Advertisement
Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 小学教育 查看内容

在西人论坛搜集的:关于悉尼的小学

2009-8-20 16:30| 发布者: 小茉莉 | 查看: 2524| 原文链接

Hiya,.. I live in the inner west,..and the primary schools are really good here,..especially these ones....

Stanmore Public
Dulwich Hill Public
Summer Hill Public
Wilkins Primary School Petersham
Ferncourt Primary Marrickville

Hi - north annandale school is an excellent school and some of the ones in Balmain/Rozelle and fine too.

Airlie...Rose Bay public has a good rep.

I used to work in darlinghurst and live in Rose Bay.

I have not heard many good things about Darlinghurst PS infact a few people I knew removed their kids from there.

I have a few friends with kids in Bondi PS and Rose Bay PS and they are all really happy with those schools.

Darlinghurst is only a stones throw from Redfern and from what I have heard the school has troubled kids who have caused some issues.

your a great father.. considering you are willing to locate your family purely on your sons education... If you are looking for a friendly town that is small and kind with a great school that is well known around the shire COMO WEST PRIMARY is a great one... I didnt personally go there but I know lots of people that do and did and they say it is GREAT!!! not only is the principal great but there are many people on the waiting lost from other parts of the shire...........take a peek.. there are also some great houses round como west and near by suburbs like bonnet bay & como

Truly Best primary school for a child
I know the previous question was posted long ago, but if someone is looking for the best primary and pre-school in sydney and they are concerned about the childs holistic education (not the parents prestige etc), then one should absolutely look at Currambena Primary and Preschool.

It is a democratic child centered school with a fantastic community and teachers. It gives a broader education, including conflict resolution. See the web for more details. Both my kids go there and I am super impressed and wish that I could have gone to a school like that!

It is in Lane Cove on the lower north shore. Some children have over the years travelled long distances to attend the school in preference to others (Palm beach, davidson, bondi etc).

Recently an overseas family chose the school prior to coming out to do a sabbatical here as their main concern was that there child should be happy.

i know a gd skool. in balgowlah hieghts. Balgowlah Hieghts Public School.

不过我发现西人喜欢学校小呢
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部