Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 心情感悟 查看内容

玛丽宝的小屋

2005-6-1 18:04| 发布者: maribel | 查看: 2126| 原文链接

June 1, Cloudy, sleepy

I once wrote something (this cannot be called "Diary" as I didn't write it every day)on MSN Groups, however I found that they removed the stuff when I hadn't been there for three months.

Actually it's another ordinary day as usual, however I cannot keep my spirits up all day along as I didn't sleep well last night.

The neighbour upstairs began to make a lot of chaos before and after last midnight and I was waken up when I just fell asleep. I could hear them chat and laugh loudly, along with moving something. Several days ago, all neighbours in the proximity received a letter from the Body Corporate, they reminded every resident of some problems the neighbourhood has complained, "Noise" is one of them. However, our nearest neighbour still drives FAST in the carpark every morning when we were still sleeping; and some neighbour upstairs still make a lot of noise in late night. They are not considerate and mindful of others who go to work the next day. I really wanted to go out and shout upward -SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-  last night if it wouldn't awake other asleep people in our area.

[ Last edited by maribel on 2005-6-2 at 08:29 PM ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部