新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 生意种种 查看内容

JobSaver NSW

2021-7-25 22:36| 发布者: oooo | 查看: 6772| 原文链接

具体的细节已经出来,有几个值得关注的地方:

a) 时间节点不一样了
26/06/21 - 30/07/21 VS 26/06/19 - 30/07/19 (这意味着有些申请不到small business grant,现在可以申请到jobsaver了)

b) 明确了是否可以领disaster payments

1. Non-employing businesses are not eligible for the JobSaver payment if anyone associated with the business or who derives income from it, has received a Commonwealth COVID-19 Disaster Payment since 18 July 2021. (这一条business grant也有)

2. If I apply for JobSaver, does that make me ineligible to apply for Commonwealth support?

Your employees can still receive the Commonwealth COVID-19 disaster payment if you're receiving JobSaver.(这一条很有意思,创造了一个double dipping 的“机会”)

c) 解释了headcount的疑问

If I have had to stand down employees during the lockdown or my casual workers have not been working, are they included in the headcount?

Employees who have been stood down are still included in the headcount as long as their employment has not been terminated. 

Casual employees are included in the headcount if they have been employed more than 12 months.

d) 满足条件,Employing business 至少$1,500 per week, 也就是即使你的weekly payroll< $3,750,你也可以拿到$1,500, 而且还是tax-free.

non-employing business, such as a sole trader, you may be eligible to receive a payment of $1,000 per week

Non-employing Business means a business that does not have employees. This may include a range of entity types, such as non-employing sole traders or any other businesses without employees.

如需要帮助或者会计信,可以站内短信
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部