Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 体育世界 查看内容

Novak Djokovic is the GOAT of tennis

2022-1-15 08:18| 发布者: cheapers2003 | 查看: 2074| 原文链接

On one 15th January 2022 letter:

Djokovic has dominated the game for years along with Federer and Nadal at the highest level of tennis and all sit level on 20 grand slams.

The veteran is approaching the twilight casting less sunshine than Nadal and Djokovic, but he has been chased by them and impacted this sport the most.

The boarder security saga without a shadow of a doubt is the best Djokovic has ever played.

From the bottom of my heart, he has already won the 21st grand slam, AKA Jab War at the Australian border, regardless he stays or not. If I need to be utterly vaccinated to watch him play, then he needs to be fully vaccinated  to play. I do not doubt for one second that it is a chaos and shambles in Australia under Morison’s poor management, but the rules are not allowed to be bent for Djokovic. This is plain as day.

As a huge fan of the GOAT’s, Michael Jordon and Diego Maradona, in the name of Buddha, I have just put $50 on Nadal to win this time.

A farewell party will be held at the detention centre for the GOAT of tennis - the Greatest One At Terminal.

Standing with his people after testing positive is NOT a fly in the ointment, but an extremely tremendous failure as a public figure.

P.S. Djokovic won the game because of Procedural Fairness and Legal Unreasonableness.

Welcome to be my guest splitting hairs.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部