are also pet friendly.
We have had a few main camps so far with great success in places including Hill End, Nundle, Tingha, Ophir and Lightning Ridge. We also have camps coming up that include Bingara, Tuena, Sofala and Inverell.
So, If your interested, Feel free to join us for camping, Gold Detecting, fishing, gold panning, making a few dampers or just swapping good stories by the camp fire. Join the group and share your adventures and photos on the page, ask questions or give advice on places to go and things to do.
Everyone is welcome
Brian Walters
Dubbo
Mail:brianjwalters@bigpond.com
Tel: 0407370102

活动1
Mudgee BBQ  Day Meeting
August 31st 2013

Hi Campers, Our next BBQ lunch meeting will be held at Mudgee at Robertson Park on the 31st of August. While we are there we will visit Nuggetsfromdownunder where Kim will do a couple of demonstrations of gold detectors and other fossicking gear for us.
After that we will head down to the park for a BBQ lunch (BBQ provided) or you can bring along what you wish to eat.
This will be a good opportunity of any members wishing to get a detector or other fossicking equipment to get some first hand information.  
We will meet at the Park at 12.00 and go from there.
Come on down and say Gday, have some lunch and meet a few members. I hope to see many of you there.
Brian
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部