Advertisement
Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 心情感悟 查看内容

Story of J.A.C.K Wang

2005-6-1 13:33| 发布者: JACK | 查看: 1881| 原文链接

If you are thinking about the computer entrepreneur in the US, you got it wrong. In fact, I don't know much of that WANG although he was the hero of one of the Wangs - my husband in his teens.

What I am about to record is the story of an ordinary family of Wangs - my family.

Ironically, as proud as being in the Wang's family and the story teller, I don't have the same surname as the rest of the family members. I refused to adopt my husband's surname when we got married thinking I was happy with my maiden name, why would I bother. However, with one child coming after the other, the advantage of keeping one surname for one family became more and more obvious in this country. The teacher always get confused whether they should call me Mrs Wang or Mrs XXX. One of the most embarassing questions I got was from my colleague knowing me having two children and wondering if I ever married. All because of my stubborness!

With a lot of patience, the surname issue is not bothering me any more, because knowing I am part of the Wangs family is enough.

[ Last edited by JACK on 2005-6-15 at 01:45 PM ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部