Advertisement
Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 生意种种 查看内容

这种情况算不算商场欺诈,胜算几分

2023-7-4 12:15| 发布者: magicxue | 查看: 3723| 原文链接

我一开始要转租约,商场死活不让,然后最终我答应他们支付27个月bank guarentee才让我走,合同拟定完了  我也签了,钱也给了,我就想你总得把bank guarentee相关文件给我吧,后来商场跟我说合同拟定的是我预支付27 pre-paid 租金,不是27个月 bank guarentee,我问他们我当初的offer是27个月bank guarentee   不是27个月的租金 pre-paid, 因为如果是27个月租金pre-paid的话就相当于借钱给下一任商铺接任者,下一任商铺接任者是没有房产的,我的钱会有巨大的风险,我反复要求商场根据我的offer重新拟定,但是他们死活不干,他们的意思是合同怎么写就怎么来,哪怕我当初的offer不是这样的,于是这个事今天login到法庭了,我要求全部的钱赔偿给我,大家觉得我胜算几分,起诉书原文
i made an offer to transfer my lease by email on 5th apr,defendant's agent said they would think about it and ask me to send
application on the same day,i did that ,my offer is 20 month rent as bank guarentee& even incoming tenant failed i came back.
on 2nd june,they advise me my offer been draft into a lease ask me to sign .the lease ask for 20 month rent,i paid them for it is
exactly i offered after a while ,they did not give me any document says they get my bank guarentee,instead they tell me that the
contract i sign is borrow my money to incoming tenant who have no asset at all to do rent pre-paid, i was very angry,that is not the
original offer i made on 5th apr,they are not supposed to draft something i never offered.
now they said because i sign the lease,even i never promise to borrow my money to incoming tenant, i will have to .
i ask them to re-draft the lease based on my offer i offered on 5th apr , if they plan to draft something new.they are supposed to
reject my offer on 5th apr first and then ask me to resend a new offer,then they can draft a new lease based on my new offer.
however they keep say if i sign the lease,then that it is,even the lease is not draft based on my offer.it is ridiculous, if i owe them
100, if the paper says i owe 10000 then does that mean i owe 10000. it is obviously cheating and scaming, they draft something i
never offered, they are supposed to send into jail.these people do not have any sprite of contract,on the previous lease never said
can not transfer to other people, when people transfer lease, people usually pay 3 month bank guarentee, they asked 27 month
bank guarentee in total in my case & if incoming tenant failed i come back, even i paid 20 month bank guarentee, they try to scam
all my money.now my money been borrowed to someone have no asset at all by them, i am losing all my money.
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部